Man arrested in stabbing of teen at h...

Man arrested in stabbing of teen at house party

There are 30 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Man arrested in stabbing of teen at house party. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Detectives in Osceola County have arrested a man and charged him with stabbing a 17-year-old after attending a house party Friday night in Buenaventura Lakes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#21 Nov 22, 2009
QueenCasper360 wrote:
its internet talk, someone is stuck in the 50's short hand, texting....ummmm I dont know any other way to explain it to u, I have great spelling, I was 7th grade spelling bee champ...:)
Sorry stupid, in post #5 you said "They were bloods... alot of people getting bagged up for thys not just Chico " .. that is NOT called internet talk, that is ghetto. If a black does well in school, why do they feel compelled to act and talk like someone who never attended one when they get around other blacks?
butterfly07

Altamonte Springs, FL

#22 Feb 10, 2010
Will you two stop argueing about stupid shit!? Elmo was a friend of mine and this is really disrespetful to him.
Are the police still looking into Elmo's death? I sure as hell hope so. RIP Elmo..Adam and I miss you and were saddened by the news. Love ya!
Elmo

Lake Worth, FL

#23 Feb 10, 2010
butterfly07 wrote:
Will you two stop argueing about stupid shit!? Elmo was a friend of mine and this is really disrespetful to him.
Are the police still looking into Elmo's death? I sure as hell hope so. RIP Elmo..Adam and I miss you and were saddened by the news. Love ya!
Thanks dear, I miss and Adam as well.

“Almighty Queen Casper 360”

Since: Sep 09

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#24 Mar 28, 2010
butterfly07 wrote:
I knew Elmo too. And I also knew the sucker that stabbed him, and what was done was wrong.! And they need to pay regardless of being a blodd or just chico, chico was a damn Blood.

“Almighty Queen Casper 360”

Since: Sep 09

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#25 Mar 28, 2010
*Blood
lugnutz

Orlando, FL

#26 Apr 8, 2010
FLNative wrote:
No it was BVL Im sure they were hispanic. Sorry someone had to die ...but n the bright side that is 10 less babies for the honest man has to pay for.
sad but VERY TRUE !!
marci92

Orlando, FL

#27 Apr 30, 2010
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like your trying so say Elmo was a scum-bag, deserved what he got, and is now burning in hell
hell no he was l;ike a brother to me i wud never say dat n u have no idea wat ur sayin!
marci92

Orlando, FL

#28 Apr 30, 2010
elmo was a great guy n he didnt deserve wat he got. no 1 did jus da person or ppl dat killed him. love u R.I.P
Marci92

Melbourne, FL

#30 May 23, 2012
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like your trying so say Elmo was a scum-bag, deserved what he got, and is now burning in hell
It's not about u dumbass
Macho

Port Orange, FL

#31 Jan 11, 2015
alba hall wrote:
Elmer aka elmo!. stay strong hun. watch over those who love youu.. well be waitinq till our time comes for us to goo see you <3
R.I.P to my Cuzin..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toho Sewage health concerns 5 min Rise 1
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) Sep 11 ACM 49
If you are riding hurricane Irma please print y... Sep 10 Concerned Onlooker 2
Kissimmee police left as I had 2nd stroke (Feb '17) Sep 4 They sucked 3
When did Kissimmee become 2/3 latino/Puerto Rican? (Jul '14) Aug 29 WHITE NEW YORKER 29
Review: PROMOCIONES CULTURA Y HERENCIA HISPANA(... Aug 26 Rosam01 1
Boxing 26th sept Aug 25 Bev1921 1

Kissimmee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kissimmee Mortgages