Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Jenn

United States

#56110 Jul 20, 2014
truth wrote:
http://www.madisoncountycircui tclerkil.org/index.php/court-r ecords-search
Here's the website where you can view her criminal record and see how just how messed up and insane this one is.
The reason she is following me around and attacking like this is that for some reason she blames me for getting her kicked out of the projects.
I had nothing to do with it. Just like I am not the dead guy known as Terry Rigsby and I'm not Earth Angel.
But there's no reasoning with someone this mentally ill. She goes so far off the deep end with her insane revenge fantasies that she gets herself thrown in jail regularly. How do you reason with a psycho beast like that?
Ha Ha! You forgot to mention her obsession with you. Days, weeks hours can pass but the moment you post she's all over it. An obsession not unlike her Brian and Daryn obsession.
She's on the SUPERFLY thread using the mahz name claiming that I'm the Terry rigsby poster.
Poor delusion scammer. She's tries so hard and just fails continuously. LOL
darrellwaltrip

Tuscola, IL

#56111 Jul 20, 2014
You folks in High- land are uked up... Get a life. Go for a ride. Do something.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56112 Jul 20, 2014
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha! You forgot to mention her obsession with you. Days, weeks hours can pass but the moment you post she's all over it. An obsession not unlike her Brian and Daryn obsession.
She's on the SUPERFLY thread using the mahz name claiming that I'm the Terry rigsby poster.
Poor delusion scammer. She's tries so hard and just fails continuously. LOL
F E C K you fat tard girl,why you go bend over so Hollys brother can AZZZ Fe ck you then you can blow him and swallow your shiit and his com at the same time,that's you favorite meal,now drop dead you fat gutter S L U T

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56113 Jul 20, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>F E C K you fat tard girl,why you go bend over so Hollys brother can AZZZ Fe ck you then you can blow him and swallow your shiit and his com at the same time,that's you favorite meal,now drop dead you fat gutter S L U T
And people think I'm harsh???
Cindy

Sugar Grove, IL

#56115 Jul 20, 2014
Is Saluki Rod still married to his man or are they divorced already?
Does anyone know?

It was such a beautiful wedding.
truth

Granite City, IL

#56116 Jul 20, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
And people think I'm harsh???
This psycho hose beast is about as crazy as they come. I wasn't kidding when I said she got arrested for stalking a former teacher and trying to break into his house to kill his wife. Or the thing about multiple vehicular assaults.

This one is as burnt up as they come. Her father was a minister who used to rape her repeatedly so now she is this twisted up mess of sex, revenge and Jesus. Like I said, she isn;t all that different than Kimare.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56117 Jul 20, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This psycho hose beast is about as crazy as they come. I wasn't kidding when I said she got arrested for stalking a former teacher and trying to break into his house to kill his wife. Or the thing about multiple vehicular assaults.
This one is as burnt up as they come. Her father was a minister who used to rape her repeatedly so now she is this twisted up mess of sex, revenge and Jesus. Like I said, she isn;t all that different than Kimare.
poor widdle terry can't stop thinking about holly because she is also the spitting image of your fat girl tard daughters who got bullied in school and won't talk to you anymore because your little tiny candle can't make them com anymore and they call you vagina girl.now go bl ow your husband Greg Queen T you fudge packing qu eer catcher
Terry rigsby

United States

#56118 Jul 20, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
hey terry holly might have got ra ped by her daddy,I don't know but you got ra ped by both your old ugly fat dead granny's BAHAHAHAHAHAHA gay boy catcher
truth

Granite City, IL

#56119 Jul 20, 2014
It's fun watching a "good christian" behave like this.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56120 Jul 20, 2014
truth wrote:
It's fun watching a "good christian" behave like this.
is it as fun as when you got ra ped by both your fat old dead S L U T granny's Queen T
truth

Granite City, IL

#56121 Jul 21, 2014
That might actually mean something if my name was Terry.

It's hilarious that you are so mental that you actually think your fantasy is reality. Your mental illness keeps me laughing every day.

Why don't you tell us that you are not a Christian, Holly?

Say it.

