Posted in the Kissimmee Forum

THE PHANTON HELL RIDER

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 11, 2009
TO BE CONTINUED.
home less

Providence, RI

#2 Dec 14, 2009
jobs are hard to find and day labor only pays enough to buy a tent in the woods.
THE PHANTON HELL RIDER

Orlando, FL

#3 Dec 15, 2009
THE HOMELESS: ONCE WORKING PEOPLE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THIER STATE''PAYING TAXES'' AND THIER CONTRIBUTIONS TO SOCIETY.ON MY INTERVIEWS'' AS MUCH AS 75% WERE HARD WORKING INDIVIUALS WHO ONCE HAD HOMES.THEY WERE NOT DRUG ADDICTS OR A MUCH OF WINOES AS MANY MAY SAY.AND AND KISSIMMEE HAS TURN THIER BACKS ON THEM. WE TRANSFER THEM TO OTHER COUNTIES'' BUT THEY ARE REJECTED BECAUSE THEY HAVE THIER OWN PROBLEMS DEALING WITH THE HOMELESS. SOUP KICHENS-AND CLOTHING AND EMERGENCY SHELTER WHEN THE TEMPARTURES DROP IS NOT SUFFICENT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER.AND IT WILL GET WORSE'' AS THE ECONOMY GETS WORSE. THIER WILL BE AN INCREASE OF HOMELESS SOULS SLEEPING IN PARKS UNDER BRIDGES AND EVERY WHERE.THIS WILL HURT THE TOURISM AND FIRST TIME VISIERS;; WHO WILL COME TO KISSIMMEE AND LEAVE WITH THIS REPORT''WE VISITED FLORIDA IN KISSIMMEE AND ALL WE SAW WAS A MUCH OF HOMELESS WALKING THE STREETS;; IAM NOT RETURNING THIER.AND LOCKING THEM UP FOR TRESSPASSING WILL ONLY CROWD THE PRISON SYSTEM. AND BELEAVE YOU ME .THEY WOULD BE BETTER OF IN PRISON. KISSIMMEE AND DISNEY SAY WE DO NOT WANT TO INCOURAGE SHELTERS'' THAT WOULD MEAN FREE LOADERS''IS NOT SO. WE NEED TO RECONSTRUCT THIER LIVES, DEVELOPE FILES AND GOVERMENT WORKING PROGRAMS AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING'' AND HEALTH CARE AND SUPERVISE EACH STEP WHERE THEY WILL BE SHELTERD. AND LET THEM PAY THIER KEEP WITH THE GOVERMENT FOUNDIG PAYROLL'' AND THIS WILL HELP CERCULATE AND RETURN THE MONEY INVESTED ON THEASE LIVES'' TO RECONSTRUCT AND RE-ESABLISH THIER ROLE IN SOCIETY, LET THE DURG ADDICTION AND AA PROGRAMS THAT ARE ALL READY ESTABLISH DEAL WITH THE ADDICTIONS PROBLEMS..BUT WE CAN NOT CURE AN ADDICTION AND SEND THEM OUT ON THE COLD WITH ANY GUIDENESS AND FOLLOW UP'' AND NO WORK OR TRAINING PROGRAMS TO HELP THEM READ ADJUST THEM SELFS IN SOCIETY. WE HAVE BECOME RICH AND HAVE OUR FANCY HOMES AND FANCY CARS OF THOSE THAT WORKED TILL THEY HAD DROPED. AND NOW WE FIRE THEM LAY THEM OFF AS IF THEY WERE JUST MACHINES TO MAKE US RICH. THAT INCLUDES YOU DISNEY AND EVERY BUSENESS OUT THIER..........TO BE CONTINUE. THE PHANTON HELL RIDER.@GMAIL.COM.
THE PHANTON HELL RIDER

Orlando, FL

#4 Dec 15, 2009
home less wrote:
jobs are hard to find and day labor only pays enough to buy a tent in the woods.
I UNDERSTAND ''THATS WHY I STARTED THIS FORUM. KEEP WARM'' GAZE INTO THE STARS'' LET THE MOON COVER THEE' YOU ARE NOT HOMELESS' RIGTH NOW YOU ARE JUST RESTING ON THE CREATORS EARTH''AND BEAUTIFULL CREATION.AND HE WILL NOT LET HIS LITTLE CHILDREN DOWN..THE EARTH IS THE [LORDS] AND EVERY THING UPON IT. IS HIS. WE ARE ON BORROW TIME'' AND EVERY THING WE POSSESS BELONGS TO HIM'' EVEN THE VERY AIR THAT WE BREATH..........WE BOUGHT NOTHING TO THIS WORLD.......AND WE MOST CERTAINTLY'' CARRY NOTHING OUT.

