No respect or decency!

Posted in the Kirksey Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shocked

Mayfield, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
An army man (won't say names) gotta a girl pregnant then said he couldn't have anything to do with her or the baby because he was afraid of what his army buddies would say. I just think u would expect more respect and decency from an army man!
what

Benton, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
The operative word here is MAN, it does not matter if he is an army man. If he is afraid of other peoples' opinions, perhaps he should have thought about his actions to begin with.
wtf

Benton, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Shocked wrote:
An army man (won't say names) gotta a girl pregnant then said he couldn't have anything to do with her or the baby because he was afraid of what his army buddies would say. I just think u would expect more respect and decency from an army man!
There is a moral to this story.
Mommy

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Ones status does not always represent how he is. Some of our army have been in trouble for rape, child abuse, etc. I'm just saying. Nothing against the army as a whole, but they aren't all into morals. DNA test?
Referee

Elmhurst, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Shocked wrote:
Does he live in Benton?
wtf

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Referee wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he live in Benton?
yes
wtf

Benton, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>yes
Get your own screen name buddy!!
Im not worried

Madison, TN

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Sometimes people go in to the military because they either can't afford college or can't find a job. Just because they're in the military doesn't mean they are a moral or patriotic person.
no more

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2013
I just feel like my life is over, i do want to kill myself, but its not worth it, but i feel like i have nothing to live for, i made my own choices to get me where im at, now can i make the right choices to fix it? I lost Gods gift to me, the best girl i didnt think i would ever find. She was my everything and i neglected her, i didnt cheat on her, but i didnt love her enough like she deserved, another reason i want to die... shes always n my dreams, thoughts. I sure am hard headed, at least i learned to never ever take that special someone for granted:,(
Lochness

Elmhurst, IL

#10 Jan 25, 2013
no more wrote:
I just feel like my life is over, i do want to kill myself, but its not worth it, but i feel like i have nothing to live for, i made my own choices to get me where im at, now can i make the right choices to fix it? I lost Gods gift to me, the best girl i didnt think i would ever find. She was my everything and i neglected her, i didnt cheat on her, but i didnt love her enough like she deserved, another reason i want to die... shes always n my dreams, thoughts. I sure am hard headed, at least i learned to never ever take that special someone for granted:,(
Have you expressed that to her? You never know maybe she's missing you to. Maybe she's feeling like wanting die too. Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Guy was neglecting me so I didn't think he cared and I left. It hurts knowing he didn't care to want me back. Now my job has offered me to move out of state and I may take it. Sucks though. You should try and tell her.
no more

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2013
I wish, i tried to tell her, i was too late, she already moved on, she is preg. And about to be married, she did not wait for me. Like i did for her. I really thought she was the one. I fucced it up. It sucks she lied for months and i still love her, knowing she prolly never did...
wtf

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
All i can tell u right now is that it (name) starts with w
no more

Madisonville, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Ive cried for many months over the situation, i just want to end my life... Guess my life could be worse, but whatever.
Linciln

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
All i can tell u right now is that it (name) starts with w
First or last name?
josh g

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Shocked wrote:
i think i know who it is...
alma mater

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 28, 2013
I know a chick that will tell a guy she loves him just days after meeting him,sleep with him and use him for everything she can get,and the next thing you know,she has him dumped and telling another guy the same story within 2 or 3 days of the last guy. So ya,anybody,male or female,that can string someone along just for the fun of it,has no decency,respect,or class! But there's two many people that stand beside them to change it. We have a world full of douches and douchebags.
josh g

Madisonville, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2013
alma mater wrote:
I know a chick that will tell a guy she loves him just days after meeting him,sleep with him and use him for everything she can get,and the next thing you know,she has him dumped and telling another guy the same story within 2 or 3 days of the last guy. So ya,anybody,male or female,that can string someone along just for the fun of it,has no decency,respect,or class! But there's two many
people that stand beside them to change it. We have a world full of douches and douchebags.
its aad, their has to be a place better than this
wtf

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Linciln wrote:
<quoted text>
First or last name?
last name
firecrotch

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Is he married?
wtf

Dawson Springs, KY

#20 Mar 20, 2013
firecrotch wrote:
Is he married?
no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirksey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Restaurant 20 min Real truth 37
KJV Bible 23 min Tab 33
child that passed away 52 min ???? 6
Mayra Bautista Riddle 1 hr beaner 3
Kevin 1 hr dare you 8
Barnards latest girl 1 hr ???? 31
FYI anyone who goes to MCCH 1 hr Murraygirl 1
More from around the web

Kirksey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE