Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Ari...

Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

There are 862 comments on the The Business Journal story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis. In it, The Business Journal reports that:

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Business Journal.

LuvsBigTits

Phoenix, AZ

#107 Feb 24, 2010
susieg2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick bastard. 4 men died, not funny. Ch 3 was not at fault. Poor Bruce can't name drop anymore or show off his expertise..Brittany (weekend weather) is the one who can't talk, stumbles, how she got that job is beyond me.. Bring back Brad. He added some fun. Patty scares me, plastic surgery gone bad...
Thanks! Do you have large breasts? Oh, wait, you're in Scottsdale, so you must have big funbags, that's a requirement to live there, is it not?

Have A Nice Day!
LuvsBigTits

Phoenix, AZ

#108 Feb 24, 2010
susieg2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick bastard. 4 men died, not funny. Ch 3 was not at fault. Poor Bruce can't name drop anymore or show off his expertise..Brittany (weekend weather) is the one who can't talk, stumbles, how she got that job is beyond me.. Bring back Brad. He added some fun. Patty scares me, plastic surgery gone bad...
Ch.3 WAS at fault, for letting their helicopters follow foolishness like police pursuits. Police pursuits are not news, and the more the media hypes them up with live coverage, the more idiots do it just to "get on tv".

Do you have really large breasts?
ThisStateSUX

Phoenix, AZ

#109 Feb 25, 2010
This idiotic station covers a story about a guy in his 50s who's out of work for over a year, had to sell everything just so he and his wife could survive, and this retarded excuse for a station makes it seem like he can't find work because he doesn't have a "Facebook" account and he doesn't know how to "Tweet".
WTF is wrong with the people on this station?

On top of that, the Queen Moron, Patti KirkPatrick, then follows up that story with April the weather Bimbo giving birth to a child she named "Greer".

GREER!!!!!!!!! WTF, over? Who da "f*ck" comes up with these names, or do they come from "Tweeting"?

On top of that, the Queen Moron couldn't even read that story without butchering every other sentence, and stumbling over simple words like "the"!

3tv, the Place with more Fluff.

Have A Nice Day!

WTFover

Phoenix, AZ

#110 Feb 26, 2010
Why is this station still in business?

I've never seen such immature people on a "news" station, doing and saying some of the most childish crap imaginable!

What a joke!
WTFover

Phoenix, AZ

#111 Feb 26, 2010
And sniping at one another like they're still in high school!

Do children run this station as well?

That would explain everything.

Over-paid children, who are more concerned about what they're going to do over the weekend, and using the broadcast as a means to brag about it, rather than being professional newscasters.

Pathetic!
WTFover

Phoenix, AZ

#112 Mar 3, 2010
Did anyone see Patti "the ultimate newsbimbo" Kirkpatrick sound asleep during the 5pm newscast last night? They went to another news report and when they came back to her she was sound asleep! What the f*ck, does she come to work that drunk or high that she can't even stay awake for 90 minutes? I hate to think what this worthless bimbo earns on an annual basis!
This station is such a joke, but it supplies great comedy material! And it's the station that coined the phrase "Friday Eve" referring to Thursday.

THE MOST WORTHLESS GROUP OF HUMAN BEINGS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!
WTFover

Phoenix, AZ

#113 Mar 3, 2010
And what the f*ck is the problem with the morning traffic bimbo, talking to viewers like they were children? Explaining to viewers what an "HOV" lane is and how it works!

What makes these idiots think so highly about themselves that they're so demeaning to the viewers and each other?

THIS STATION IS SUCH A JOKE AND SO IMMATURE!

But hey, they all have big tits, and in this retarded state, that all that matters.

WTFover

Phoenix, AZ

#114 Mar 3, 2010
Why is this station still on the air, other than to slam one of their "news" helicopters into another one?
That was kool! Anyone know when they plan to do that again?
When are sweeps weeks, that would definately put them right at the top!
That and having Patti the sleeping news bimbo do her reports topless! I wonder if she'd ever consider doing a gloryhole with multiples? Ya gotta believe Tara has, it's the only way she got where she's at.

Have A Nice Day!

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!
WTFfover

Phoenix, AZ

#115 Mar 4, 2010
Thursday is NOT "Friday EVE", as these idiots love to say!

What the f*ck is wrong with these morons?

Why is this station still on the air?

Why can't Patti the ulitimate news bimbo Kirkpatrick unable to stay awake at the news desk while she's on the air?

Why is this state so retarded?

Have A Nice Day!
boots

United States

#116 Mar 30, 2010
What the hell is wrong with you people?
BonerBoy

Phoenix, AZ

#117 May 3, 2010
faithful viewer no longer wrote:
I've been watching 3 TV for past 16 years. After readng what Belo did to Dan and Brad I will no longer be watching. Interesting how many good news people have been let go since Tara joined. Bad management decision to keep Tara in the morning...and where is Oliva? 3 TV isn't even worth being classifed as a news/media corporation
Tara gives good head and does facials, that's why she's still there..........
Reichsunterfuhre r

Phoenix, AZ

#118 Jun 23, 2010
Does Patti Kirkpatrick give such good blowjobs that she's allowed to keep her fluff job on 3tv? I'd hate to see what that goofy station pays her! Whatever her pay, it's way too much.

Other than that, the station pretty much sucks overall, all the time. Nothing but a bunch of overpaid children.
Reichsunterfuhre r

Phoenix, AZ

#119 Jun 23, 2010
boots wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you people?
What do you care, scu*bag? Don't like it here, then go f*ck yourself and you mom.

Have a nice day.
Reichsunterfuhre r

Phoenix, AZ

#120 Jun 25, 2010
There's a fire on Rt 87 and moron Bruce Haffner interviews two idiots who stripe the roads/expressways! What the f*ck is wrong with the people on this idiotic station? Are they all stoned all the time, or are they just that full of themselves? Too bad those two helicopters that crashed into each other a couple of years ago didn't do it over the broadcast center of this moronic station and take out all of these assh*les! We can only hope they're be another crash soon.
XYZ

Queen Creek, AZ

#121 Jul 21, 2010
Sarge wrote:
where is Patty Kirkpatrick - gone I hope
Dare to dream.
quit touching the youngin

Peoria, AZ

#122 Jul 31, 2010
this newscast sucks. patty can not form a 5 word sentence without the word duh or um. who is she blowing? the most important news of az history is happening and we have this idiot spewing 'a''duh' lets go to javier. lets go to anyone but patty. PLEASE!!!
they sux

Phoenix, AZ

#123 Aug 8, 2010
April is an idiot. Someone needs to teach all of them to dress appropriatley. They look like a bunch of bag ladies on there. And that ugly kid Greer she had is already wearing a tard helmet, but look who his mother is.
Luvtrannies

Phoenix, AZ

#124 Aug 11, 2010
I want to f*ck tara and april together and blow a big load all over both their faces!
gilbert

United States

#125 Aug 27, 2010
all i hear is complaints about staff from 3tv rather you disagree what they say to each other or insults to each other or just being funny then dont watch them, they make the program fun and when they have to be serious, they are. atleast they know how to enjoy there life. who wants to be bored dont watch!
J W Simms

Glendale, AZ

#126 Aug 27, 2010
I fell in love with "Beverly Kidds" big tits and sweet smile, but mostly her big tits!! the rest of her ain't so bad either. Who gives a shit about the news it all sucks anyway. Just keep parading the bimbos with the big tits, that's what bring the ratings. J.W. Simms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirkland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Hood 2 hr Deb 1
Frito lay lies to customers and employees 17 hr Frito lay is in t... 52
News Arizona poll worker: System blocked some ballot... Sat john 2
Lyndell Cherry, 29, died at the scene (Oct '14) May 27 mammacherry 33
News Leslie Merritt Jr. talks about dismissed freewa... May 27 Wagonmaster 2
adults gh and theaters May 27 Guest 5
Stupid American Sheeple May 26 Zeke the Pinhead 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kirkland Mortgages