Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,279

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
THE LONE WORKER

Bellevue, WA

#38275 Mar 27, 2013
The can of worms is a snake pit when perverts get everything they want. Some of them look nice in public, but the lust of the flesh is their master and they will not rest until they cause their perversions to be aaccepted as normal. The adoption of children and brainwashing them to accept perversion as a normal family is the next step. Everything people want is not always good for them and we will see much more upevil if we make drugs more readily available by legalizing them and by giving perverts everything they desire.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38276 Mar 27, 2013
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
The can of worms is a snake pit when perverts get everything they want. Some of them look nice in public, but the lust of the flesh is their master and they will not rest until they cause their perversions to be aaccepted as normal. The adoption of children and brainwashing them to accept perversion as a normal family is the next step. Everything people want is not always good for them and we will see much more upevil if we make drugs more readily available by legalizing them and by giving perverts everything they desire.
Simmer down, grandpa.
carter

Saint Louis, MO

#38277 Mar 27, 2013
YOU calm down NANCY!
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down, grandpa.
Kimare

Burlington, WI

#38278 Mar 27, 2013
The JackAss
The story is told of an old jackass on a farm. For years he had worked the farm without giving too much trouble (For a jackass.). One day, not paying attention, he falls into a hole. The farmer hears the commotion, and finds the old jackass in deep trouble. After pondering the situation, he decides the jackass is too old to be much help anymore. And besides that, the hole needs to be filled anyway. So the farmer gets some help (There are always people willing to throw dirt.), and begins to fill the hole. Now this may be just an old jackass, but with each shovel full, the jackass shook the dirt off, and stepped up a little more. Just some thoughts for any jackass in a deep hole with lots of dirt being thrown.
KiMare

Burlington, WI

#38280 Mar 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my favorites.
No doubt, and highly analogous to every one of your posts on Topix. You just keep shoveling it deeper, and deeper.
dingdong

Shipman, IL

#38281 Mar 27, 2013
I agree with (Bad Idea) but with this said..I have Gay people as friends and family..I am for the old Biblical ways..A Man and a women..but it is not my place to judge..that is between them and their maker..I would support any child of mine that makes that choice. That is the key word "Choice" doesn't mean if I have to agree with it.but because of my love for them as a human being I would respect their feelings. if we follow the bible (and there has been plenty of Homosexuality acts)and have been considered an "Abomanation. Just like any other sin we choice to act upon it or not act upon a sin. Maybe I just dnt understand all that it involves..comments are appreciated..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38282 Mar 27, 2013
dingdong wrote:
I agree with (Bad Idea) but with this said..I have Gay people as friends and family..I am for the old Biblical ways..A Man and a women..but it is not my place to judge..that is between them and their maker..I would support any child of mine that makes that choice. That is the key word "Choice" doesn't mean if I have to agree with it.but because of my love for them as a human being I would respect their feelings. if we follow the bible (and there has been plenty of Homosexuality acts)and have been considered an "Abomanation. Just like any other sin we choice to act upon it or not act upon a sin. Maybe I just dnt understand all that it involves..comments are appreciated..
What choice are you referring to?
F111-WSO

Villa Ridge, MO

#38283 Mar 27, 2013
If you are so inclined, could you tell me where the SCOTUS enter the picture in your take of the Bible? How can they overthrow your religion with just their say-so? What happened to your religious freedom in that one act? Do you truly believe in your Bible and religion or are you just another Christian hypocrite?
The Baloney Pony

Terre Haute, IN

#38285 Mar 27, 2013
lick me

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38286 Mar 27, 2013
Matthew 19:4-6 (MSG)
4 He answered, "Haven't you read in your Bible that the Creator originally made man and woman for each other, male and female?
5 And because of this, a man leaves father and mother and is firmly bonded to his wife, becoming one flesh—no longer two bodies but one.
6 Because God created this organic union of the two sexes, no one should desecrate his art by cutting them apart."
F111-WSO

Villa Ridge, MO

#38287 Mar 27, 2013
I'm not into licking anything that looks like a pony. I'll bet you are, in all reality hung, like a stud field mouse.
wife

Saint Louis, MO

#38288 Mar 28, 2013
Tired of hearing about the issue
Fact

Marion, IL

#38289 Mar 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Matthew 19:4-6 (MSG)
Creator you cant prove that!Its a book written by man not woman and they change it all the time for there benefit.(Religion = Hate).........
question

Saint Louis, MO

#38290 Mar 28, 2013
Do you REALLY think Religion = Hate?
Fact wrote:
<quoted text> Creator you cant prove that!Its a book written by man not woman and they change it all the time for there benefit.(Religion = Hate).........
church

Saint Louis, MO

#38291 Mar 28, 2013
Beyond tired of this issue!!!
love

Saint Louis, MO

#38292 Mar 28, 2013
We all derserve equality, but the fact is u can change laws but u cant change the Bible
Justice1313

Beachwood, NJ

#38293 Mar 28, 2013
A young child asked about men dating men and women dating women. I PRAYED FIRST and then repeated what I had heard in the spirit, to the child, "TELL ME ABOUT THE BIRDS WHICH ARE ALL AROUND YOU." The child noticed that the small brown birds nest in the tree houses. The male is a darker brown and the female is a brown/tan color. Both the male and female build the nest and they both protect the nest from any intruders. The large blue birds live high in the trees. The male is a bright blue and the females are a lighter blue as well as smaller in size. Both parents teach their young how to fly and how to hunt for food. The red birds are fun to watch. The male is a bright red and the female is a brownish red. The male finds food and then brings the female to the food. He sits a bit higher in the tree, watching over the female while she eats. Both parents teach their young to fly and hunt for food. etc. I then asked if she noticed what happened when a second female tried to enter a bird house which already had a family inside? The child noticed, BOTH the male & the female couple attacked the intruder and sent it away. I then asked if the child noticed any female birds nesting with another female or any male birds nesting with another male bird? The child said NO./ I know of a precious young male who thinks he is gay. I love him because he is one of GOD'S children. I will forever help him because I am NOT his judge.*If I find out a CHILD is being abused by an ADULT, under any SCREEN Title, I will get involved by contacting the local authorities and keeping an eye on the child in trouble. I worry about ABUSIVE ADULTS, living under the CLOAK of FAMILY, in order to victimize the children they adopt. In the end, GOD will have the final say on our last place of residency: HELL or HEAVEN. I say---Be GOOD & DO NO HARM. We will stand ALONE before our CREATOR, while we view our OWN life choices.
wow

Red Bud, IL

#38294 Mar 28, 2013
Marriage is between a man and woman not man and man or woman and woman
wowzers

Saint Louis, MO

#38296 Mar 28, 2013
Keeps this up and Marriage will be between and Man and boy....YIKES!
wow wrote:
Marriage is between a man and woman not man and man or woman and woman
momma

Columbia, IL

#38297 Mar 28, 2013
why should i be forced to tolerate this as the new normal for my grandchild? and what will i be forced to tolerate next? human animal marriage?? there is no difference. no children from the union = no continuation of the planet. let the fur fly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirkland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wild Thyme Herb Garden (Apr '14) Nov '14 kathyc 8
What happened in Valley View subdivision Wednes... Nov '14 Glitter 1
Man convicted of stalking Kingston woman Sep '14 officer Bob 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 newpoly 35
RTA files lawsuit in sales tax scheme (Mar '14) Mar '14 reality is a cru... 5
Debate: Nuclear Power - Genoa, IL (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dale Smith 1
Weekend Police Reports (Jan '12) Mar '12 karen lambeau 3
Kirkland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web