Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...
Comments
105,641 - 105,660 of 193,338 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2014

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Kharon Balls Ewes wrote:
<quoted text>
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZz
What a life, you spent all that time compiling a bunch of data anyone could get from the internet.
I just hope that some Democrat has the sense not to do the same, which at least their not that stupid as you.
Hmmm.

Theres a silly bald headed Mexican in East LA that does the same thing!

Since: Jun 10

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Stringfellow Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>I did not say you hacked my computer and you know it. I'm just wondering if you are becoming buddies with the imposter, so yu can plaster all my personal stuff all over Topix like you did Torch. How can you lie about this? You put Torch in danger and you did it out of spite and hate!
You are the one lying, FTP and I'm sick and tired of yours and Torchwood's insane accusations and lies.

I do not know any imposter, and I have no personal information about you.

I did not put Torchwood in danger. I posted a link to a real estate agent's website. It's public domain. I did it as nothing more than a prank and no harm came to her. You are both lunatics just playing the victims while trying to make others look bad.

I posted that link ONE time on ONE thread nearly THREE years ago, and you and she are still whining about it for YOUR hateful and spiteful agenda. You're like two little four-year-olds trying to get even.
United America

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Scared?
It doesn't appear that Sin City Cat requires your help. I don't know why you just don't mind your own business. When SCC calls SCC calls. That was the statement. I didn't see any where requiring your help

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and it is called stalking as you were told in the group. Just because it is easy to break the law does not mean the law should be broken. Satan only proved that you guys can stalk other posters which the pro-illegals did. BTW, you saw in the group that NTR1 is lying, why are you supporting her lies?
LIAR!!! YOU LIE!!!Eat dirt.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
"YUP she sure did.."
Right down to the line of work she is in and the exact location.
But yet she wants to blame everyone else...I can't believe she
is still whining about this crap!
Good Morning Eagle
The trial is getting on my nerves, have you been wastching?
Shayla, Prove your lies within the hour of exact location where I stated I worked. Just because you guess everything from ISP does not make it true. You have an hour with links and verbiage to prove your or like the rest of them, you will be a proven liar. Well know in the past you have been proven a liar and it looks like you will be a proven liar once again. Shayla, why don't you tell people about all the stalking you did to find a long buried thread over 3 years old to find one quote? I bet they would find it fascinating to know your stalking techniques, IMHO!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

CatCiao wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said this before, and I stand by my theory. She keeps this going because it's been free advertising for her business. She never would have released the details, which are all publicly accessible, otherwise. She wants everyone in the world to know who she is and how to contact her, except the posters on Topix? There is no sense in that.
Well Cat she may have wanted it for that reason to start with but not now. I believe USMail busted her website because she wasn't licensed. The website got taken down because of that.
Now she has a vendette to hurt any, as she says "pro-illegal" in anyway she can.
Hello Cat I hope all is going well for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
That pretty much explains why he makes no sense at all. He just rambles about what he "thinks" the comment is about without actually reading them.
EPIC FAIL!!
EPIC FAIL!!

do you mean epic failure?

You dont learn do you, tacoface?
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't this all because she's embarrassed that somebody discovered that she's not even a licensed realtor? I thought that's what put her over the edge.(I know....stop looking for excuses. Hee, hee).
Thanks for proving so far that you lied! Still waiting for your links and verbiage.

Since: Jun 10

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Stringfellow Lonewolf wrote:
This is BS! I mean, Rose is the one that put Torch's website up here all over the IR threads. It had phone numbers, pictures, addresses, emails. You name it.
All I'm doing is taking a proactive approach so this does not happen to me.
You lie. I posted that link ONE time on ONE thread, the Troll Rehab thread. The only one who's been b*tching and whining about it for three years is Torchwood.

It had what was supposedly her real estate business info. A simple Google search brought it up. You are both raving lunatics.

No one is trying to do anything to you. You're lying and playing this game out of hatefulness and revenge, nothing more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
We are waiting for you to prove your lies. See post above as you have an hour to prove your lies. Too bad you were told the truth in the group which you are lying about now! So sad, as you used to have honesty and integrity and that has all changed with your new found friends, IMHO.
Well, it didn't take but a minute for Rico to prove my case for me! Why don't you run along now to your regularly scheduled bait and scream thread? We've got enough nuts over here already. We're all full up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
You posted as S Barnes.
You posted you were a real estate agent.
You posted it was around Loma Vista.
There was no program you lying skank. It's called GOOGLE.
Real estate agents have websites for advertising purposes. It was public domain.
No one stalked you and no one hacked into your computer.
Now, report me to Topix, the police, the DA and get on with it. I'm sick of your lies and pretending something awful happened to you when it never did.
WOW!
This sounds like it came straight from the Obama White House staff!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have all this personal information on posters. That's very interesting. In Torch's case she gave out that info and we had plenty of trolls back then even worse then now. So how did you aquire any information on other posters as they didn't give out their personal information? Or are you talking about your buddies?
I believe she got that info in Eagle's MSN group. BTW, unlike the pro-illegal posters she stated she never posted that info - you know the integrity that R&C are lacking!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well Cat she may have wanted it for that reason to start with but not now. I believe USMail busted her website because she wasn't licensed. The website got taken down because of that.
Now she has a vendette to hurt any, as she says "pro-illegal" in anyway she can.
Aah. She wants everyone else to pay for her mistakes. There's a lot of libel in her posts here.

