Posner Park Mall in Davenport Florida
davenport

Davenport, FL

#43 Jan 19, 2013
I would love to see movie theater. the closet one is about 13 miles from me. Going north on 27
marilyn lebron

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

#45 Jun 7, 2013
Miss J wrote:
I'm the one who opened the Posner Park Mall site. I had high hopes that it would be a busy website, and I planned to use the feedback to do some marketing for the mall...but it didn't get much attention so I closed it down. Sorry.
hi my name is Marilyn LeBron I live in pr now but im planning on moving to davenport but im having trouble to fill apps. online for jobs there at the mall since im have plan to stay at the Tropicana resort long term stay so I would like to no if there is any way you can help me im a very friendly person just wanna start all over im married have a granddaughter which we are raising and would love to work at the mall
MsJ

Orlando, FL

#46 Jun 12, 2013
Marilyn, you need to work on your grammar, punctuation, and spelling before you can get a decent job. There is much competition in the job market here.
Polly

Polk City, FL

#49 Sep 17, 2013
I shop at Posner although there needs to be more stores and restaurants. It is annoying that they have the entry road closed. When I leave the Center I have to go across Hwy 27 and make a Uturn to get back in the lane to my home. This is a waste of time and gas. I would think JCP and Best Buy would require them to open it as it is direct access to their stores.
Sue

Spring Hill, FL

#50 Oct 13, 2013
I would love to see Bealls go in where Belk was. Also need some nice restaurants!
paully wallnuts

Lowell, MA

#51 Oct 17, 2013
MARY WILSON wrote:
All this shopping center needs to be perfect is a Kohls, a Publix and Macaronni Grill.
People in Florida don't know what real Italian food is
CalgaryVW

Calgary, Canada

#52 Oct 17, 2013
Besides the new icecream place, have there been any new additions to the Mall in the last year?
Pandora Boxx

Sun City Center, FL

#53 Oct 23, 2013
There's a new Dollar Tree, I picked up some Russian Tide and a little vinyl address book.
Henry N

Polk City, FL

#54 Feb 22, 2014
They did have a official website,but its offline,(was on developers website at time 2006ish.not working.)

I was reading that the movie threater is still planned for 2017 tentative date . That was according to news paper article about 4 months ago in newspaper called the ledger. Seeninng article s from 2005 about this shopping center , much has been delayed , some canceled.
The owner ponser recenty died.
the condos to the right of the mall still not build, A for sale sign is over that section of land put in at the end of 2013.
No real new stores for 2013 expect for a wine bar,(seems closed most of time) and few eaters places in known name.

Also news from area Bowen family homes went bankrupt in 2010, major developer that build many of the homes seen subdivision s in Davenport, fl , Haines city.
Henry N

Polk City, FL

#55 Feb 22, 2014
Posner park mall also got transit buses running and bus stops in Dec of 2012. Its a bus called Polk transit 427 run by lynx. It comes every hour and half, I know of a bus stop near target. The running schedules is kinda bad . they trying to fix that with Myride. See myridedetails.com . That particular bus 427 is an express bus (meaning few local stops),I believe it goes up and down us 27 to clermount and Haines city. I am hoping for local bus service.
Cedric

Montverde, FL

#57 Jun 4, 2014
No real news on the retail portion of Posner Park but the residential and office empty land is being auctioned on August 12 of this year. It is about 225 acres of land that has already been partially developed as far as roads, etc. The minimum bid will be 25.25 million bucks.

The article on this appeared here: www.globest.com/news

Residential is what this development needs and I could see one of the big homebuilders buying up the property like Lennar, DR Horton, Mattamy or the likes.
Steve

Calgary, Canada

#58 Jun 5, 2014
On the retail side, I can tell you that Rue 21, a clothing retailer opened in Mid May. Also under construction (renovation) is the old site of the Finer Taste Wine Emporium which will be developed into the "Davenport Ale House", a casual grille/family restaurant which is expected to open by the end of summer. Great news all around!
Tyler

Kissimmee, FL

#59 Jul 15, 2014
Is there a site to apply for jobs at the new ale house yet?
kmen

Davenport, FL

#60 Jul 18, 2014
Posner Park needs lot of work on site, How about a cleaning site so the grass is cut and more appealing to shoppers. restaurants, kids play area, even the idea of a dog park....fence off area put some benches, Let the dogs out and others can shop....
KennyN

Davenport, FL

#61 Sep 23, 2014
Posner Park Mall to get Movie Theater in 2015. CinÚpolis Luxury Cinemas. They are building the inside now.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20140915/NEW... #
Alex

Lakeland, FL

#62 Oct 7, 2014
How may i apply for the future Miller's Ale House?
Billy Stewart

Hollywood, FL

#63 Oct 9, 2014
Steve wrote:
On the retail side, I can tell you that Rue 21, a clothing retailer opened in Mid May. Also under construction (renovation) is the old site of the Finer Taste Wine Emporium which will be developed into the "Davenport Ale House", a casual grille/family restaurant which is expected to open by the end of summer. Great news all around!
Steve for the local hard working contractors who have been screwed over by the owner of davenport ale house and the liquor store next door which is the same owners please take a stand and don't give them business and spread the word that they are crooks and that why they are still yet to open.
Anonymous

Hollywood, FL

#64 Oct 9, 2014
Davenport Ale house owner's (also owners of liquor store next door) have scammed every contractor in there except for the owners company modern concepts construction who did very minimal work in the restaurant. Take a stand and don't eat at these crooks venues. Hard working local contractors are being screwed by these out of town fast talking owners. They are out of money and screwing every body over to get the doors open. That's why they have been "remodeling" for so long. Protect your blue collar hard working local contractors and let your friends and family know what they have done.
Steve

Calgary, Canada

#65 Oct 9, 2014
Billy Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve for the local hard working contractors who have been screwed over by the owner of davenport ale house and the liquor store next door which is the same owners please take a stand and don't give them business and spread the word that they are crooks and that why they are still yet to open.
Billy,

I'm sure there are lots of good civil litigators who would like to entertain a case like this. In the meantime, as long as the prices are reasonable, the food fresh, and the location convenient, I'm sure the venue will draw a fair patronage.

Thanks for the insight.

Steve
Billy Stewart

Hollywood, FL

#66 Oct 12, 2014
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy,
I'm sure there are lots of good civil litigators who would like to entertain a case like this. In the meantime, as long as the prices are reasonable, the food fresh, and the location convenient, I'm sure the venue will draw a fair patronage.
Thanks for the insight.
Steve
Well unfortunately that is true. And unfortunately we're to small to have a strong Union down here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When did Kissimmee become 2/3 latino/Puerto Rican? (Jul '14) Jan 30 Katt 30
News Sexual-related incidents at water parks prompts... (Jul '09) Jan '18 Jayme 17
News OCIB arrests 29 in Operation Rx Printshop (Dec '12) Jan '18 Dani1385 7
Poll Is BVL a dangerous neighborhood in Orlando area??? (Mar '08) Jan '18 Angelique 156
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Jan '18 Katt 269
Belly licker Jan '18 Hardy Boyz 1
News Builder, wife to serve time in prison (Oct '07) Dec '17 stextor 4

Kissimmee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kissimmee Mortgages