Alexis

Wildwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

Does anyone know of places that are reported to be haunted in and around Kissimmee?

Thanks for your help!
Jacob

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2010

Hey Alexis, are you still looking for haunted places in Kissimmee? If so, email me at toasttoalmost@hotmail.com
wake up

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

there is no such thing as ghosts its made up.
Acrylic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Hey I know that there use to be a place called satansville but I think they tore it down i've been told there are some places in saint cloud down this one road there's a plantation but I'm not sure I hope this helps and for the non believers yes I believe ghost exist my reasoning is this " energy can neither be created nor destroyed" humans or "spirits" are energy there for i believe ghost, spirits, and so forth can exist
Maureen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Hey, I also know about that place Satansville. I think its on Bass road. The road next to 192 walmart.(Give Kids the world is behind that Walmart) Well if you follow that road opposite of walmart you'll get down to a fork in the road. Make a right. Then follow it down till you get to a park that has old pioneer buildings. You'll see a dirt road RIGHT NEXT TO IT. It says "dead end". Follow it down... and you will find where all the cult and legends take place. I wish I knew more about the lengends and the real stories of it.. but I dont. Does anyone know?
Andrew

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Maureen wrote:
Hey, I also know about that place Satansville. I think its on Bass road. The road next to 192 walmart.(Give Kids the world is behind that Walmart) Well if you follow that road opposite of walmart you'll get down to a fork in the road. Make a right. Then follow it down till you get to a park that has old pioneer buildings. You'll see a dirt road RIGHT NEXT TO IT. It says "dead end". Follow it down... and you will find where all the cult and legends take place. I wish I knew more about the lengends and the real stories of it.. but I dont. Does anyone know?
is there any way of getting more detailed directions?
Vinnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

If anyone wants to go ghost hunting... plz hit me up...lol ive alwayz wanted to go...and no1 ever believes enough 2 go wit me... :( lol
Joker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

I remember when I was little, my grandpa took me to a place near the Citrus Tower on Hwy 27, called Spook Hill. We parked at the bottom of a hill and put the car in neutral. The "spooks" pull the car backward up the hill.....pretty neat....There are or were at the time signs on Hwy 27 that direct you to the right road.
Gators87

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Joker wrote:
I remember when I was little, my grandpa took me to a place near the Citrus Tower on Hwy 27, called Spook Hill. We parked at the bottom of a hill and put the car in neutral. The "spooks" pull the car backward up the hill.....pretty neat....There are or were at the time signs on Hwy 27 that direct you to the right road.
Ohh I was just a little kid when I went up there...i wonder if they still do it.
acrylic

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Vinnie wrote:
If anyone wants to go ghost hunting... plz hit me up...lol ive alwayz wanted to go...and no1 ever believes enough 2 go wit me...:( lol
yeah i go all the time with a group of friends im actually trying to find a few new places around kissimmee area and satansville was tore down and turned into a park.
natasha

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

looking for haunted places i live in poinciana fl looking for ppl to go with... email me nyla2007@live.com
luis

Titusville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

natasha wrote:
looking for haunted places i live in poinciana fl looking for ppl to go with... email me nyla2007@live.com
eh friened, i like to go around hunting too ,if u try to make a group count me in,pedro.pratts@yahoo.com
rogertheimmortal

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

hey anybody knows of any place around kissimmee to ghost haunt, i am visiting for the week and love to get some new evp's and pictures email me at ghosttraker@gmail.com
zuleika

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

And me! lalobita04@hotmail.com
zuleika

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Gators87 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh I was just a little kid when I went up there...i wonder if they still do it.
Yes they still do it
zuleika

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

luis wrote:
<quoted text> eh friened, i like to go around hunting too ,if u try to make a group count me in,pedro.pratts@yahoo.com
And me. I wanna go lalobita04@hotmail.com
Colleen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2011

Maureen wrote:
Hey, we have been trying to find this place for a while, I can not find any more information about at all. This is the only place I have even heard of this place. If anyone can email me back about more information of this place and where it is that would be fantastic! thank you. my email is cxnguyen09@yahoo.com
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I need more information! and the exact location.
Robin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

I love to search for ghost and ill happy to be in a group also
Morningbell

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Satansville was a group of 4 houses in a newer development off of 192. A little past the new super target after passing seista lago you will come to a plaza where there is a dollar tree and a bealls outlet. Make a right onto Old Vineland Rd. Take that to Babb Rd. Babb will bring you to the development but there is no evidence of what was once satansville. These first 4 homes in the development were bought by satanist families and were used for rituals and housing. Deaths occurred in these homes and were finally left abandoned and eventually condemned. In 1999 I visited these homes with a friend showing me what Satansville was, before the homes were re-purchased and renovated. Inside these homes were some of the scariest things I have ever seen in my life. I do not think I could ever re-tell the things I saw that evening. The community is a small one, and Im sure that these 4 homes were a disgrace to the small development. If you went looking for these homes now, you will find them to be completely normal looking homes with what appears to be happy families inside. Who knows? Maybe they do experience some paranormal activity? I have only gone back a few times to drive by, but never asked any of the families in these homes anything myself. If anyone has additional information about these homes please email me at morningbell717@gmail.com.

Last new I heard about Satansville in 2002
‘Satanville’ slated for demolition

Demolition of four houses on White Oak Circle that local teen-agers have dubbed "Satanville" was approved by county commissioners Monday.

The houses have lain nearly complete, but empty, for nearly 10 years on the 4400 block of White Oak Circle, located off Old Vineland Road.

They've been vandalized over that time by teens and young adults who use the houses for parties, resulting in exposed wiring, torn drywall, broken windows and graffiti.

County officials said the structures are expected to be torn down and the land cleared within 30 days.
luis

Titusville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

satanville is no longer there but I think the area still havr some remanance of some energy if is true of some hunting ,I went hollowing nigth and took some pictures but there not to belivebable what i got

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kissimmee Discussions

Search the Kissimmee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 4 hr MeMe 39
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 9 hr nina roth 2,063
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 10 hr Children should be loved 128
When did Kissimmee become 2/3 latino/Puerto Rican? 17 hr Keyboard Bully 6
Is BVL a dangerous neighborhood in Orlando area??? (Mar '08) Mon Gera 140
Review: Transauto Transport (Sep '13) Jul 20 Alana1971 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kissimmee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••