Two men wanted in near-fatal shooting in Snow Hill

Feb 2, 2012 Full story: Kinston Free Press

Greene County investigators believe they have unmasked the two armed robbers responsible for the violent home burglary 10 days ago that nearly cost a Snow Hill man his life.

Full Story
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Hell the dam mexicans don't need to be here no dam way. They should send their ass back to mexico.
el chingon

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Hey big boy maybe your fat Ass needs to swim back to where your ancestors came from puto.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#3 May 23, 2012
el chingon wrote:
Hey big boy maybe your fat Ass needs to swim back to where your ancestors came from puto.
Hey el chingon maybe you should try to make me so I can slap your jaws & kick your ass.
aka la buena

Kinston, NC

#4 Apr 4, 2013
yaw should stop judging people because if it was ru family you want say nothing so you need to clothe the mouth yaw have and keep yaw coments to your self and el chingon dude u ant doing shit u so u need to cierrate el pico pendejo porque ellos son mucho mejor que tu
nena

Raleigh, NC

#5 Apr 9, 2013
el chingon wrote:
and i think u need to shove your comments up your ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kinston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 54 min Red Square 60,192
White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Aug '14 stephen white 92
Official: Kinston water park closed after near-... Aug '14 shirley hawkins 2
Neuse River Garbage Clean Up Tournament In Kinston Aug '14 Melissa Gebhardt 1
chris vause ( christian vause) son of marcie va... Jul '14 pam young shepherd 1
christian vause ( chris vause) son of marcie va... Jul '14 pam young shepherd 1
Nine On Your Side Wants to Hear from You (Oct '07) Jul '14 Paula Meachum 108

Kinston Jobs

Kinston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kinston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kinston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]