Say "I'm not a Christian."
Terry rigsby

United States

#56122 Jul 21, 2014
truth wrote:
That might actually mean something if my name was Terry.
It's hilarious that you are so mental that you actually think your fantasy is reality. Your mental illness keeps me laughing every day.
Why don't you tell us that you are not a Christian, Holly?
Say it.
Say "I'm not a Christian."
poor widdle still can't stop talking about holly,why don't you go over to Hollys so she can sit her 300 pound naked A hole on your face and you can stick your mouth up her crack and suck on her bleeding hemrroids,swallow her shiit and blood just like you used to do to your old ugly fat dead S L U T grannys Queen T BAHAHAHAHAHAHA gay boy
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56123 Jul 21, 2014
I knew you wouldn't say it.

Somehow you think you can do this and still be a good Christian. It's insane. But then again you have been put in the institution before, so insanity is what we have come to expect from you. Right, Holly?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56124 Jul 21, 2014
truth wrote:
I knew you wouldn't say it.
Somehow you think you can do this and still be a good Christian. It's insane. But then again you have been put in the institution before, so insanity is what we have come to expect from you. Right, Holly?
poor widdle terry an old fat 62 year old man with glasses and a pot belly can't stop thinking about holly,because you want her to reverse cowgirl you just like your old fat dead S L U T granny's used to do BAHAHAHAHAHAHA gay boy catcher
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56125 Jul 21, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_ (psychology)

Splitting is a relatively common defense mechanism for people with borderline personality disorder.[6] One of the DSM IV-TR criteria for this disorder is a description of splitting: "a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation".[9][10] In psychoanalytic theory, people with borderline personality disorder are not able to integrate the good and bad images of both self and others, resulting in a bad representation which dominates the good representation.[11] This school hypothesizes that they consequently experience love and sexuality in perverse and violent qualities which they cannot integrate with the tender, intimate side of relationships.

People matching the diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder also use splitting as a central defense mechanism. Most often the narcissist does this as an attempt to stabilize his/her sense of self positivity in order to preserve his/her self-esteem, by perceiving himself/herself as purely upright or admirable and others who do not conform to his/her will or values as purely wicked or contemptible. Given "the narcissist's perverse sense of entitlement and splitting ...[s]he can be equally geared, psychologically and practically, towards the promotion and towards the demise of a certain collectively beneficial project".[13]

The cognitive habit of splitting also implies the use of other related defense mechanisms, namely idealization and devaluation, which are preventative attitudes or reactions to narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury.

Sound familiar, Holly?

What you are failing to see is the amount of hate and bitterness that I have stoked within you.
name

Waterloo, IL

#56126 Jul 21, 2014
really?
Terry rigsby

United States

#56127 Jul 21, 2014
Hey truth/terry how do it go over at Hollys? Try not to bite down to hard on her hemmorroids or one might explode in your mouth,isn't that what happened when you used suck on old dead S L U T S granny's hemmorroids?BAHAHAHAHAhA you gay boy qu eer
Terry rigsby

United States

#56128 Jul 21, 2014
Suck on your old dead granny's gay boy truth/terry
Terry rigsby

United States

#56129 Jul 21, 2014
Hey folks notice how the earth fairy wont post anymore after I exposed he is truth,whose real name is terry rigsby an old fat 62 year old man with glasses and a pot belly,who is on disability that lives in a crappy rental in w gc,il .a complete LOSER

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#56130 Jul 21, 2014
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
Neither does the Supreme Court.
No one can show damages according to the courts.
And before the opposition says the influence on their children is damage. That would require we believe the beliefs and ideas, life and liberty of others is up for grabs based on who it influences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirkland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wild Thyme Herb Garden (Apr '14) Jun 18 ScC 9
liberty mutual Apr '16 brittany 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr '16 TheGraduate 68
why is people from wynne so jealous of cross co... (Sep '10) Sep '15 Bruh 2
News Man convicted of stalking Kingston woman (Sep '14) Mar '15 c cox 2
What happened in Valley View subdivision Wednes... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Glitter 1
News Weekend Police Reports (Jan '12) Mar '12 karen lambeau 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kirkland Mortgages