“THERE IS A GOD-Yes indeed.”

Since: Dec 09

NEW YORK=NEW BRITAIN CT-FL

#6 Jan 16, 2010
res

AOL

#7 Jan 16, 2010
Hope this forum and you go away,stop yelling

#8 Jan 17, 2010
res wrote:
Hope this forum and you go away,stop yelling
I HOPE YOUR ASS WONT BE HOMELESS ONE DAY'' DIP SHIT.

#9 Jan 17, 2010
HOWS THAT FOR'' FOR YELLING.ASS HOLE.

#10 Jan 17, 2010
HERE'S SOMETHING TO ENTERTAIN YOUR EMPTY HEAD.CISCO KID.
&fe ature=related
Your bad

AOL

#11 Jan 17, 2010
I will not be going to the u-tube it may be infected like you probably are blowing chicos on OBT. There is no value in you trying to be bad as I have ran across your type before ,Your the guy with the middle finger up when I drive ,or someone that looks at me wrong because I may speak out loud some times.After I get in there face they start to twich,sweat and look for a way to get me to stop but it is too late I am committed to carry out my task and they must pay for thier actions ,I hope the day come when you are on the street and act this same way,You must pay for your actions and the way you conduct yourself and hope it will be me as the one you look at wrong

#13 Jan 17, 2010
Your bad wrote:
I will not be going to the u-tube it may be infected like you probably are blowing chicos on OBT. There is no value in you trying to be bad as I have ran across your type before ,Your the guy with the middle finger up when I drive ,or someone that looks at me wrong because I may speak out loud some times.After I get in there face they start to twich,sweat and look for a way to get me to stop but it is too late I am committed to carry out my task and they must pay for thier actions ,I hope the day come when you are on the street and act this same way,You must pay for your actions and the way you conduct yourself and hope it will be me as the one you look at wrong
WELL PAL'' YOU GOT ME ALL WRONG.TO GAIN RESPECT YOU MUST FIRST GIVE IT. AND 54 YEARS ON THIS PLANET EARTH HAS TAUGTH ME THAT.AND FOR ONE WHO WAS BORN AND RAISE IN HELLS KICHEN,.HARLEM NEW YORK. WITH YOUR AROGANCE AND ATTITUDE. EVEN AGAISNT THE HOMELESS.YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOUR ASS KICK A LONG TIME AGO. OR PERHAPS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE YUPIES.. WHITE BOYS WHO WAS BORN WITH A SILVER SPOON IN THIER MOUTH AND NEVR REALLY EXPRINCE HARSHIP. NOR DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO BE DISCRIMINATED.BUT I DO SPEAK LOUD WITH OUT FEAR FOR THE AFORTUNATE AND MINORITIES.IN ALL MY GANSTER DAYS;; I NEVER ONCE JOIN A GANG;; NOR DID I EVER NEEDED A POSI OR ANY BACK UP HOME BOYS TO BAIL ME OUT. A US[VIETNAM VETERAN AT THE AGE OF 16.GROWING UP ROUTH AND TOUGTH.THE ONLY SCARS ON MY FACE ARE THE ONES I ABTAINED DOING MY JOB. WORKED MY AS OFF FOR 30 YEARS. AND STILL AT IT. RETIRED NEW YORK CITY JOURNEYMAN PIPE FITTER AND MASTER PLUMBER.BY THE WAY I DO NOT PASS BY AND STICK OUT MY FINGER CHICO.AND IAM PROUD TO BE A PUERTO RICAN BEE.I JUST GET OUT AND KICK YOUR ASS.NO FINGER JOB. JUST KICK YOUR ASS.WELL LIKE MY MOTHER AND MY FAMILY ALLWAYS TOLD ME .NEVER LOWER YOUR SELF TO TRASH.NOT THAT IAM SAYING YOU ARE TRASH. I DONT KNOW YOU THAT WELL.BUT YOUR FIRST COMMENT JUST TELLS ME YOU NEED A QUICK COURSE IN SOCIOLOGY.BUT NO HARD FEELINGS DUDE. THATS YOUR OPINION. I RESPECT THAT. SO PLEASE RESPECT MY PAGE.BUT DONT GO OFF REPLYING I SHOULD LEAVE THIS MY FORUM I STARTED. THAT IS NO RESPECT.YOUR OPINION IS ONE THING. BUT YOU CHASEING OUT A TOPIC AND SOME ONE OUT IS ANOTHER.WELL SO MUCH FOR THAT. GOD BLESS BRO TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.I EXTEND MY FRIENDSHIP.GOOD DAY''ALLWAYS.
THE PHANTON HELL RIDER

