Is BVL a dangerous neighborhood in Or...

Is BVL a dangerous neighborhood in Orlando area???

Created by latino pride on Feb 22, 2008

630 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

soso

leave a comment

No Spico Rico

Kissimmee, FL

#123 Sep 6, 2011
15 and more in the area wrote:
I lived in BVL area for over 15 years and I have no idea what that ignorant that wrote about P.R. Is talking about. Native Floridian cant n tolerate that a wealthy culture like native P.R took over because are better and have education . Stupid what you have in bvl is not the worst of New York, Chicago. What you have is a bunch of ignorant anti social floridians that do not know how to deal with a second language.Get over it. The P.R ,New York, and others what had gave this area is life.15 years ago the area was dead and nobody wants to live in the area. By the way expensive area that not everyone can live here. When I said everyone I mean people especially from Florida that don't have college or master degrees. Has to come other people from other states to give this area the value that has today. It is the most expensive area in kissimme. The trash, can comes from over populated,area,tourist and other dirty animals that do not know how to live in an expesive area. No to include the people that have plan 8, not exactly from Ny, Chicago and P.R. Look again and the minority that is actually messing up their native place. BVL is multicultural area with diverse food an entreatment that native Floridian will never understand. Great place to live!
Look again and see is the minority that do no know how to live in an expensive area.
UM, what? Go back to school bro. You make zero sense.
PROUD TO BE AMERICAN

Grant, FL

#124 Oct 7, 2011
That has to be one of the more crime infested area's in central Florida and it is because the Spanish people are just a very violent society of humans and it is due to the places that they have come from and having to fight and steal every thing they have or need, it is not all there fault for being so crime infested they just do not know any better and even the young who are being brought up in the states are being taught to hate other races and to kill and steal and rape instead of learning to be a productive member of society
NativeFL

United States

#125 Oct 12, 2011
Wow, stumbled across this mess by couldn't help myself. This post is way old and it is frustrating seeing especially the mess our country is in how people can still ignorant a-holes. Really. People wonder why the whole country is going down the drain it is because no matter what your ethnic background is people cannot come together to make things better. They want to focus and lament on the bad, pointing fingers instead of trying to makes things better because it is harder. I am third generation native and my wife's parents are originally from PR. She was born in NY (city) and came down here when her father retired from the transit authority. Her parents are proud to be from PR but call themselves AMERICAN. Trash breeds trash people no matter what color or religious belief. If you don't like the area get out and let the city and police deal with the trash. There are plenty of places in FL let alone the Orlando area where people of all races get along due to the fact that they are decent people.
bvl rep

Cocoa, FL

#126 Mar 22, 2012
wow, so mr "informed" the native americans didnt speak english neither ;p
BVL in 1987

White Plains, KY

#127 May 18, 2012
I lived in bvl back in the late 80's, and it was a safe place to live.
Bee Vee Elle

Kissimmee, FL

#128 Aug 28, 2012
Just say NO!
Lukeinorlando

Daytona Beach, FL

#129 Nov 10, 2012
Haha BLV is not Orlando. All of Osceola county should be flushed down the toilet in my opinion. It's a terrible, terrible place, to be avoided at all cost.
Just the Facts

Lakeland, FL

#130 Feb 15, 2013
People have come to this country for hundreds of years to build a BETTER life not turn the U.S. into what they left behind. If you're not interested in assimilating, why did you come here? Those of you making excuses for the ghetto reality of BVL need to wake up. Your schools are title nine because all of you say you can't feed your kids so the kids eat for free at school, property value is under $100,000 per home. NO ONE wants to live there except those who have no desire to better themselves. And none of you are doing anything about it. Instead you're making exuses and justifying. Did you move here just to take advantage of all those people you hate but are paying for your kids free lunch, your WIC checks, food stamps, and whatever else? How can you be proud of yourself when you take no responsibility?
Just the Facts

Lakeland, FL

#131 Feb 15, 2013
Lukeinorlando wrote:
Haha BLV is not Orlando. All of Osceola county should be flushed down the toilet in my opinion. It's a terrible, terrible place, to be avoided at all cost.
Here, here!!!!!
Hillbilly Bob

Clermont, FL

#132 Feb 20, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, here!!!!!
We should just flush all the Pee.Recins or make them move back to N.Y., there stinking up all are towns and beaches
colombian

New Orleans, LA

#135 Jun 5, 2013
vivi en BVL por 17 anos y la verdad nunca tuve problemas de vandalismo o drogas me parecio un lugar bueno, solo que es un poco sucio y con arros ruidosos pero fuera de eso es mejor que muchos vecindarios en lo personal viviria alla otra vez lo malo es que las casas estan viejas y deterioradas de resto muy bueno.... and I am proud that i can read in diferent lenguages thats the reason much of whites get so frustrated that we r smater because we know diferent lenguages... lol
hello anybody out there

Boone, NC

#137 Jun 7, 2013
BVL is Being renamed folks. I am serious,there is legslation right now in the works to change the name from BVL to Poinciana North,check it out for yourselves.
Pandora Boxx

Wimauma, FL

#138 Jun 9, 2013
One of the chicks I spray tan for says it's really terrible out there, she had to move. She was losing her job and wanted to do ho-made pornos for the Internet out there, got some guys together from the neighborhood to do a shoot and they just robbed and beat her up, stole stuff out of her house and everything, really awful. She got PTSD and had to move up to north part of town.
Veronica

Kissimmee, FL

#140 Mar 31, 2014
I've Been Living In Bvl For 7-8 Years But Honestly It Isn't Even All That Bad . Sure The Houses Are Expensive For No Reason But Crime Here Isn't Through The Roof . There's People Claiming They're "About That Life" But When It Comes To Throwing Down Or Riding For Their "Gang" They'll Hide Under A Rock . Yes , Loud Ass Hondas We Call Ricers , Everyone Thinks Vinyls Are So Cool .. Project On Wheels . Poinciana Is Actually Worse Than Bvl , Someone Got Shot In My Sister's Back Yard Over There .
Real Estate is Real

Orlando, FL

#141 Jun 13, 2014
Its is true BVL has its dose of DRAMA like the one exhibited here. The thruth is BVL is right next to the Upcoming multi million dollar Medical Center and the uprising zoning of Lake NOna[. This is no New York and I am a Puerto Rican from the island. My parents bought their home ib the late 80's as a retirement home sold by Lanstar Homes. Bottom line is this area is 15 mins away from everything unlike Poinciana . Property Value is on its rise not to mentioned all the savvy investors who flipped homes in the area. Alot attemps including organized crime waves disinformation and police state have tried to wipe initial owners off the area but have been unsuccesful.
Real Estate is Real

Orlando, FL

#142 Jun 13, 2014
hello anybody out there wrote:
BVL is Being renamed folks. I am serious,there is legslation right now in the works to change the name from BVL to Poinciana North,check it out for yourselves.
I agree with all of it look at BVL on a map and you'll understand
Real Estate is Real

Orlando, FL

#143 Jun 13, 2014
Lukeinorlando wrote:
Haha BLV is not Orlando. All of Osceola county should be flushed down the toilet in my opinion. It's a terrible, terrible place, to be avoided at all cost.
who wants Orlando when there Davenport heaven!
Real Estate is Real

Orlando, FL

#144 Jun 13, 2014
Just the Facts wrote:
People have come to this country for hundreds of years to build a BETTER life not turn the U.S. into what they left behind. If you're not interested in assimilating, why did you come here? Those of you making excuses for the ghetto reality of BVL need to wake up. Your schools are title nine because all of you say you can't feed your kids so the kids eat for free at school, property value is under $100,000 per home. NO ONE wants to live there except those who have no desire to better themselves. And none of you are doing anything about it. Instead you're making exuses and justifying. Did you move here just to take advantage of all those people you hate but are paying for your kids free lunch, your WIC checks, food stamps, and whatever else? How can you be proud of yourself when you take no responsibility?
Yup tell that to Publix who exclusively had to cator the end user or else wipe out of business. viva Publix Sabor! Yup tell that to Alsakans or Hawaiians or Puerto Ricans for that matter. Do&#324;t speak ignorance!
Gera

Hollywood, FL

#145 Jul 21, 2014
Boricua wrote:
<quoted text>You are so ignorant...Look at NYs history thay had crime since there city first got incorporated.The irish who are white peoplse had ghettos there and had large street gang there for over 100 years, and the italian who are also white ran NY since the early 1900s for about 50 years.Dont blame BVL crime on PR because it been provin no matter what race you are crime is to show up were ever there is a large percentage of poor people.Rember this puerto ricans first started coming to the states only 50 years ago and the crime in or ghettos were not as nearly as bad as the white ghettos as that time and didnt run the streets for not nearly as that long either.Instead of doin reseach on all the crime PRs or any other latinos check your history too.Who mudered millions of native americans ??whites.who enlslaved and murdered millions of blacks???whites.Who murder million of jews???yes it was white.Who sent US troops to iraq for no reseaon and is killin thousands of civilians???the US government who is ran by whites.If anything we commit petty crime againsts our own selves far away from whites,unlike whites who change the world on the crimes they do and are to ignorant or to full of pride to see it.If you say that not true you are either dumb ,igorant or just dont want to admit it.
this is so true. i agree 100%^^^^
i grew up in BVL and i now live in Miami, theres cubans out here committing crimes and its a little more lower class then bvl houses. i live around blacks, btw so where i live theres black people committing crimes. every place is the same theres crime being committed everywhere. ESPECIALLY in major cities, WHITE GUYS RAPING LITTLE GIRLS, black guys jumping kids from school for their ipods. this is EVERYWHERE!!
Bvl

Kissimmee, FL

#146 Sep 11, 2014
Bvl has always been a poverty area as long as I can remember but I grew up there and still consider it home. This new generation of teens is just so much more fucked then my generation. But they will live and learn. Overall bvl is not such a bad place when compared to other places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 40 Orthodox rabbis pen letter slamming Trump's ... Aug 21 bernhard rosenberg 2
News Clinton - Disavows' Support From MateenAfter he... Aug 19 Geezer 4
News There's equal opportunity for voters' hair to b... Aug 12 Lyin Old Hag Hillary 1
Hillary clinton kissimmee visit Aug 6 Norman VN 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (Feb '14) Aug 5 Mittsad 5
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Aug 5 Keyboard Bully 58
looking for boy in kissimmee fl asap (Oct '13) Aug 4 Jay 2

Kissimmee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kissimmee Mortgages