Man accused of punching victims, urin...

Man accused of punching victims, urinating on them

There are 9 comments on the WTVH Syracuse story from Jan 28, 2011, titled Man accused of punching victims, urinating on them. In it, WTVH Syracuse reports that:

A local man is accused of punching two men, exposing himself and urinating on them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVH Syracuse.

unknown

Watertown, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2011
NOBODY IS GONNA COMMENT ON THIS BECAUSE ITS ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS
Peggy Mason

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 28, 2011
what the hell poor guy had to piss poor guy's got a golden showerbahahahaha
unknown

Watertown, NY

#3 Jan 28, 2011
think he would have learned something after being locked upbut like all of the men never learn to its two late
Peggy Mason

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2011
might he be your family or lover
diddy

Hamilton, NY

#5 Jan 29, 2011
Peggy Mason wrote:
what the hell poor guy had to piss poor guy's got a golden showerbahahahaha
Sl(t
noname

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 29, 2011
hog
unknown

Watertown, NY

#7 Jan 29, 2011
i am not gonna reviel who i am it is really bad when u gotta piss on somebody
uncle ted

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 29, 2011
Now ole ted here can pretty much hold his own in a good fight but has been in some scrapes that didn't come out to well.

But I can tell you what, first lesson I would've taught this moron was, never attempt to pull your pecker out and pee on someone you just got into a fight with. First off your hands are down, secondly when he pulled it out, he was asking to be kicked in his nuts.

3rdly I do believe if I was there he'd be using 1 of then shitbags and peeing from a straw.
oks

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Jan 29, 2011
i would have fought to the bitter end .in noway would i let him piss on me and get away with it. even so i dont really thing it was a sex thing .just drunk and had to take a piss.i think they r trying to hang more on him then there really was.and who nos what took place before hand .they just picked these2 guys out of the blue . i no 1 thinks hes a tough guy .guess he was wrong .look at the bright side atleast he did nt to take a dump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirkville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke teachout (Jun '17) Dec 10 Hmmm 2
drug dealing in chittenango Dec 9 True that 15
cute chittenango tops cashier Dec 8 Duhhh25 2
Keep your Riff Raff out of our town (Sep '10) Dec 6 Pink 57
chitt tops cashier Dec 2 kim 4
Honorable Sudol/Chittenango court Dec 1 Bear rx 2
scum bag of canastota/chittenango dead (Nov '14) Nov 29 Sunshine made 15

Kirkville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance