Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

I am looking for information about this organization. Any responses positive or negative are appreciated. I am particularly interested to know if his son, Bryan is still living with him?
CURIOSITYKILLEDT HECAT

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Judged:

Why don't you call Dewey yourself. He is listed in the phonebook. I am sure he would love to hear from you.
LInda Love

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

I would like to know if Dewey. Rowe is alright. We miss you in Baltimore and want to heard from you.
Diane

Millersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Linda, There was a significant breakthrough in the Spirit last week regarding walking in the mansions prepared for us. Not when we get to heaven but right now...walking in heaven on earth. This was something Brother Dewey spoke of. The Holy Spirit testified to me of His faithfulness in, to and through Brother Dewey. When the Word was opened to me, I saw great love and compassion toward Dewey and I was greatly encouraged for him.
really

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Stop looking for "Prophets" to follow to GOD. JESUS did all we need to be able to talk to GOD one on one and to learn. As for preachers, We are all called to preach and teach the wonderful life of the LORD through our daily words and living. Look at your own life and fix yourself.
redneckwoman

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

sandy

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Diane wrote:
Linda, There was a significant breakthrough in the Spirit last week regarding walking in the mansions prepared for us. Not when we get to heaven but right now...walking in heaven on earth. This was something Brother Dewey spoke of. The Holy Spirit testified to me of His faithfulness in, to and through Brother Dewey. When the Word was opened to me, I saw great love and compassion toward Dewey and I was greatly encouraged for him.
Diane,
At what church and location did you hear Brother Dewey Rowe speak at. I like Linda, would like to get in touch with him and let him know how much we miss him in Baltimore. Glad to hear that you were encouraged by the Word spoken. Keep pressing into God!
Diane

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

I didn't hear Dewey in a church .... I heard the Word and could see in the Spirit, while I was in my home.
shontel

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
Stop looking for "Prophets" to follow to GOD. JESUS did all we need to be able to talk to GOD one on one and to learn. As for preachers, We are all called to preach and teach the wonderful life of the LORD through our daily words and living. Look at your own life and fix yourself.
Sounds like you need to be fixed by Jesus you do not tell me what to do. Prophets are to follow after Jesus if not then what is the point after all he said they were put in charge of our souls and God help us if he is in charge . I am just like he says i am going to tell the truth wheter you like it are not Dewey Rowe is not a Prophet of GOd! He is at his church ,in cleveland trying to hold services. Take i said at his church not God"s house but his therefore anything goes!
Curious

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

What happened to all the true comments about the Pdrophets they say the truth will either draw you or drive you so i guess it drove him!
Debbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Whens the last time anyone saw prophet Dewey, is he ok, what happened to him? Ive heard many things. I hope and pray they are wrong, and hes in good health. Love and miss our brother and prophet.
Debbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Diane wrote:
Are you the sister that was always at the meetings
Delivered and Set Free

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Debbie wrote:
Whens the last time anyone saw prophet Dewey, is he ok, what happened to him? Ive heard many things. I hope and pray they are wrong, and hes in good health. Love and miss our brother and prophet.
You might miss your brother but he was not a prophet by far. He is in Cleveland living in the back of his church he has a meeting every now and then. You still hve some who is brain washed and still goes to hear the cussing prophet and gun slanger!
redneckwoman

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

did he loose his house. i think it is somewhere in florida. why would he be living in "his" church??
Delivered and Set Free

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Have no idea has lived there this year since about March last year. Maybe he will repent for some of the lies he has told on people and some of the people lives he has destroyed all in the name of Dewey Rowe. Lets keep him in prayer.
redneckwoman

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

then the pic of this mansion that i saw must no longer be his. he has hurt many. he does need prayer and forgiveness. he also needs to come to terms with what he has done.
Delivered and Set Free

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

redneckwoman wrote:
then the pic of this mansion that i saw must no longer be his. he has hurt many. he does need prayer and forgiveness. he also needs to come to terms with what he has done.
The words in the last days he shall unmask all that are mask. Everything thing that is hidden shall be revealed. He also said that a fool and his money will soon part. Go figure!
Once Used

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

He took all the money he could get away with in Baltimore and went back to Florida. Check out the mansion he lives in, Have you ever wondered why he never invites anyone to his home and when you talk about where he lives,he avoids the subject? His big con is when he passes out the envelopes. So many tens,fifties,hundreds etc...And then when he gets people to take the envelopes, he says, the spirit said that's enough! He is a slick one.
Delivered and Set Free

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

No he thought he was slick but he could not hide from the Lord. Heard that he lost it all. Remembered when he use to say he would or was not gonna change his life style for anyone. Well, that changed he did not have to change it God changed it for him.
JuJu

Wallburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

I grew up with his son and deweys name was brought up in the Troy Stanford murder case so was his son Brian Rowe. Everybody knows Brian was one of the biggest dope dealers in richlands. I dont believe Dewey has a religious bone in his body. He is just another false prophet that plays off the weaknesses of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kissimmee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kissimmee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••