Justice for Norma Page - 1979 COLD CASE SOLVED

Posted in the Kissimmee Forum

Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#1 May 23, 2011
Citizens of Kissimmee Florida -Please join NORMA THOMAS PAGE's FAMILY June 2 @ 8:30 a.m. at Osceola County Courthouse to help convict a CONFESSED MURDERER! Steven Herman Bronson-AKA-Nancy Sue, recently confessed to the brutal murder of my 28-yr-old sister, NORMA THOMAS-PAGE, 32 yrs ago in St. Cloud FL. Bronson's Public Defender ROBERT WESLEY does not want a jury to hear NORMA'S STORY! He does not want FL citizens to know about Bronson's 40+ years of crime! Wesley is seeking INCOMPETENCY for this COLD-BLOODED MURDERER! This means Bronson will not face jury trial & will live protected life behind locked doors with his needs met by your tax $$. PLEASE HELP US TELL NORMA'S STORY! She was approached in
her own yard by Steven H Bronson and he drove her & her two boys ages 2 & 4 to the bank where he made her cash her husbands pay check. He then took her back to the house and put the boys in an adjacent room and then broke a 2 LB ketchup bottle over her head and then stabbed her to death over 34 times cutting her corotid artery and collapsing her left lung & watched her die. Meanwhile, her boys listened to her screams in the adjacent bedroom. This killer needs to stand trial.
By: Kay Myers (Sister of Norma Page)
Nana

Saint Cloud, FL

#2 May 23, 2011
After all these years and the pain is still there. Such a gruesome end for a fine woman.

My heart is with you and yours.

God has put this ugly man in a very inhumane situation. With each stroke, he is suffering. God is making his life miserable and embarrassing in all respects.

Even if there is no trail, you should have the peace of mind that this ugly man is suffering everyday of his life for what he has done.

A life of misery is all he has. He is getting just what he deserves. They need to take ALL of his pain meds away from him and make him feel all of the pain he deserves.
kay myers

Asheville, NC

#3 May 24, 2011
NORMA THOMAS-PAGE FAMILY QUESTIONS WHY NORMA'S COLD BLOODED MURDERER GETS "ALL THE RIGHTS"? Based on actions of FL Osceola Cty Court Public Defender Robt Wesley, confessed murderer Steve H Bronson-AKA Nancy Sue is well protected from facing a jury, due to claims of INCOMPETENCE! Where are NORMA'S RIGHTS?
Nana wrote:
After all these years and the pain is still there. Such a gruesome end for a fine woman.
My heart is with you and yours.
God has put this ugly man in a very inhumane situation. With each stroke, he is suffering. God is making his life miserable and embarrassing in all respects.
Even if there is no trail, you should have the peace of mind that this ugly man is suffering everyday of his life for what he has done.
A life of misery is all he has. He is getting just what he deserves. They need to take ALL of his pain meds away from him and make him feel all of the pain he deserves.
metoforall

AOL

#4 May 24, 2011
For the Love of Family wrote:
Citizens of Kissimmee Florida -Please join NORMA THOMAS PAGE's FAMILY June 2 @ 8:30 a.m. at Osceola County Courthouse to help convict a CONFESSED MURDERER! Steven Herman Bronson-AKA-Nancy Sue, recently confessed to the brutal murder of my 28-yr-old sister, NORMA THOMAS-PAGE, 32 yrs ago in St. Cloud FL. Bronson's Public Defender ROBERT WESLEY does not want a jury to hear NORMA'S STORY! He does not want FL citizens to know about Bronson's 40+ years of crime! Wesley is seeking INCOMPETENCY for this COLD-BLOODED MURDERER! This means Bronson will not face jury trial & will live protected life behind locked doors with his needs met by your tax $$. PLEASE HELP US TELL NORMA'S STORY! She was approached in
her own yard by Steven H Bronson and he drove her & her two boys ages 2 & 4 to the bank where he made her cash her husbands pay check. He then took her back to the house and put the boys in an adjacent room and then broke a 2 LB ketchup bottle over her head and then stabbed her to death over 34 times cutting her corotid artery and collapsing her left lung & watched her die. Meanwhile, her boys listened to her screams in the adjacent bedroom. This killer needs to stand trial.
By: Kay Myers (Sister of Norma Page)
I AGREE THIS SO CALLED HUMAN-DOES NEED TO STAND TRIAL--------BUT IN OSCEOLA COUNTY I DONT BELIEVE IT WILLL HAPPEN---IF THE FAMILY WOULD HAD NOT PURSUED THE MURDER IT WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN SOLVED---------THE FAMILY NEEDS TO HAVE HER STORY TOLD AND THE MEDIA IS THE ONES TO DO THAT WITH THE FAMILIES HELP==========ST CLOUD HAS ALWAYS TRIED TO BE A SAINTLY TOWN BUT IT IS NOT----------I PRAY FOR YOUR CLOSURE TO THE TRAGIC MURDER------MY PRAYERS TO YOUR FAMILY
Really

Saint Cloud, FL

#5 May 26, 2011
Ms. Meyers,

The loss of life is senseless and tragic. To go over 30 years without who done it, is even more tragic. Your devotion and dedication to the case and your sister's voice is admirable and honorable.

Your statements of being upset with the justice system and Mr.Bronson's mental defense is understandable; however, the accused does have the right to fight the accusations and if he can not actively participate in his defense then it is not a fair trial.

Your statements of being upset with the Police in this matter are wrong. Police work and the Law is not exact science and while all investigations can be improved on, the facts in this case show that the Police did their best and followed up as diligently as possible. Technology and funds to utilize it were what was needed and unfortunately it took over 30 years to have both and from the articles it sounds clear that had it not been for technology the wrong man would still have been hunted.

As for the medical costs and care here is a news flash- the tax payers have been paying for his treatment all along- and if convicted by a jury they still would be.

Instead of focusing on the negative, why don't you look at the positive. His DNA and his confession has shown the world he is a murderer. His physical sufferings make it so he can not run, walk or even wipe himself- so he is in prison within himself at least. If he is truly mentally defective then the visions haunting his mind are still there because he can not get the release for his soul that a confession brings. More over if he is deemed competent to stand trial, I am sure there are still suppression ways to get his confession out because of his mental and physical state. If this happened then his attorneys will explain away the DNA with whatever story they can concoct- look at the Anthony trial and the accusations against the parents.

I am not sure what kind of justice you are looking for or if you are looking for vengeance and not justice. My understanding is that Norma was a woman of faith. With that understanding I am sure jury trail or no jury trial, she would be thankful that her children and family have been given closure. She would be thankful that the innocent man haunted by everyone in his home town finally got closure and peace for his family to be able to have their pride back fully. I am sure she would be thankful with GODS plan and his punishment.

Put your rust and faith in GOD and trust his plan even though it does not make sense to you now; it will later.
TrustintheLord

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jul 16, 2011
Ms. Myers,
I pray for peace for you and your family.
Let God take care of this man. "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord."
Sickened

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Jul 30, 2012
kay myers wrote:
NORMA THOMAS-PAGE FAMILY QUESTIONS WHY NORMA'S COLD BLOODED MURDERER GETS "ALL THE RIGHTS"? Based on actions of FL Osceola Cty Court Public Defender Robt Wesley, confessed murderer Steve H Bronson-AKA Nancy Sue is well protected from facing a jury, due to claims of INCOMPETENCE! Where are NORMA'S RIGHTS?
<quoted text>
Kay, I am so sorry that your family has endured this horrific tragedy for so many years. I agree with you completely and cannot understand the concern some people have for this devil. It is true that God is our Judge, but we are also instructed from the bible on how we are to deal with this. Also, to tell you that you should not judge what are they doing? Judging you. Stop hypocrites.

I remember when this happened. I was a young mother myself working in St. Cloud. This was such a frightening unthinkable crime not only to Norma, but to her babies, family and the community. I have long since moved away, but I have never forgotten and remember all the details that everyone was made aware of. I also have many connections with law enforcement and it was known that this case was botched from the beginning. Within 24 hrs there were so many people not connected to this case that were allowed to go into that home and see the carnage. I'm not speaking of family, I'm speaking of people working with the Sheriff's dept., secretaries are one example. I remember that they did know about this suspect, but someone leaked the report to the Orlando Sentinal with this man's name and the Sentinal printed everything. Then this man burned down his mobile home and destroyed evidence. The whole thing was ruined by incompetent handling by the local law enforcement and the good ole boy system. Many years later there was an incident concerning my deceased father's home in Kissimmee where a neighbor and his friend an Orlando police officer went in my father's home and stole many things. This happened when the crime scene tape was still up from my father's suicide. The sheriff of Osceola who happened to be someone I knew all my life from my connection to the Hwy Patrol, told us that since nothing had gone before a judge for probate that technically no crime had been committed. We asked A.H. did that mean that you could read obituaries in that county and go in and take everything because it belonged to no one in the first few days. We contacted the State Attorney in Tallahassee and he told us that the Osceola Cnty Sheriff's office was concidered a joke throughout Florida and they were considered inept. We talked about the case about your sister and how everything was botched.
Once again I am so sorry for your family and while I can understand your pain I know that only those that are going through it know how devastating something like that is and time does not heal all wounds. To the people telling Kay how she should feel and think, walk in her shoes before you make a judgement on her. This thing called Bronson needs to be locked in a cage and no one should be subjected to tending to his needs. I certainly would not want anyone I know to be in a facility that he was in. Please know that your sister and your family has not been forgotten. There are many many people that feel just like you regarding this "thing". God Bless you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kissimmee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama sends the wrong message about stay-at-hom... Apr 18 vib_ram 5
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Apr 14 Oh_My 260
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Apr 11 Lobo1 375
News Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) Apr 9 _Learsi 328
News Deputies: Airbrush tattoo artist accused of mol... Apr 7 _Learsi 1
Review: Solivita (Sep '12) Apr 6 sunlover19 38
Native Plant Appreciation Week April 6-12, 2015 Apr 4 PineLilyNativePlant 1
More from around the web

Kissimmee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]