Greene County gives land to Snow Hill...

Greene County gives land to Snow Hill for parking lot

There are 8 comments on the Kinston Free Press story from Dec 11, 2011, titled Greene County gives land to Snow Hill for parking lot. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

The Town of Snow Hill is making plans to provide ample parking to its downtown, and it's doing it with some help from Greene County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Dec 11, 2011
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!! ! I don't like that one dam bit. It really burns me up.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Dec 12, 2011
I had thought about talking to them to see if I could rent it to put my new mobile home on. I really wanted to live there, hell I might would have give them $300.00 - $375.00 a month for lot rent. I just lost out.
The Man

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Mar 19, 2012
Well dam Big Boy you should go talk to them & try to buy that streak of land. They may sell it to you if your money's right.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Mar 20, 2012
The Man wrote:
Well dam Big Boy you should go talk to them & try to buy that streak of land. They may sell it to you if your money's right.
I can't, I don't have enough money now, I spent it all on riding around at night drinking likker.
The Man

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Mar 27, 2012
Big Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I can't, I don't have enough money now, I spent it all on riding around at night drinking likker.
Well, go to the bank, talk to them& see if they'll let you borry the money to buy it with.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Apr 13, 2012
The Man wrote:
<quoted text>Well, go to the bank, talk to them& see if they'll let you borry the money to buy it with.
I'm scared to, they might cuss at me & turn me down. I'd want to try to pay a good price for it.
Bull Dog

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Big Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm scared to, they might cuss at me & turn me down. I'd want to try to pay a good price for it.
Sounds like Big Boy don't want to buy no land, hell I might would buy it if it was for sale & put a bar there.
Freaky Dude

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jul 8, 2012
Hell if I bought it, I'd use it to build me a shed on to go there to drank liquor & smoke reefer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kinston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*~*!! Last Post Wins !!*~* (Dec '12) Nov 16 _FLATLINE-------- 16
Grand Jury Indictments in the Standard Laconic (Nov '07) Sep '17 BNJCA 15
Hungry for pu_ _ y Aug '17 Its me 1
News Bond set for felon caught in manhunt (Apr '12) Jul '17 Freemyuncle 3
christian hunter vause ( chris vause) marcia va... (Apr '17) Jul '17 Joey Burton 4
CHRISTIAN VAUSE in louisville ky out of prison (Feb '16) Jun '17 carla richards 11
christian hunter vause ws married to wendy jone... (May '17) Jun '17 rachel muerrill 2

Kinston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kinston Mortgages