Coroner: Carbon Monoxide Kills 7 in Mo.

Coroner: Carbon Monoxide Kills 7 in Mo.

There are 100 comments on the The Associated Press story from Dec 19, 2006, titled Coroner: Carbon Monoxide Kills 7 in Mo. . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Preliminary autopsy results showed that the seven people found dead inside a duplex apartment over the weekend suffered carbon monoxide poisoning, the coroner said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SHERHONDA WASHINGTON

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2006
MY BROTHER REGGIE WASHINGTON WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIDED IN KIRKSVILLE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY.
L A Dallas St Louis MO

Atlanta, GA

#2 Dec 26, 2006
This was such a tragedy, I would like to say love youre freinds and family know one knowes the last time you will see them.......It's time for people to wakeup and get right with themselves and first of all get right with the ALL MIGHTY GOD,as these are the signs of times, every day either on the new or in the news papers you hear that people are dieing in mutliple numbers and not only that they are dieing younger and younger. With all that's going on in the world today it's time to due right to youre best ability because who knowes today could be youre last.........
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS
PHILLIP T SCRUGGS WAS MY COUSIN AND HE WILL BE MISSED.
SHERHONDA WASHINGTON

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2006
THERE ARE REALLY NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS LOSS HAS AFFECTED ME AND MY FAMILY AND EVERYBODY AROUND US.ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS REGGIE AND HIS FREINDS ARE IN HEAVEN AND THERE SMILING DOWN ON US. I LOVE U LIL BRO YOUR BIG SISTER (SHERHONDA)
Holly Smith

Novinger, MO

#4 Jan 3, 2007
SHERHONDA WASHINGTON wrote:
THERE ARE REALLY NO WORDS TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS LOSS HAS AFFECTED ME AND MY FAMILY AND EVERYBODY AROUND US.ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS REGGIE AND HIS FREINDS ARE IN HEAVEN AND THERE SMILING DOWN ON US. I LOVE U LIL BRO YOUR BIG SISTER (SHERHONDA)
I am so sorry for your loss. To lose a brother and cousin. I know the renters family had to go and move her belongings out today. THey were given only 2 hours to do it. How hard that would be. Did the autopsy finally come back in? Take care and all of our prayers are with all of you.
Hi SHERHONDA and family

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2007
My heart goes out to you and your family because I recently too lost 5 of my family members due to CO. People where quick to judge but I know it was an accident and I know the pain is enormous specially when is that many people- My prayers are with you all. People NEED TO BECOME MORE EDUCATED ABOUT THE DANGERS OF CO and developers and goverment need to demand installation of CO in homes. I have wrote to many burecrats, pls do so too in order to change these laws. AGAIN, my heart and prayers go out to you and your love ones from the bottom of my heart. I know my family have probably received yours in heaven!
SHERHONDA WASHINGTON

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2007
thank you to allthe people that has keep my family and the 6 others in there thought that really means a lot.
Kenosha, WI

#7 Mar 25, 2008
Reggie and his friend JC stole and damaged thousands of dollars of stuff from me and my roommates. Their death comes as a relief to those they made suffer.
jen shockey

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Apr 7, 2008
Karma,

what a cold and unfeeling statement to make (and anonymously too, of course). Shame on you. you'd better pray that your karma for that remark isn't something tragic happening to you or your family. And God bless you and your family, Sherhonda...as well as the others. nobody deserves a death like this, regardless of any mistakes they may have made in their life.
~jen
JSK

Novinger, MO

#9 Apr 8, 2008
I don't think I have ever heard for sure. Does anyone know exactly what happened? I know they died of carbon monoxide. But how did it happen?
sad affair

Kansas City, MO

#10 Apr 8, 2008
left a car running in the garage.
sherhonda

Florissant, MO

#13 May 26, 2008
first of all,i'm sorry for the person that stated reggie and jc stole things from them.i'm not claiming that my brother and his freinds where saints.all i'm saying is i miss my brother and i feel sorry for the other 6 young people involed.everybody in live make mistakes.reggie i love u and still miss you.i allways will!
larhonda

Florissant, MO

#14 Jun 22, 2008
Karma wrote:
Reggie and his friend JC stole and damaged thousands of dollars of stuff from me and my roommates. Their death comes as a relief to those they made suffer.
i dont appreciate what u wrote about my brother and jc, even though they might of stole from u that doesnt mean that they deserved to die, im sure that u made mistakes before 2. u need to think before u say things what if it was ur family? and u couldnt even say ur name?(I LUV U BIG BRO REGGIE) R.I.P BRO
Interested

Pilot Grove, MO

#15 Jun 28, 2008
Reggie got what he deserved. I only wish it could have been more painful for him. He hurt alot of people around town. Now that he is gone and burning in hell the crime rate has gone down.
jen shockey

Colorado Springs, CO

#16 Jun 30, 2008
Interested wrote:
Reggie got what he deserved. I only wish it could have been more painful for him. He hurt alot of people around town. Now that he is gone and burning in hell the crime rate has gone down.
Hopefully, karma will see that you get what you deserve, "interested"; thankfully, you can't hide from karma by posting anonymously (and cowardly). RIP, Reggie.
sherhonda

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2008
IF HE DID ALL THESE BAD THING TO YOU AND YOUR FREINDS WHY DID'NT YOU GO TO THE POLICE.HE WAS'NT IN KIRKSVILLE LONG ENOUGH TO HURT THAT MANY PEOPLE IF SO THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL.THE CRIME RATE IN THAT TOWN IS STILL THE SAME YOU ACT LIKE HE JUST FUCKED UP THE WHOLE TOWN. YEA RIGHT.EVERYBODY KNOW THAT THAT TOWN DON'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE.THE WAY YOU TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN TO MY BROTHER.IF THE SHIT HE DID TO YOU GOT TO YOU THAT MUCH THEN MAKE YOUR SELF KNOWN .IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP!BITCH
Interested

Kansas City, MO

#18 Jul 5, 2008
Reggie was a child molestor and a coward. He is burning in Hell now for his crimes against children. Go ahead and stick up for the bastard. I don't care! LOL
jen shockey

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Jul 7, 2008
funny how someone who can't post their real name and has to post anonymously calls someone else a coward? how ironic. for the record, i never met or knew reggie.
sherhonda

United States

#20 Jul 10, 2008
let me set the record straight ( INTRESTED) FROM KC you stupid DUMP BITCH.......if reggie was all that and you find the time to talk shit about the man if you knew for a fact he was a child molestor why was'nt you woman or man enough to go to the police?stop making false statements about tht man.everybody who knew him no that that's not true.if it is then prove it.i'm going to take up for my dead brother by all means.yea, he may have been a liar and a thief he may have even ran game on you to get some pussy and stole you shit .reggie was not from kc he was from st.louis so i'm sure you go to truman.why don't you stop telling lies on people and say who you really is .then we can see who the coward really is!and by no means is he a bastard he has a mother and a father..........dumb ,scary ass bitch
lil mamma

Pascagoula, MS

#21 Jul 14, 2008
well reggie was no coward... if u feel the need to talk bout my family why dont u come up to the kirksville court house on the 17th or the 18th of this month.. and we can see who the fuckin coward is... he was know child molestor.... and why dont u let your scary ass be known... to all of us.....
lil mamma

Pascagoula, MS

#22 Jul 14, 2008
if u wanna say reggie was a coward then make your self be known... and stop talkin about my family... he was not a coward or or was he not a child molestor either.... and stop bitchen bout everything..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirksville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ariel Johnston (Oct '16) Apr 28 TruthHurts 4
11 year old at Ray Miller with a knife Feb '18 Joe Kenda 1
Beware (Jul '17) Nov '17 Suing Pete 2
gene mcclure (Oct '17) Oct '17 INDIANGURL68 2
News Local woman charged with murder (Mar '08) Sep '17 Ex-MO Resident 6
Aaron Lopez (May '17) May '17 Jim 1
so who went to school with the roofie king (Dec '12) Feb '17 Crazy 4

Kirksville Jobs

Personal Finance

Kirksville Mortgages