Who are good and bad home builders ar...

Who are good and bad home builders around Benton/WKy

Posted in the Kirksey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Loves Park, IL

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Thinking of building a house. Wondering peoples opinions and referrals for home builders in and around Benton and West Ky. Just don't want to regret choosing the wrong person! Thanks!
home owner

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 26, 2013
wondering wrote:
Thinking of building a house. Wondering peoples opinions and referrals for home builders in and around Benton and West Ky. Just don't want to regret choosing the wrong person! Thanks!
M&M did a great job building our house. Call Monte Moss
just saying

Lake Geneva, WI

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Not impressed with Glen Harris. They are slow.
customer

Belvidere, IL

#6 Jan 27, 2013
M&M are the best!!!!
haha

Benton, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Mitch Steele, Derek moryl, Jim Steele, Tim Jameson, all do great work
best

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 27, 2013
haha wrote:
Mitch Steele, Derek moryl, Jim Steele, Tim Jameson, all do great work
I agree also Mike James and his boys are very good as well
wondering

Lake Geneva, WI

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Someone mentioned David Norwood. Anyone know his work? Have also heard good things about ones mentioned above. Also wanting a full basement under it. Anyone know about how much any of them charge?
THE BEST

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Craig Johnson Construction. He is from Fairdealing, builds beautiful homes. Does quality work. Have seen several of his homes... does basements also.
oldskool

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Mike James and Sons best around the Benton area
wondering

Grayslake, IL

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Has anyone built a basement that was poured concrete rather than blocks. Curious what typical cost for just concrete work on a poured basement is?
best

Benton, KY

#14 Jan 29, 2013
wondering wrote:
Has anyone built a basement that was poured concrete rather than blocks. Curious what typical cost for just concrete work on a poured basement is?
Yes many people choose to pour a concrete basement, I don't know the price but it depends on square footage, I do know that it cost less to get the basement blocked instead of poured.
Building

Calhoun, KY

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Kyle English and Kevin Fisk great guys great work ethics
joe the plumber

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
scott and sean white by far build the best basement. Did my 1000sqft basement and it was 1/8" out of square. Cant beat them. They are out of paducah
best in mc

Owensboro, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Mike james and his boys are great. They built our home and did a wonderful job and was completed is less than 6 months. Poured basement walls as well.
Kathy

Murray, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
My brother-in-law is Greg McKendree, he owns a construction business. He has refrences, and many years experience. His father was the late Hershel McKendree, ask anyone about his work, very good work, at a very fair price.
Charlie B

Ballwin, MO

#19 Mar 25, 2013
Anyone have opinion of Andy Miller with jam construction' s work.
Johnny

Louisville, KY

#20 Nov 30, 2013
Mitch Steele and his crew are crazy fast and he doent like to do fixes so he makes sure its done right the first time!!! amazing work and his crew is clean. He's in Calvert. look him up and give him a call
Benton guy

Louisville, KY

#21 Dec 1, 2013
Kevin Fisk and Kyle English do excellent work! I'm very satisfied with the work they did for me!
Truth

Paducah, KY

#22 Dec 1, 2013
Craig Johnson is the best around by far
Customer

Paducah, KY

#23 Dec 1, 2013
Craig Johnson is one of the best builders around check out his work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirksey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dairy queen in benton!!! (Aug '11) 1 min Ronnie 44
Churches of Christ 13 min Church Lady 12
Cody Moore dealing? 18 min kiss my brown eye 2
Harley Rogers 1 hr funny 2
Pockets 2 hr Eevee 1
why is Donny trump an idiot? 3 hr Bam 10
Rotech 3 hr Lol 7

Kirksey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance