Central Florida Republicans demand apology from Sen. Alan Hays for comment about Hispanics

Oct 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

A coalition of Republican officials from three Central Florida counties have demanded a public apology from state Sen.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2011
magadala

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

The hispanic, specifically mexican, goal is to take over America politically!

The sad part about it is that latin American countries don't have the political model to create a better society. They have nothing to bring to the table. They also bring their culture of corruption on all levels. They know that they can get a free ride here in America, but they haven't realized that it isn't sustainable. Meaning, that you have to have something to contribute, you have to have something to bring...hispanics don't!

I hope when they "conquer" America that they don't think that we will continue to work so that they can continue to get welfare... cis.org April report..70% of illegal alien hispanic families are on welfare! They haven't thought this one through!
annie

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Let's stick the political correctness where the sun doesn't shine and send all illegals packing.

They should apologize for invading our country

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

Whine and demand, is that all they can do?

Since: Oct 11

Jasper, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

If all those Puerto Ricans are "offended" by a well deserved and accurate comment about the illegal "Hispanics", maybe they should distance themselves from the "Hispanics" by refusing to be called "Hispanics".

But, a rose by any other name is still a rose.

Simple solution to a non-problem.
face facts

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Sounds to me like they are attacking him for telling the truth....WTF...typical tactics from them though....attack anyone who is critical of them, their destructive/corrupt behavior, or the excessive percentage of them that receive public assistance....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kissimmee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kissimmee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••