lazy a** parents!
stupid

Benton, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Whats up with this parents that gave kids, and like to ditch the kids off in the grandparents. Or better yet like to do drugs with the child around? Someone need to be getting there a** whooped and getting a wake up call!
Retired teacher

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2013
stupid wrote:
Whats up with this parents that gave kids, and like to ditch the kids off in the grandparents. Or better yet like to do drugs with the child around? Someone need to be getting there a** whooped and getting a wake up call!
I happens for a lot of different reasons. The stereotype is the parent that does drugs or is just worthless but that is not always the case. Sometimes the parent loses their job and can't afford to take care of the child. Sometimes the parents work such erratic hours and make so little money that they can't work and afford or get professional child care for the times when they need it. Sometimes a parent has a health problem that is not obvious.

Just please don't blame it on the children even in the worst cases. A lot of people gripe about it happening but wouldn't give a child in a bad situation their table scraps if the child was hungry.
ABC

Murray, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
stupid wrote:
Who are you referring to?
stupid

Benton, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you referring to?
Abc im refferen to all the parents that do it.. Just wish all the ones that do it, realize they nee to give there kids a better life, a good education, rather then partyen, and doing drugs. Its not the kids fault! But is thr patrents.
Comment

Paducah, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Well,you sure are a fine example of what an ILLITERATE,inbred pos can post!I certainly hope you're PRO CHOICE!
Maybe he or she is speaking with the experience of a kid that grew up under those circumstances and has the handicaps that go with it.
Whatever

Philpot, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Sounds like Kelly brown
abc

Benton, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Im not speaken of a certain person. Iv just saw it!
Simple Rremedy

Providence, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2013
It is partly the grandparents fault. If they'd refuse to take the brats in the mothers would have to take better care of them.
abc

Benton, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Simple Rremedy wrote:
It is partly the grandparents fault. If they'd refuse to take the brats in the mothers would have to take better care of them.
I agree. But grandparents like to spoil them brats then send them home lol
Hmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Generally, if a parent is worthless, the grandparents didn't do much better of a job. They figure if the parents won't take care of them, then no one else will, either. Guilt and fear. Never fear . . . the parent will get their payback when they find themselves raising their own grandkids when they are in their early 30s.
Not Good

Paducah, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Simple Rremedy wrote:
What happens to the kids in that situation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirksey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macayla you need to come clean 9 min Zandra with a Z 19
Joey allen I miss your blow jo bs 15 min america 25
billington 19 min yeah ok 23
Disappointed in Murray Voters 22 min Haksaw Jim Duggan 2
Plan to get rid of the illegals. (Sep '15) 30 min webster 17
Imes (Tax and Spend) 38 min shrink 19
Yellow bikini top..hickory 43 min Karen 4

Kirksey Jobs

Personal Finance

Kirksey Mortgages