First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AngelEyes 666

Weston, WV

#1 May 6, 2013
Does anyboby know Tina Conrad?? The one that works at Stonewall Jackson Hospital??? Well I am fed up with her constantly ruining other people's relationships..... She is a Home Wrecking WHORE!! She can't stay with her own damn husband she has to sleep with everybody else's man....... She was messing with Joe Lattea,,well he got smart and found someone else.... Now she is screwing around with Rick Simpson and even rumors to be sleeping with Richard Moneypenny....... I was trying to date Rick myself until that FAT SLOBBY WHORE wouldn't leave him alone........ I will be catching her husband Charles when he goes to meet her for lunch at the hospital and intend on letting him know what a huge slut she is...... She needs to lay off the men and go get those nasty rotten teeth took care of...... That is disgusting she works with the public and her teeth looks like that and her breath smells literally like shit..... And I feel sorry for her kids,of course the oldest daughter is following right in her mom's footsteps and already sleeping around with any boy she can....... You can't blame the kids for the way they turn out when they think it is ok cause mommy does it...... And her sister Brenda is the same way...... Jennifer is the only decent one out of them even though she has cheated on Kevin she is still a nice,person,,,,he cheats on her too so what's good for the goose is good for the gander I guess........ The whole world has went crazy,,,but back to the subject Tina is going to mess with the wrong woman's man sometime and really get what she deserves...... Karma is a Bitch!!!
4 posts removed
TINA

Oakvale, WV

#6 May 7, 2013
If you want to talk to my husband he is at my work Monday - friday around 12:30 or r number is in the phone book. But he agrees with me if you have so much to say you need to grow a back bone and give your name. I really don't care what you or anyone thinks but when it comes to my kids you need to shut up. If you want too date Rick then you need to just ask because me and him are only friends. You will not change that nor will anyone else. And the way I look and dress must not be to bad if you think I have all these men right! I have no rotten teeth or nasty teeth and as far as my breath I will write and tell the scope company you don't like the smell of there cinnamon wash even know the men must like it compared to you! And you don't know my daughter to well she has been with the Same guy for a long time and all they do is work something you and your kids don't know how to do. And my sister Brenda said come say it to her face but be prepared to walk away with out your teeth. Jennifer said she will take care of you if you ever grow that back bone. Ask your self DO YOU WORK or not. I WORK PAY MY OWN BILLS RAISE MY KIDS HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS AND I HAVE WORKED MY WAY UP TO THE SUPERVISOR/ASST. DIRECTOR AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT YOU CAN KISS MY a$$. What's wrong you afraid RICK will turn you down? You know you are right he don't like anyone with a yellow stripe down their back like yours. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
1 post removed
Tracy

Weston, WV

#8 May 9, 2013
Let me tell you something..... First of all yes I do work.... I run a Daycare 5 days a week..... And the comment you made about my kids working is pretty damn stupid considering they are only 2 & 4 years old....... I think that comment shows your stupidity...... As far as the Scope mouthwash company,you better get a refund because you need to look in the mirror at your green rotten teeth and then tell them their product is defective..... As far as the men liking your breath,that sure does admit you are a slut if u have the men running to smell it..... But it would be hard to smell your breath when you spend all your time on yiur knees..... And you may have Charles pussywhipped into believing your lies,but everybody knows u had an affair with Joe Lattea..... You wete seen and there is proof of it..... Thank God he got smart and left your stupid ass alone........ And as far as Rick goes you are real defensive,over him if,you are just "friends"........ I will talk to Rick but I don't need your permission you dumb Bitch...... I am not afraid of you or your sisters...... As a mstter of fact I know Kevin very well and when him and Jennifer were split up we went to dinner a few times.. He is stupid for going back to her..... You ask anyone in town and they all say you,Brenda,and Jennifer are nothing but skanky whores........ I have a friend I will bring with me,named Melissa who has been waiting to shut Jennifer's mouth up fir her.......So you will see us soon enough......And as far as your job goes,,,whoopty do....... It doesn't take a genius to do it,,,,obviously since they are desperste for help out tthere........
Tracy

Weston, WV

#9 May 9, 2013
TINA wrote:
If you want to talk to my husband he is at my work Monday - friday around 12:30 or r number is in the phone book. But he agrees with me if you have so much to say you need to grow a back bone and give your name. I really don't care what you or anyone thinks but when it comes to my kids you need to shut up. If you want too date Rick then you need to just ask because me and him are only friends. You will not change that nor will anyone else. And the way I look and dress must not be to bad if you think I have all these men right! I have no rotten teeth or nasty teeth and as far as my breath I will write and tell the scope company you don't like the smell of there cinnamon wash even know the men must like it compared to you! And you don't know my daughter to well she has been with the Same guy for a long time and all they do is work something you and your kids don't know how to do. And my sister Brenda said come say it to her face but be prepared to walk away with out your teeth. Jennifer said she will take care of you if you ever grow that back bone. Ask your self DO YOU WORK or not. I WORK PAY MY OWN PpBILLS RAISE MY KIDS HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS AND I HAVE WORKED MY WAY UP TO THE SUPERVISOR/ASST. DIRECTOR AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT YOU CAN KISS MY a$$. What's wrong you afraid RICK will turn you down? You know you are right he don't like anyone with a yellow stripe down their back like yours. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
I meant to reply to it but u got the message I am sure........ And I will also call soon,,,,,,And when Rick sees me he will know me and if we do start dating you will not be anywhere near him slut I guarantee that.. So you run and tell that TRAMP....... THAT IS IF YOU CAN STAY OFF YOUR KNEES IR BACK LONG ENOUGH YOU ROTTEN SNAGGLE TOOTH HEFFER......
Sad

