Suspect dies day after shootout

Suspect dies day after shootout

There are 6 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 16, 2007, titled Suspect dies day after shootout. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Jorge Borrero, 42, a registered felon from Kissimmee, died at Orlando Regional Medical Center, sheriff's spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Osceola Observer

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2007
His death at the hands of law enforcment should send s message to all criminals. Borrero or his family have no one to blame but Jorge Borrero.
A family member

Little Falls, NJ

#2 Jun 18, 2007
For the record. We blame noone for the death of our loved one. Troubled he was...but loved nonetheless.

The officer whos gun ended his life, did what he was supposed to do.

We are saddened that this has happened and that he did what he did. Our hearts and a sincere request for forgiveness goes out to those whom he harmed with his actions.
A friend

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2007
Jorge was a distant friend and was a good hearted man. I am so sorry for his families loss as I know they tried so hard to help him.
He has darling children and I hope that he is forgiven by all. He tried to do better but for whatever his reasons were, he couldn't.
God Bless you Jorge, you will be missed.
Friends Back Home

AOL

#4 Jun 20, 2007
Although Jorge may have been going down the wrong road at times, we all know that he was trying to do the right thing, he just couldn't find his way.
May God bless him and his family, and help them get through this difficult time.
We here in Brentwood will miss you Jorge!
A Faithful Friend

Pinellas Park, FL

#5 Jun 25, 2007
Jorge, Was not a Bad person ,He had problems and he had drug Problems ,That does NOT make someone a bad person , Inside this man was God ,Love and True Friendship and loved his girlFriend Mary Very Much , plus his Mom ,children , We use to have long talks about Drugs as I once was an addict myself , Now I know Jorge will have true Happiness now as we all know God Forgives !!!
Miami Police

Miami, FL

#6 Nov 19, 2011
I played Baseball with Jorge as a kid. I remember he was left-handed and could sure play a mean first base. We one two championship trophies !!!
i am saddened for my friend and his family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't White guys approach beautiful Latina ... (Sep '11) May 20 Orlando2Vegas 10
Beware of Graham Goup LLC (Aug '11) Apr '16 thankfulinfl 55
News Man charged in murder of Kissimmee woman (Dec '08) Mar '16 Fierce 41
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 USMC_RET 2
Review: Celebration Mobile Pet Grooming Mar '16 Liongirl27 4
ARMORED CATFISH aka BROWN HOPLO, CASCADU, HASSA (Sep '09) Mar '16 Lockoutford 16
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) Mar '16 Solivita Resident... 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kissimmee Mortgages