Inmate sues sheriff for cruel and unu...

Inmate sues sheriff for cruel and unusual punishment

There are 2 comments on the Kinston Free Press story from Jun 12, 2012, titled Inmate sues sheriff for cruel and unusual punishment. In it, Kinston Free Press reports that:

A Lenoir County deputy walks down the stairs Tuesday near the sheriff's office in the courthouse in downtown Kinston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kinston Free Press.

Bull Dog

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jun 13, 2012
I'll just be dam Billy, it looks, sounds like he's making you & your office look like shit. Or he could be trying to get back at you for something that happened when you was the dam drug man going around being nosey & busting people.
Bugaloo

Windsor, NC

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Since this didn't happen in Windsor, or Bertie County why is it posted here? Do you know what happens in Windsor when you call 911 to report gun shots near your home? NOTHING Perhaps something about Windsor would be more interesting to citizens here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kinston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Mon Stephen White 102
News Nine On Your Side Wants to Hear from You (Oct '07) May 12 Joeschmo 122
Review: Outlaw Rodeo Company (Mar '14) May 4 nobarn 9
News Reduce your risks of diabetes Apr '15 gerimon 4
News Daniel Boone Vause (Jan '12) Jan '15 Family Member 10
christian vause -chris vause marcie vause - ch... Dec '14 SHERRY sanglover 1
Review: Carolina Clawz Dec '14 leyciah_royonni 1
More from around the web

Kinston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]