Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193135 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#111386 Jun 24, 2011
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't this all because she's embarrassed that somebody discovered that she's not even a licensed realtor? I thought that's what put her over the edge.(I know....stop looking for excuses. Hee, hee).
Thanks for proving so far that you lied! Still waiting for your links and verbiage.

Since: Jun 10

Cotati, CA

#111387 Jun 24, 2011
Stringfellow Lonewolf wrote:
This is BS! I mean, Rose is the one that put Torch's website up here all over the IR threads. It had phone numbers, pictures, addresses, emails. You name it.
All I'm doing is taking a proactive approach so this does not happen to me.
You lie. I posted that link ONE time on ONE thread, the Troll Rehab thread. The only one who's been b*tching and whining about it for three years is Torchwood.

It had what was supposedly her real estate business info. A simple Google search brought it up. You are both raving lunatics.

No one is trying to do anything to you. You're lying and playing this game out of hatefulness and revenge, nothing more.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111388 Jun 24, 2011
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
We are waiting for you to prove your lies. See post above as you have an hour to prove your lies. Too bad you were told the truth in the group which you are lying about now! So sad, as you used to have honesty and integrity and that has all changed with your new found friends, IMHO.
Well, it didn't take but a minute for Rico to prove my case for me! Why don't you run along now to your regularly scheduled bait and scream thread? We've got enough nuts over here already. We're all full up.

Gloria85

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#111389 Jun 24, 2011
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
You posted as S Barnes.
You posted you were a real estate agent.
You posted it was around Loma Vista.
There was no program you lying skank. It's called GOOGLE.
Real estate agents have websites for advertising purposes. It was public domain.
No one stalked you and no one hacked into your computer.
Now, report me to Topix, the police, the DA and get on with it. I'm sick of your lies and pretending something awful happened to you when it never did.
WOW!
This sounds like it came straight from the Obama White House staff!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#111390 Jun 24, 2011
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have all this personal information on posters. That's very interesting. In Torch's case she gave out that info and we had plenty of trolls back then even worse then now. So how did you aquire any information on other posters as they didn't give out their personal information? Or are you talking about your buddies?
I believe she got that info in Eagle's MSN group. BTW, unlike the pro-illegal posters she stated she never posted that info - you know the integrity that R&C are lacking!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#111391 Jun 24, 2011
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well Cat she may have wanted it for that reason to start with but not now. I believe USMail busted her website because she wasn't licensed. The website got taken down because of that.
Now she has a vendette to hurt any, as she says "pro-illegal" in anyway she can.
Hello Cat I hope all is going well for you.
Aah. She wants everyone else to pay for her mistakes. There's a lot of libel in her posts here.

Hi WA. I'm doing well, and I hope the same for you. It's good to see you.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#111393 Jun 24, 2011
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well Cat she may have wanted it for that reason to start with but not now. I believe USMail busted her website because she wasn't licensed. The website got taken down because of that.
Now she has a vendette to hurt any, as she says "pro-illegal" in anyway she can.
Hello Cat I hope all is going well for you.
WRONG AGAIN LIAR. US MAIL ONLY NOTED THAT THE WEBSITE THAT ROSE STALKED WAS TAKEN DOWN. YOU AS USUAL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, BUT YOU CONTINUE TO LIE! Now YOU have a vendette to hurt me anyway that you can as seen by the above post, IMHO. WA, thanks for proving that you lied about me as you have not provided any links nor verbiage to your lies. I knew that you lied and with this stated vendetta now I know why!

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#111394 Jun 24, 2011
Boycott Sanctuary Cities wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course you had to work for someone else.
CAnt make it on your own ?
Allways with the hand out.
"sob sob,.."my boss makes too much,
why doesnt he taks a pay cut and give me a raise"
Look what bailing out Wall st did to our national debt.
When is Ovomit going to bail out Main St ?
Yes I am unemployed, My job was to discuss all the good things the libtard Ovomit Admin has done.
Unfortunately, I am speechless.
So they laid me off and shipped my job to china,
where my replacement is doing quite well.
lol (joke)
Is my hand out? Let's see your world. Here's mine again:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

Oh, that's right. You don't read or click on my links. Consquently, you spend a lot of time talking out of your azz and saying absolutely nothing. I hereby bestow the name "Salami" upon you.

We should be so fortunate that you are not only "speechless" but that you become paralyzed in both hands.....or your keyboard goes out (whichever comes first).

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#111395 Jun 24, 2011
<quoted text>
Look how this idiot libtard tries to do the libtard spin twist, but fails
"No I dont read your posts or follow your links."
Cant you understand anything you read ?
I was not talking to you or anyone else.
I didnt say I dont read any posts.
Maybe if you didnt have that disgusting thing in your mouth you could see better and understand what you read.
Remember,
this post was in reply to a moron who was attacking me.
I wasnt talking to them.
I didnt say anything to them....
Dont pretend I made any claims,
you sour lil princess...
Shaddup, Salami.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#111397 Jun 24, 2011
<quoted text>
You lie. I posted that link ONE time on ONE thread, the Troll Rehab thread. The only one who's been b*tching and whining about it for three years is Torchwood.
It had what was supposedly her real estate business info. A simple Google search brought it up. You are both raving lunatics.
No one is trying to do anything to you. You're lying and playing this game out of hatefulness and revenge, nothing more.
Memory is gone Rose, you did not post it in Troll rehab. You threatened posting it in troll rehab, but you posted it on another thread, Captains tavern. You know you did it just before your trip and with all your taunts of "don't mess with the Irish" or "KMIA." BTW, how did you google it? With an ISP? With a partial name? Looks like you had to make up or stalk a lot of stuff just to get your googling, right?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#111398 Jun 24, 2011
And you can get a first name from an initial.

Really.

Wow what are this weeks lotto numbers. Your premise is flawed and silly.
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You gave out your name using the first initial and the last name. You also told your occupation and the area that you worked. So how much reserching was needed? A google search?
Nice try on your part to try to imply something that happened that didn't. No where in your reply did you say your Computer was hacked. Which is what I said. So kiddo I didn't lie. The fact is although I'm human and can make a mistake....I simply don't lie.

“Uva uvam vivendo varia fit”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#111399 Jun 24, 2011
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it didn't take but a minute for Rico to prove my case for me! Why don't you run along now to your regularly scheduled bait and scream thread? We've got enough nuts over here already. We're all full up.
LOL

Ain't that the truth.

Torchwood does this everytime. When finally cornered with the truth she just lies to save face. I've seen her do it many times. She'll do anything, including finding some stitch in the wording to make a last ditch stab at appearing in the right.

Nauseating.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#111400 Jun 24, 2011
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Shayla, Prove your lies within the hour of exact location where I stated I worked. Just because you guess everything from ISP does not make it true. You have an hour with links and verbiage to prove your or like the rest of them, you will be a proven liar. Well know in the past you have been proven a liar and it looks like you will be a proven liar once again. Shayla, why don't you tell people about all the stalking you did to find a long buried thread over 3 years old to find one quote? I bet they would find it fascinating to know your stalking techniques, IMHO!
Torchwood, for the most part I've left your posts alone and on occasion we've even been able to agree on a few things, but enough is enough.

You're definition of stalking is just a bit, well, ridiculous.

In a previous post (addressed to me) you said something about how the trolls posted in anonymity.

YOU ARE ALL POSTING IN ANONYMITY!

As far as I know I'm the only person on this thread who has used his real name, given his real hometown and told his true life story so until and unless you do the same it's time to dial the paranoia back a notch or two.

Going back and finding posts is not stalking. Finding information that has been posted in the public domain is not stalking.

I don't have a personal problem with you, but seriously, you're spamming the thread with this crap is nothing short of self indulgent.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#111401 Jun 24, 2011
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it didn't take but a minute for Rico to prove my case for me! Why don't you run along now to your regularly scheduled bait and scream thread? We've got enough nuts over here already. We're all full up.
Rico, as usual proved nothing. IS that why you believe his lies? BTW, thanks for proving that you lied. IT WAS A GIVEN THAT YOU COULD NOT PRODUCE ANYTHING IN BLACK AND WHITE BECAUSE THEY WERE COMPLETE UTTER LIES.

NTR1, IT IS TRULY SAD THAT AT ONE TIME YOU USED TO PROBABLY BE HONEST AND HAVE SOME INTEGRITY. WHY HAVE YOU DECIDED TO BE DISHONEST SINCE YOU BECAME BUDDIES WITH THE PRO-ILLEGALS. IS THAT WHAT THEY ARE TEACHING TO DO?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#111402 Jun 24, 2011
LMAO now it is you saying you gave no personal info. Or did you?

Easy way to settle this.

FBI IC3 complaint. The FBI cyber crimes will investigate and trust me they will find out who hacked whom.

To those who are guilty now would be a good time to run. Get off TOPIX and pray to God you don't leave a trail the FBI can follow.

I know this works as I have done it already with great results on several TOPIX TROLLS.

If you people think you are not being monitored then you are idiots.

OK I'll let yo get back to your accusations now.
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have all this personal information on posters. That's very interesting. In Torch's case she gave out that info and we had plenty of trolls back then even worse then now. So how did you aquire any information on other posters as they didn't give out their personal information? Or are you talking about your buddies?

Since: Jun 10

Cotati, CA

#111403 Jun 24, 2011
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Memory is gone Rose, you did not post it in Troll rehab. You threatened posting it in troll rehab, but you posted it on another thread, Captains tavern. You know you did it just before your trip and with all your taunts of "don't mess with the Irish" or "KMIA." BTW, how did you google it? With an ISP? With a partial name? Looks like you had to make up or stalk a lot of stuff just to get your googling, right?
Use FEEDBACK and GFY.

I did nothing criminal or with criminal intent. You're a lying, conniving, whining little girl always playing the victim.

Notify the police and the authorities. See you in court, lunatic.

I'll file a counterclaim for libel and harassment and emotional distress. Remember, I'm mentally ill.

Hahahhahahha! LMFAO at you! ROTFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLLOLOL! Hahahhaha! LOL! WeeeeEEeeeoowwww, slobber, slobber, shuffle, drool, drool, hoooooawwww!

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#111404 Jun 24, 2011
<quoted text>
Look how this idiot libtard tries to do the libtard spin twist, but fails
"No I dont read your posts or follow your links."
Cant you understand anything you read ?
I was not talking to you or anyone else.
I didnt say I dont read any posts.
Maybe if you didnt have that disgusting thing in your mouth you could see better and understand what you read.
Remember,
this post was in reply to a moron who was attacking me.
I wasnt talking to them.
I didnt say anything to them....
Dont pretend I made any claims,
you sour lil princess...
Hey Salami Boy....you finally read a post!!!

Congratulations!!!

Now if we can just work on those comprehension skills you'll almost be able to keep up.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#111405 Jun 24, 2011
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Shayla, Prove your lies within the hour of exact location where I stated I worked. Just because you guess everything from ISP does not make it true. You have an hour with links and verbiage to prove your or like the rest of them, you will be a proven liar. Well know in the past you have been proven a liar and it looks like you will be a proven liar once again. Shayla, why don't you tell people about all the stalking you did to find a long buried thread over 3 years old to find one quote? I bet they would find it fascinating to know your stalking techniques, IMHO!
Okay and when I post the link of where you stated what you do for
a living and where, then you need to drop all this BS, its getting old and it is making you look more mental by the day!

Read it and weep!

Hussie wrote:
<quoted text>Boy is that right...
My mom has lived in the Bloomington/Fontana area for 17 years...It wasn't near this bad when she moved here, but it's unbelieveable how it's changed...
It was getting worse when I moved back to Denver some 11 years ago, but when I came back out here in 2005 I almost fell out of my shoes...
I've been begging her for years to get the hell out of here, but she can't afford the move...I'm heading back to Denver within the next few months, and hopefully I'll be able to afford to help her stow some money away...
The scary thing for me is knowing that this is the battle lines when it all hits the fan...I fear our leaders will not be happy until there is another Civil War, only I refuse to be on the front lines where we're clearly out numbered...
Time to start shipping them back...

S.Barnes wrote:
I work in Real Estate in Alta Loma if she needs help.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Gloria85

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#111406 Jun 24, 2011
CatCiao wrote:
<quoted text>
Aah. She wants everyone else to pay for her mistakes. There's a lot of libel in her posts here.
Hi WA. I'm doing well, and I hope the same for you. It's good to see you.
Smiles today - Daggers tommorow!

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#111407 Jun 24, 2011
<quoted text>
Use FEEDBACK and GFY.
I did nothing criminal or with criminal intent. You're a lying, conniving, whining little girl always playing the victim.
Notify the police and the authorities. See you in court, lunatic.
I'll file a counterclaim for libel and harassment and emotional distress. Remember, I'm mentally ill.
Hahahhahahha! LMFAO at you! ROTFLMAO! LOLOLOLOLLOLOL! Hahahhaha! LOL! WeeeeEEeeeoowwww, slobber, slobber, shuffle, drool, drool, hoooooawwww!
ROFLMAO!

Looks lie old tw is is in her element once again as being a victim,
isn't she a poor pathetic thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirkland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armpit Airline 18 hr Citizen 2
When are they going to make movie about Pat Til... Apr 20 Whiny1 3
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Apr 18 chuckles 1,138
News Phoenix Police Officer Patrick Larrison, Bully ... (May '11) Apr 17 Bro 34
Would you bang Kim Tobin, Phoenix ABC News 15 (... (May '16) Apr 15 Test 8
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) Apr 14 Fuckitwhocaresbitch 120
Stupid American Sheeple (Apr '16) May '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2

Kirkland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kirkland Mortgages