FHP pursuit from Turnpike ends with c...

FHP pursuit from Turnpike ends with crash at Michigan and 192

There are 1 comment on the Osceola News Gazette story from Aug 28, 2012, titled FHP pursuit from Turnpike ends with crash at Michigan and 192. In it, Osceola News Gazette reports that:

Florida Highway Patrol is working with Osceola County Sheriff's deputies and Kissimmee Police Department officers to investigate at least two crashes on U.S. Highway 192 westbound caused by one female driver who refused to stop for troopers and ultimately crashed to a stop at 192 and Michigan Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Osceola News Gazette.

Gabe

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2012
I was diving out of walmart parking lot in st Cloud going to 192 and she drove straight throw the solo lane and she was pointed that she was driving straight throw in a grey mini van then like 2 minutes after that 2 police vehicles were trying to catch up to her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former GOP staffer is fatally shot 13 times in ... Oct 14 Diasporo 12
Osceola County Most Wanted Criminal List (Dec '07) Oct 6 The All Seeing One 4
News Ethics Violation Claimed Filed Against Osceola ED (Jul '11) Oct 6 W Gatlin 3
News Not home? Walmart wants to walk in and stock yo... Sep 26 Parden Pard 8
News Playing Cards May Help Crack Cold Cases (Jul '08) Sep 25 Dorothy 2
News 2nd victim in shooting dies (Nov '06) Sep 25 Dorothy 14
Toho Sewage health concerns Sep 21 Rise 1

Kissimmee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kissimmee Mortgages