KPD chief reflects back on her 25-yea...

KPD chief reflects back on her 25-year career

There are 1 comment on the Osceola News Gazette story from Sep 21, 2012, titled KPD chief reflects back on her 25-year career. In it, Osceola News Gazette reports that:

Outgoing Kissimmee Police Chief Fran Iwanski originally wanted the prestige of being an Orange County Sheriff's deputy, highly coveted in the mid-1980s, before discovering Kissimmee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Osceola News Gazette.

Carmen

Orlando, FL

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I am so sorry to disagree with this article about Chief Iwanski. She was not really involved in any crime activity and was never available when we tried to contact her regarding our Double Murder November 20, 2006 ). She totally ignored MariCarmen Llabres the mother of Alejandro Rivera,(Victim) and my son in law, never gave her the opportunity to meet her or talk to her. She ignored all e-mails sent. Not even a courtesy stating that her support, in every meeting she was absent. What kind of Chief was this? I have seen all Chief of Police from Central Florida engaged in so many activities including giving support to all Victim of Crimes, and the Kissimmee Police Department lack of this support to the community. We have met families from Kissimmee attending events at the Orlando area, seeking for help and expressing their frustration with this Department. So many cases unheard. Things happen for a good reason and I am glad that things are coming the way it should be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Roscoes Bar & Package (Sep '14) Jul 17 littleBillly 2
News Teens accused of arson, burglary, animal cruelty (Oct '08) Jul 13 Unanimous 10
News In the end, homeowner probably didn't go up a b... (Feb '08) Jul 11 gary 60
News 15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) Jul 10 Vanessa73 23
Review: Julia's Transportation (Sep '11) Jul 9 Excellant-Service 16
Review: MIla Realty Jul 8 AmandaK 1
Quality inn Jul 7 Guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kissimmee Mortgages