Police, State Attorney to form cold c...

Police, State Attorney to form cold case collaborative

There are 1 comment on the Osceola News Gazette story from Jun 21, 2012, titled Police, State Attorney to form cold case collaborative. In it, Osceola News Gazette reports that:

At a press conference Friday, the Ninth Circuit State Attorney will announce a collaboration with local law enforcement agencies to announce a new, multi-agency cold case homicide investigative team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Osceola News Gazette.

Carmen

Orlando, FL

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Alejandro Rivera was my son in law...he was murdered on November 20, 2006 in Kissimmee, Florida. No Justice has been done. Alejandro's mom died on May 2012, fighting until the last moment seeking Justice for his son's death. Now she rest in Peace with her beloved son. The criminals have not been caught and Kissimmee Police Department is still waiting for someone to come forward...that is their statement...Case Closed...:( Now, our hope rest,first in God and now with this new Cold Task Force created. We will pray to God that this new approach help lots of Victim of Crimes still searching for Justice specially the cases unsolved from Kissimmee Police Department. Our case is Double Murder in Kissimmee- not only my son-in-law was killed also his friend Hector Santiago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Graham Goup LLC (Aug '11) 1 hr DBB 43
ARMORED CATFISH aka BROWN HOPLO, CASCADU, HASSA (Sep '09) 18 hr debbie 15
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) May 21 Lou 39
Finding affordable housing in Kissemmee May 3 Ar2FL 1
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) May 1 sCAMMEDbYpAT 261
News Obama sends the wrong message about stay-at-hom... Apr '15 vib_ram 5
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Apr '15 Lobo1 375
More from around the web

Kissimmee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]