Rat out bad neighbors with click of a mouse

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Annoying neighbors, beware: You may be known as the jerk next door. What was once over-the-fence gossip is showing up on a Web site that lets residents in Central Florida and nationwide vent about their nasty ...
Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Leigh

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

i agree with you, cops do nothing and landlords don't give a damn! yeah vigilante all the way!!
knurly

Cathlamet, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2008

I'll believe it when I see it but Toker John has been making plans to move out of town. After four years of playing host to every loser dirtball in town, his precious daughter of 17 years traveled 800 miles to look after him and his cancer riddle needs. His little darling doesn't fit with "Seniors or disabled" so, they are poised to vacate at the end of the month.
The quintessential poster boy of white trash has a half dozen kids. Each a high school drop out, each living high on the entitlement hog, each living for their next buzz. Over the past few years we have seen the ambulance haul away his overdosing floozies, seen the cops asking where his wayward floozies may be, and recently, seen agents of ATF looking to trace weapons of mass destruction in the hands of his crazy fugitive floozies.
Let us bask now in the luxury of a good, cleansing shower and enjoy some time with a minty fresh colon as we wash our hands of these innocent denizens whose existential way of life has done more to improve the community than any dog doo on the sidewalk would indicate.
Alas, what drama the cursed gods in heaven have planned next no one can yet know.
Heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

You are a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the person who the web site was developed for.
You would be the first to complain if they blasted music at all hours, why don't you control your yapping mutts?
Did you find a place where you could vent your anger and frustration? Get a life..... you are the only moron here!
Angel

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

You are a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the person who the web site was developed for.
You would be the first to complain if they blasted music at all hours, why don't you control your yapping mutts?
It's much more effective (and sometimes funny) to invest in those whistles and alarms that drive the dogs nuts. Silent to the human ears -- but has the owner running out of his home all the time, thinking someone's injuring their precious mutts.
Lisa

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

I live in Indiana and in my opinion I have the worst neighbors ever. I have called the law several times but clearly my neighbors are also the best lires also. Please someone give me some input.

This is just a breif account of many years of this. I live in the country on 11 acers very far of the road and corn feilds between us and both our bad neighbors who happen to be friends. My windsheld and a window have been broken out of 2 car. Cops called but even tho it has been docomented that there is issues between us it could not be proved who did it and notthing was done. Mailbox smashed at same time as windsheild with dead fish in it, again nothing I could do. There dogs have killed seriously killed about 100 chickens after about 5 calls to police and animal control they finely fined them and told them to contain there dogs. However no compensation has been given to us for our loss. There dogs still run, so we just gave up the chickens. There horses have damaged our property several seperate times ( fences and septic ) unwantedly impregnated our female horse, and damaged our rabbit hutches. Police were called this time as well with the end result being they simply had to come get there horse but again nothing for the damage. They have went as far as stoping friends and family that were coming out of our driveway to gossip and cause problems.We have seen them hiding in our bushes in the summer time in hopes of hearing our conversations.My home has 20 bullet holes from a .22 gun were somebody shot it, police were called and they said that it was criminal indangerment but that it could not be proved who did it. My mother lives on the same property but in a diffrent home, her house was also shot but with a 12 gage shotgun. The bullet went thru her lining room and into her kitchen~ nothing done about this either. All totaled our damages to our property are honestly close to $15,000. They have hidden razer wire on our property that my mom stumbled over and has permenet scares because of it. On my birthday this year I was walking my dog at 5 am on my property her and her husband came onto out property and engaged me and my husband in a fight were i was injured. Police were called and told us that if she touched me she would go to jail. When they came back from her house they told us that she said nothing happend there was no fight. The police then proceeded to tell my hysband,mother and I that they have seen women that she has fought and that if she hit me I would look alot worse than I did and futher more they belived that my husband hit me even tho he was the one who called them. Do they think that my mother is going to watch my husband hit me and then lie for him ??~ I think not. So as it goes she beat me up and cops did nothing. The straw that broke my back was this summer when 4 goats and a llama of ours turned up dead in the same night and one month later my 8 year ols sons mini horse and more goats came up dead also. They were all posioned and even with history and motive cops said could not prove it and again did nothing.This goes on and on and on not to mention the fact that both there propertys are total eye sores. Trash EVERYWHERE in there yards then into mine in the ditches and roads. They burn ALL there trash instead of paying for trash pick up. On the on property there is a bright blue house a 1950 something trailes 3 sheds and a building made out of plywood and 2x4 ( no concret sidding ) up on stilts that are all lived in.

It seems no matter what I do these people keep comming. Any ideas besides my local authoritys.?
Help Please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Plus I think they house in Seguin TX the house at 1010 East Pine ST sells drugs.
Old Mill Basin Bklyn

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Let this be a warning, Leander Windley--don't ever come into my garage uninvited, to rant and rave at me as you spew vulgar, foul words, and bang on my car with your closed fist! Never again. Attempted assault is a very serious matter, and if you ever repeat that upsetting behavior I will bring your intimidating conduct directly to the 63rd pct.
Your outburst on August 25th, 2012 was a replication of a few months ago, when, at that time, you verbally attacked me as you put your index finger on my nose and called me Mickey Mouse, all because I told your two girls to stop hitting my metal garage door with their basketball. The noise is thunderous and my garage and/or my driveway are not meant to be part of their playing field.Saturday's clash started because I opened my garage to tak my car out, and asked your girl to stop aiming for the hoop until I got my car out-not wanting to hurt her. Your older girl Erika yelled out, "Oh, shut up!" Then you came on the scene, entered my garage, and used words and body language that you should be ashamed of-especially knowing your children and wife were close by. What an appalling example you set forth for your family! As an aside, I'm sure if I was a man, and younger than my seventy-two years, you would not act so aggressively. You felt macho, I guess, but ended up sounding like a dirty toilet in front of your family and neighbors. You degraded yourself, Mr. Windley. Remember, attempted assault is a very serious matter.
Suggestion: put your third finger in your nose instead of waving it in the air as you constantly did in my direction last Saturday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kissimmee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kissimmee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••