Police: 40 people saw deadly fight?

Police: 40 people saw deadly fight?

There are 6 comments on the philly.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Police: 40 people saw deadly fight?. In it, philly.com reports that:

The district attorney, state and local police say up to 40 people may have witnessed a deadly fight outside a southwestern Pennsylvania bar but, so far, authorities can't figure out if the victim was murdered or justifiably killed in self-defense. The Armstrong County district attorney, state and Kittanning police are asking for witnesses to come ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at philly.com.

Justice served

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
They finally arrested 3 cowards and charged them with criminal homicide. Hope they rot in prison.
Kittanning, PA

#2 Jun 30, 2013
While the one who wanted to fight the BIGGEST guy in the bar rots in hell huh??
Speaking of Karma

Butler, PA

#3 Nov 18, 2013
Well Karma is going to hit hard here Dec 9th , I hope you like cold floors for the rest of your lives..... Squeel
jimmys voice

Dana, NC

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Praying that justice will be served someone being murdered is terms for life in prison it dont matter if you ment to or not you have to pay even if you didn't mean for it to happen which i am pretty sure you three did not but if you man up the judge might go easy on you i feel for both families but jimmys most just think family of the accused what if it was one of your fifty brothers cousins you would want justice dont bash the dead case god will get you leave him rest in peace have you not done enough
Speaking of Karma

Butler, PA

#5 Dec 16, 2013
Wanted the biggest guy there lol If youre saying Otillio , Brison and Bove were the biggest guys there hate see how big you are karma sis.
Jimmy voice

Linville, NC

#6 Dec 23, 2013
Someone didn't shut you up yet sis you are a nasty messed up person protecting your low life family so what is it your dad is your uncle now since he had kids to three nasty sisters you are all a bunch of inbreds that need wiped out someday karma will bite you in the butt to pick a fight with the biggest person in the bar you stupid c*** would of been jimmy learn how to read nasty c***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kittanning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red castle on the Allegheny River Jan '18 Vanpat 1
Employee Discriminates At Chase Bank (Dec '16) Oct '17 Jobs unprofessional 13
Armstrong County Mugshots (Feb '14) Sep '16 Armstrong 2
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Kittanning, PA (Nov '11) Apr '16 Eff OWS 2
Anything fun in this town (Mar '16) Mar '16 Hillbilly 1
Debate: Soft Drink Names - Lenape Heights, PA (May '15) Nov '15 Katie Wei 2
News Trib Total Media has buyer for two daily newspa... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Kenny P 1

Kittanning Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kittanning Mortgages