ALE busts four stores in Lenoir County for underage tobacco sales

Jul 3, 2012 Full story: Kinston Free Press

Four Lenoir County stores were cited earlier this year by North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement agents for selling tobacco to minors, according to a report released by the N.C. Department of Public Safety this week.

Read more
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jul 3, 2012
I'll tell you one thing, if I had a child & was raising him/her & give them the money to go in the store to get me some cigarettes & lottery ticket, they dam well better come back out with it, do it's gonna be on, I'll get that dam store clerk fired & lay
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jul 3, 2012
a dam cussing on them. That dam ALE crowd & law crowd ain't got nothing to do with my business, & when they start raising my youngun, feeding it, buying clothes for it, sending it to school, & putting a roof over it's head, then they can tell me what I
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jul 3, 2012
can & can't make my youngun do. That's part of the trouble with the young people today, is this dam law crowd trying to tell folks what they can & can't do with their kids. They be trying to say you can't whip them also, but if mine needed it, I'd whip
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jul 3, 2012
that ass all over Snow Hill & back again, & dare them to do something about it. I believe in whippings if they need it, but don't be beatting them over nothing, you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kinston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nine On Your Side Wants to Hear from You (Oct '07) Mar 2 Jessica 120
News White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Feb '15 Tarheel 101
News Daniel Boone Vause (Jan '12) Jan '15 Family Member 10
Review: Outlaw Rodeo Company (Mar '14) Jan '15 scammedonce 8
christian vause -chris vause marcie vause - ch... Dec '14 SHERRY sanglover 1
Review: Carolina Clawz Dec '14 leyciah_royonni 1
chris vause (christian vause) marcie vause.char... Nov '14 patricia mills 2

Freeze Warning for Lenoir County was issued at March 28 at 1:58PM EDT

Kinston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kinston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance