Florida Highway Patrol says fired tro...

Florida Highway Patrol says fired trooper fixed ticket in exchange for sex, and quite a bit of it

There are 6 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Jan 25, 2010, titled Florida Highway Patrol says fired trooper fixed ticket in exchange for sex, and quite a bit of it. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

And trooper Wilfredo Bennett got caught by technology: His wife dialed an unknown number on his cell phone and ended up talking to the woman with whom her husband was carrying on a affair, records state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

public

Providence, RI

#1 Jan 25, 2010
just another dirty cop.
Candace

Windermere, FL

#2 Jan 25, 2010
The funny thing is that the chick wasn't even hot. She is a 300 lb heffer,and talks like she is from the ghetto. What a dummy he is.
public

Providence, RI

#3 Jan 27, 2010
he likes them big
Starr

Palm Coast, FL

#4 Jun 25, 2011
Enforcement is crooked all over, including Florida!! nothting new!
Tyrone Shoelaces

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2011
Just another job perk! Maybe next time he will get a good looking one or a member of your family. Be wary when your wife, mother or daughter says they were stopped by a cop and let go with just a warning, because it's your warning.
involved

Melbourne, FL

#6 Nov 1, 2012
I know him personally and trust me he didn't learn his lesson. He is a piece of sh**.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Places in and around Kissimmee (Jul '09) Apr 23 Mcfarland 66
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Mar '17 CJ_McLain 61
News Coffay, Phyllis W. Mar '17 JMC 3
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Mar '17 Lance 264
Review: Graham Group LLC (Jan '13) Mar '17 OPTILOGIC 4
Do you purchase armored catfish Mar '17 Rayray 2
Donnie Salmon (Oct '08) Mar '17 looking 6

Kissimmee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kissimmee Mortgages