Kissimmee man killed walking along U.S. Highway 192

Oct 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Osceola News Gazette

Jason Mattos-Perez, 31, of Kissimmee, was hit and killed by a vehicle Friday night while he was walking along U.S. Highway 192 at St.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2013
Dave

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Jason Mattos A good man, Was a performer at Medieval Times for the last five years. He will be missed.
Ramonita Estrada Cruz

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Mi nieto querido has ido a morar con el senor . dejas un enorme vacio te amare toda mi vida .
Ramonita Estrada Cruz

Naguabo, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

Mi nieto querido has ido a moral con el senor . Dejas un enorme vacio . nunca te olvidare y siempre te extranare.
Elaine Cruz

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2011

Wife and family must be devastated that could of easilly been myself, my husband and daughter or loved one.

My husband and daughter walks 192 at all times even at night I pray daily for thier safety.

I know she will forever need strong councle from God he's all she has to keep her sanity.

That is my prayer to her and her family That he will help them get through this I know it's extremly difficult. Side walks and more lighting would help how many more lives must be taken before something gets done, God help them.
Rosalinda Vazquez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I'm the mother of Jason Manuel Mattos Perez. I need to share with the world that this case was not handled properly. My son was a good soul. His life deserves more respect. Due to carelessness Lisa Tindall took my son's life away. She was very cold hearted the day we met at the courthouse. She never offered me an apology. She had no car insurance, and she killed a young man. All the judge had to say was. Accidents do happen. Really!!!! God have mercy...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kissimmee Discussions

Search the Kissimmee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr lost 2,118
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 10 hr lost 2,939
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 17 hr one of the STUPID 2,450
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 19 hr Winnipeg 241
does anyone know dewey rowe ministries (Jan '12) Aug 17 redneckwoman 44
Beware of Graham Goup LLC (Aug '11) Aug 13 Jim 36
Germans Restaurant&Bierhouse Aug 11 Germans Restaurant 1
•••
•••
•••
Kissimmee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kissimmee Jobs