Hi WA. I'm doing well, and I hope the same for you. It's good to see you.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well Cat she may have wanted it for that reason to start with but not now. I believe USMail busted her website because she wasn't licensed. The website got taken down because of that.
WRONG AGAIN LIAR. US MAIL ONLY NOTED THAT THE WEBSITE THAT ROSE STALKED WAS TAKEN DOWN. YOU AS USUAL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, BUT YOU CONTINUE TO LIE! Now YOU have a vendette to hurt me anyway that you can as seen by the above post, IMHO. WA, thanks for proving that you lied about me as you have not provided any links nor verbiage to your lies. I knew that you lied and with this stated vendetta now I know why!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Boycott Sanctuary Cities wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course you had to work for someone else.
CAnt make it on your own ?
Allways with the hand out.
"sob sob,.."my boss makes too much,
why doesnt he taks a pay cut and give me a raise"
Look what bailing out Wall st did to our national debt.
When is Ovomit going to bail out Main St ?
Yes I am unemployed, My job was to discuss all the good things the libtard Ovomit Admin has done.
Unfortunately, I am speechless.
So they laid me off and shipped my job to china,
where my replacement is doing quite well.
lol (joke)
Is my hand out? Let's see your world. Here's mine again:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

Oh, that's right. You don't read or click on my links. Consquently, you spend a lot of time talking out of your azz and saying absolutely nothing. I hereby bestow the name "Salami" upon you.

We should be so fortunate that you are not only "speechless" but that you become paralyzed in both hands.....or your keyboard goes out (whichever comes first).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Boycott Sanctuary Cities wrote:
<quoted text>
Look how this idiot libtard tries to do the libtard spin twist, but fails
"No I dont read your posts or follow your links."
Cant you understand anything you read ?
I was not talking to you or anyone else.
I didnt say I dont read any posts.
Maybe if you didnt have that disgusting thing in your mouth you could see better and understand what you read.
Remember,
this post was in reply to a moron who was attacking me.
I wasnt talking to them.
I didnt say anything to them....
Dont pretend I made any claims,
you sour lil princess...
Shaddup, Salami.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie. I posted that link ONE time on ONE thread, the Troll Rehab thread. The only one who's been b*tching and whining about it for three years is Torchwood.
It had what was supposedly her real estate business info. A simple Google search brought it up. You are both raving lunatics.
No one is trying to do anything to you. You're lying and playing this game out of hatefulness and revenge, nothing more.
Memory is gone Rose, you did not post it in Troll rehab. You threatened posting it in troll rehab, but you posted it on another thread, Captains tavern. You know you did it just before your trip and with all your taunts of "don't mess with the Irish" or "KMIA." BTW, how did you google it? With an ISP? With a partial name? Looks like you had to make up or stalk a lot of stuff just to get your googling, right?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

And you can get a first name from an initial.

Really.

Wow what are this weeks lotto numbers. Your premise is flawed and silly.
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You gave out your name using the first initial and the last name. You also told your occupation and the area that you worked. So how much reserching was needed? A google search?
Nice try on your part to try to imply something that happened that didn't. No where in your reply did you say your Computer was hacked. Which is what I said. So kiddo I didn't lie. The fact is although I'm human and can make a mistake....I simply don't lie.

“Uva uvam vivendo varia fit”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it didn't take but a minute for Rico to prove my case for me! Why don't you run along now to your regularly scheduled bait and scream thread? We've got enough nuts over here already. We're all full up.
LOL

Ain't that the truth.

Torchwood does this everytime. When finally cornered with the truth she just lies to save face. I've seen her do it many times. She'll do anything, including finding some stitch in the wording to make a last ditch stab at appearing in the right.

Nauseating.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Shayla, Prove your lies within the hour of exact location where I stated I worked. Just because you guess everything from ISP does not make it true. You have an hour with links and verbiage to prove your or like the rest of them, you will be a proven liar. Well know in the past you have been proven a liar and it looks like you will be a proven liar once again. Shayla, why don't you tell people about all the stalking you did to find a long buried thread over 3 years old to find one quote? I bet they would find it fascinating to know your stalking techniques, IMHO!
Torchwood, for the most part I've left your posts alone and on occasion we've even been able to agree on a few things, but enough is enough.

You're definition of stalking is just a bit, well, ridiculous.

In a previous post (addressed to me) you said something about how the trolls posted in anonymity.

YOU ARE ALL POSTING IN ANONYMITY!

As far as I know I'm the only person on this thread who has used his real name, given his real hometown and told his true life story so until and unless you do the same it's time to dial the paranoia back a notch or two.

Going back and finding posts is not stalking. Finding information that has been posted in the public domain is not stalking.

I don't have a personal problem with you, but seriously, you're spamming the thread with this crap is nothing short of self indulgent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Kirkland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kirkland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kirkland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE