Man arrested in stabbing of teen at h...

Man arrested in stabbing of teen at house party

There are 30 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 11, 2009, titled Man arrested in stabbing of teen at house party. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Detectives in Osceola County have arrested a man and charged him with stabbing a 17-year-old after attending a house party Friday night in Buenaventura Lakes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Almighty Queen Casper 360”

Since: Sep 09

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#1 Oct 14, 2009
RIP Elmer Izaida Ardon Jr Another senseless death and I know the guy who was arrested, and he is known for his crazy antics when he is drunk. Now look two young lives wasted. WTF
alba hall

Panama

#2 Oct 15, 2009
Elmer aka elmo!. stay strong hun. watch over those who love youu.. well be waitinq till our time comes for us to goo see you <3
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Oct 16, 2009
Where these blacks?
FLNative

Melbourne, FL

#4 Oct 17, 2009
No it was BVL Im sure they were hispanic. Sorry someone had to die ...but n the bright side that is 10 less babies for the honest man has to pay for.

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#5 Nov 12, 2009
FLNative wrote:
No it was BVL Im sure they were hispanic. Sorry someone had to die ...but n the bright side that is 10 less babies for the honest man has to pay for.
They were bloods... alot of people getting bagged up for thys not just Chico
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#6 Nov 13, 2009
QueenCasper360 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were bloods... alot of people getting bagged up for thys not just Chico
Can you translate that into English?
marci92

Apopka, FL

#7 Nov 14, 2009
yea the ppl dat killed elmo were bloods. i was dere nd it shudnt have gone down like dis.... R.I.P elmo we love u,nd we noe we have an angel in the sky watchin over us,we will c u soon in heaven..luv u
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#8 Nov 14, 2009
marci92 wrote:
yea the ppl dat killed elmo were bloods. i was dere nd it shudnt have gone down like dis.... R.I.P elmo we love u,nd we noe we have an angel in the sky watchin over us,we will c u soon in heaven..luv u
Seems like your trying so say Elmo was a scum-bag, deserved what he got, and is now burning in hell

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#9 Nov 14, 2009
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like your trying so say Elmo was a scum-bag, deserved what he got, and is now burning in hell
Where do u get that out of anything they just wrote....???? Cant we post anything now a days without starting SHYT... Damn keyboard gangsters

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#10 Nov 14, 2009
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you translate that into English?
Alot of people are being questioned and held & Arrested not just Ray...w/e his name is aka Chico...
Is that translated well enough
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#11 Nov 15, 2009
QueenCasper360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of people are being questioned and held & Arrested not just Ray...w/e his name is aka Chico...
Is that translated well enough
Why don't you try using the grammar they teach in school to talk and speak, instead of that ghetto chatter for now on

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#12 Nov 15, 2009
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try using the grammar they teach in school to talk and speak, instead of that ghetto chatter for now on
becuz Its a free country and i can talk how i want to where i want to, if I am not offending u or disrespecting u dont worry about how i talk... Thank U for ur concern
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#13 Nov 15, 2009
QueenCasper360 wrote:
<quoted text>
becuz Its a free country and i can talk how i want to where i want to, if I am not offending u or disrespecting u dont worry about how i talk... Thank U for ur concern
I am more concerned about our educational system than some ghetto slut

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#14 Nov 18, 2009
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more concerned about our educational system than some ghetto slut
Talk to Bush about the education system, thys is the wrong forum...ghetto slut???? thats a new one
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#15 Nov 18, 2009
QueenCasper360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Bush about the education system, thys is the wrong forum...ghetto slut???? thats a new one
Not new, the ghetto is full of sluts. Education sucked long before Bush also, stupid

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#16 Nov 18, 2009
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
Not new, the ghetto is full of sluts. Education sucked long before Bush also, stupid
I guess u are right about the education system there...Oh well..dont u just hate when people are sterotyped???? wow.... Yeah i agree Bush is stupid.
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#17 Nov 19, 2009
QueenCasper360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess u are right about the education system there...Oh well..dont u just hate when people are sterotyped???? wow.... Yeah i agree Bush is stupid.
You are supposed to capitalize 'i', moron, and use spell check. For whatever reason you chose to make an article on blacks and crime into something political, I will keep to the topic

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#18 Nov 20, 2009
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>
You are supposed to capitalize 'i', moron, and use spell check. For whatever reason you chose to make an article on blacks and crime into something political, I will keep to the topic
"blacks and crime" is that wat thys topic is about, I could have sworn Elmer was hispanic and the kid who killed him was hispanic....damn u like to describe urself an awful lot, I wonder are u calling urself stupid???? or is that just ur favorite word? or are u still talking about Bush, Or Blacks & Crime?
Hillary

Lake Worth, FL

#19 Nov 21, 2009
QueenCasper360 wrote:
<quoted text>
"blacks and crime" is that wat thys topic is about, I could have sworn Elmer was hispanic and the kid who killed him was hispanic....damn u like to describe urself an awful lot, I wonder are u calling urself stupid???? or is that just ur favorite word? or are u still talking about Bush, Or Blacks & Crime?
Your spelling is terrible

Chicago, IL {Southside}

#20 Nov 21, 2009
its internet talk, someone is stuck in the 50's short hand, texting....ummmm I dont know any other way to explain it to u, I have great spelling, I was 7th grade spelling bee champ... :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ARMORED CATFISH aka BROWN HOPLO, CASCADU, HASSA (Sep '09) May 24 Shawn 25
Review: Graham Group LLC (Jan '13) May 23 Jellyfish 5
Vintage Bakelite Mah Jongg Sets for Sale! (Feb '09) May 11 LJ in MN 7
Haunted Places in and around Kissimmee (Jul '09) Apr '17 Mcfarland 66
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Mar '17 CJ_McLain 61
News Coffay, Phyllis W. Mar '17 JMC 3
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Mar '17 Lance 264

Kissimmee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kissimmee Mortgages