Madison County sheriff's office inves...

Madison County sheriff's office investigates Chittenango police chief

There are 5 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Madison County sheriff's office investigates Chittenango police chief. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

An investigation into the Chittenango police chief led Madison County sheriff's deputies to search the Chittenango Police Department, Chittenango village offices and Paul Funeral Home, deputies said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

jimmy

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Wow
rnh

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Really
Busted

Waterville, NY

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Why was chit cop car and Madison county sherriffs car regulary seen in Clinton and oriskany falls ?must have been on the way to work.
tax payer

Cicero, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2013
they need to look closer.there is alot of dirty stuff going on in chittenango and the town of sullivan.start with the court clerks stealing fine money
eastutica

Wallingford, CT

#5 Mar 14, 2013
if he pulled you over he would hang you from the flag pole nothing like one way justice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two men charged with robbing marijuana from thi... (May '12) May 16 Kevin 8
Colonial Laundromat in Bridgeport May 16 always amazed 1
Review: Giant Auto Sales (Mar '09) May 14 sally winne 22
News Star CNY dog lovers break ground on Jamesville ... May 9 Who Me 1
scooby rendering May 8 outlaw416 1
gary moth (Apr '11) May 7 g moth 10
Louis sgroi (Apr '12) Apr 29 Nai 5
More from around the web

Kirkville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]