Store clerk spanks Georgia boy with b...

Store clerk spanks Georgia boy with belt 25 times

There are 5 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Store clerk spanks Georgia boy with belt 25 times. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Georgia's Logan Ivey, 8, says it was 'heartbreaking' to be hit with a belt at a local dollar store just before his birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Lee

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Spankings should be administered by parents or guardians, only.
Pam

Amarillo, TX

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Parents should also make their kids mind in public. When my kids were small, I'd point out a unruly child & say, "you know why that child is acting like that? Because they can."
We have a whole generation of parents who are afraid to actually parent.
WTF

Harrisonville, MO

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Where were the parents? They should be charged with neglect. Lucky it was the clerk that got him and not a child molester.

Did you see the interview with the kid? I was "disappointed", it was "torture"? Clearly he was coached by his non-disciplining, dollar signs in their eyes parents, who didn't even have enough sense to clean up the beer bottles in their house when the media was coming.

I'm pretty sure we'll hear the name Logan Ivey again, in a few years when he's behind bars.
Mark

Warner Robins, GA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
I'm sure the parents are going to try and sue, they are probably already looking at new trailers.
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
That boy's got a smarty mouth on him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southeastern Tech Problems (Apr '15) Aug 20 Cali 7
School bus drivers May '16 Really 1
what girl gives the best head ? (Jul '15) Apr '16 Chuck 2
Big mansion off i75 in Cassville Ga (Feb '12) Mar '16 Sassytrukr 9
CHET LYNCH - GETS AWAYWITH MURDER and FORMS A BAND (Jun '12) Feb '16 NoBS 4
D and B marine (Jan '16) Jan '16 hhhh 1
i want out (Mar '13) Aug '13 Dan 2

Kite Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance