Murder of "Red" Killion
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe

Johnson City, TN

#21 Feb 18, 2013
No comment wrote:
Its gonna be hearsay of course, but I heard a previous sheriff charged 300 a month for certain "jobs" and red didnt want to pay. A deputy who passed away a few years ago was said to say he saw M.H. and a deputy R.D. leaving the area during the same time and later M.H. was seen with blood on his hands. The weapon used was given to the under sheriff at the time M.W. to be destroyed. I had heard red didnt come out of his house without a piece unless he knew you well. Like I said its not based on anything but hearsay talk.
Yep that pretty much sums it up
Joe

Johnson City, TN

#22 Feb 18, 2013
As if wrote:
I can guarantee u M.W. had nothing to do with that murder or destroying of any evidence. He had just moved here when that happened. It was one of 3 homicides and he spent hours and hours trying to solve that case. He was one of the most honest officers we have had. Besides the deputy that passed a few years back had a personal problem with M.W. so take that story u were told with a grain of salt. That deputy and several others spent a lot of time stabbing their fellow officers in the back cause their buddies got busted. Like one time that deputy that died that u are talking about called some dopers and told them the Sheriffs office was headed out to serve a warrant. Its a wonder a lot of them didn't get killed. He was a snitch for the bad guys.
Dont no anything about an M.W but do know a M.H. had alot to do with that and many other things
Joe

Johnson City, TN

#23 Feb 18, 2013
George Cueball wrote:
You damn people think I don't know whats going on but my many years in the CIA and FBI with J Edgar and GH Bush { Two very close friends of mine} Sent me to this little quiet cesspool of Crime and information center of the universe. I know it all.
Yea whatever
Insider

Braggs, OK

#24 Aug 4, 2013
Jesse James is the worded Sheriff we have ever had.
LATIMER COUNTY

San Jose, CA

#27 May 10, 2015
EX LAW wrote:
Obvios, I said it many years ago to people who typed it up and filed it. So, YOU'RE WELCOME !
YOU F##KERS DONT KNOW SH*T ABOUT OUR COUNTY OR OUR KIND< STAY OUT OF OUR BUSNESS,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kinta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris range May 10 Paper25 1
Darian Bell May 1 Uknowme 1
Sub seeking Dom (Jul '15) Apr 26 Just another subm... 2
Porum Employees (Feb '10) Apr 26 Local 31
Historical Info Mar '18 Shanagirl1 1
Where is Latimer County Sheriff Israel Beachamp? (Sep '10) Mar '18 WOLF 214
Iron Order Motorcycle Club (Jan '10) Feb '18 Sandman 182

Kinta Jobs

Personal Finance

Kinta Mortgages