Ocala, FL

#15 Apr 10, 2010
THEE END: SO MUCH FOR THAT'' I THOUGTH SO: CAN GET REAL COMPETITION THEASE DAYS'' OH WELL ''IS BACK TO THE GRAVE''FOR ME'' I WILL RETURN'' WHEN IAM SUMMON AND CALLED UPON AGAIN! PREPARE MY BED''[DEMONS] SET THE TEMP: FOR 300''AND TRY NOT TO WALK HARD'' FOR BELOW HELL I DWELL''AND BENEATH THE ABISS IS MY RESTING PLACE'' THIER IS A ROSE IN SP/HARL: AND WHEN THE MOON IS ON THE RUN''IS WHEN LIFE RETURNS UNTO ME.
Ranger

Charlotte, NC

#16 Apr 16, 2010
THE PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
THEE END: SO MUCH FOR THAT'' I THOUGTH SO: CAN GET REAL COMPETITION THEASE DAYS'' OH WELL ''IS BACK TO THE GRAVE''FOR ME'' I WILL RETURN'' WHEN IAM SUMMON AND CALLED UPON AGAIN! PREPARE MY BED''[DEMONS] SET THE TEMP: FOR 300''AND TRY NOT TO WALK HARD'' FOR BELOW HELL I DWELL''AND BENEATH THE ABISS IS MY RESTING PLACE'' THIER IS A ROSE IN SP/HARL: AND WHEN THE MOON IS ON THE RUN''IS WHEN LIFE RETURNS UNTO ME.
Jesus, another sick puppy who forgot to take his meds today. Cupcake, why don't you go bark up another tree?
jason

Orlando, FL

#17 Jun 12, 2012
There are 13098 jobs available in my area. I moved here from 1204 miles away and within two weeks had a job. There are no excuses. It's called laziness.
Jason is correct

Hickory, NC

#18 Jun 13, 2012
Everyone wants a hand out go work 2 jobs if you have to. Or be homeless and stfu. Im so tired of hearing how people can't find a job when they are not looking. Jobs don't pay what they use to but housing prices aren't what they were either. Go get 2 jobs and get off the computer and pay your way.
MsJ

Titusville, FL

#19 Jun 14, 2012
As a Ccertified Life Coach in Central Florida, it is my "calling" to help people. I often "coach" homeless people who approach me (for money). When I start questioning and offering advice, they generally don't want to hear it and occaisionally walk away. TYPICALLY I find that there is a history and/or current situation where drugs, alcohol and/or arrest-record is involved. I get the idea they have "worn out their welcome" with family and friends. If these people would take advice and become proactive, they can usually overcome their obtacles/demons. There is a saying I love: "All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we create our world". I agree with Jason. There are PLENTY of jobs. Take the steps to secure one, be proactive. For every obstacle there is a viable solution. Visit me at www.janeharper.net
Jboogie

Winter Garden, FL

#20 Sep 1, 2012
I feel you man, people are ignorant. I come from the bronx, ny. I was raised in a concrete jungle. Nyc is no joke and i come to find that floridians seem to think that everything is a joke. I have no family and no resources. I was a foster child in ny. Im 23 years old. I found my biological mother in kissimmee fl, she payed for me to stay with her and she rejected me afterwards and i found myself in the streets. I am homeless with no job, i am a college student maintaining over 3.0 adverage. My school is within walking distance. With lack of transportation, lack of income and no address to call my own, it is very difficult for me. Eventually my hardwork and determination to make it through despite my lack of resources will benefit and i will be better off than most. I dont need a pity party, or a free hand out, im not lazy, i demand respect. More fortunate people should keep an open mind that if youve never been homeless then dont comment or talk about what you would do. If wanna think about what you would do then think of what life would be like if you had no family or friends and you were in a strange place where you have nothing but the clothes on your back and people are different than what youre used to. What would you do? If i was a millionaire and offered you a million dollars to live in the streets for 3 months with no resources and just the clothes on your back, do you think you would survive? I know im strong and imma be someone better. Stop being ignorant! You dont know if it will happen to you one day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 11 hr A duck 333
News Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show ... (Aug '08) Mar 25 T-Fal 2,894
News Suspected toothbrush thieves accused in rackete... Mar 19 the circus is in ... 1
Review: Angels Touch Dental LLC (Jun '14) Mar 19 Michelle 2
Review: Extreme Party Zone Mar 15 luisa1968 1
Searching for my dad Mar 13 Concerned Son 1
3rd Annual Central Florida Native Plant Sale, A... Mar 8 PineLilyNativePlant 1
Kissimmee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kissimmee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]