Clarksburg, WV

#10 May 9, 2013
This is that this is how GROWN women handle their business.....trashing each other on the Internet like school kids. Grow up!
Jennifer

United States

#11 May 9, 2013
Tracy no one cares what you have to say. If you think that you can start crap with Kevin And I your stupid. We are very happily married. I have no idea who you are and don't really care. I am not a child to solve crap on the internet, but since you think you know me so well, and think you can shut my mouth, you should know where I live. So put your big girl panties on and try.
tina

United States

#12 May 9, 2013
You r a waste if my time. And if joe is so smart tell him to stop sending me flowers and calling and rick is here take him its his choice.
Paul

Charleston, WV

#13 May 9, 2013
I'm just an observer here, but if there is any infidelity going on, either by the husbands or the wives, it needs to stop. Divorce can ruin children. It can ruin a relationship with a parent when they learn the reason their family was torn apart was because one of them had a gf/bf.

Stay in your own bed and put your children first.
Joe

United States

#14 May 9, 2013
Well let e tell i something Tracy the best damn thing u can do is leave me the hell alone and worrh about ur self
omg smdh

United States

#15 May 9, 2013
Damn do u kiss those kids at the daycare with that foul mouth? Really?? Nice to know that peoples kids r in the hands of a woman that cusses like a sailor, degrades other women, and airs dirty laundry on a public site for everyone to c. Sounds like the kids u take care of might have to teach u some manners and hoe not to have temper tantrums when u don't get what u want. Grow up. As for rick he has bn thru a rough time lately and if either one of u care a tiny bit for him in any way u wouldn't b dragging him thru the mud along with ur pitiful selves. Time to grow up ladies :)
omg smdh

United States

#16 May 9, 2013
How not hoe * but for a change auto txts worked out ;)-
Tracy

Weston, WV

#17 May 9, 2013
Paul wrote:
I'm just an observer here, but if there is any infidelity going on, either by the husbands or the wives, it needs to stop. Divorce can ruin children. It can ruin a relationship with a parent when they learn the reason their family was torn apart was because one of them had a gf/bf.
Stay in your own bed and put your children first.
...... Yes it is SAD Paul that Tina can't or won't stay in her own Bed....... She wants her cake and wants to eat it too...... And if she wasn't having an affair with anybody they would have no reason to send her flowers or she wouldn't get defensive about another woman talking to her "friend"........ & As far as her kids,she bribes them to lie for her...... If she was.so happy with her husband she wouldn't lie to him like she does and then tell people they are getting a divorce and he has moved out...... Well her lies are catching up with her........
Tracy

Weston, WV

#18 May 9, 2013
omg smdh wrote:
Damn do u kiss those kids at the daycare with that foul mouth? Really?? Nice to know that peoples kids r in the hands of a woman that cusses like a sailor, degrades other women, and airs dirty laundry on a public site for everyone to c. Sounds like the kids u take care of might have to teach u some manners and hoe not to have temper tantrums when u don't get what u want. Grow up. As for rick he has bn thru a rough time lately and if either one of u care a tiny bit for him in any way u wouldn't b dragging him thru the mud along with ur pitiful selves. Time to grow up ladies :)
Don't worry about my kids or job ok sweetie..... And I am not dragging poor Rick through the mud,that trash is....... She says she only cares about him as a friend but yet gets defensive if another woman shows him any attention...... And yeah I degrade TRASH as I see fit....... I am just letting the public know what kind of trash they are hiring at Stonewall..... And people wonder why everybody looks elsewhere for healthcare,and even jobs because nobody wants to be affililiated with people like her
Tracy

Weston, WV

#19 May 9, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
Tracy no one cares what you have to say. If you think that you can start crap with Kevin And I your stupid. We are very happily married. I have no idea who you are and don't really care. I am not a child to solve crap on the internet, but since you think you know me so well, and think you can shut my mouth, you should know where I live. So put your big girl panties on and try.
.... Keep telling yourself that you are happy Jennifer.... He already left and Divorced u once before and the rigjt woman comes along he will do it again....... I know where you live and soon you will see me and Melissa at your door..... Once.tras always Trash and that is what you and your worthless sisters are.........So you better be ready to back your mouth up
Tracy

Weston, WV

#20 May 9, 2013
Joe wrote:
Well let e tell i something Tracy the best damn thing u can do is leave me the hell alone and worrh about ur self
I am not bothering you,i was taking up for you,,,,Tina is spreading the lies that you keep buying her flowers and calling her..... I know u are smarter than that
tina

United States

#21 May 9, 2013
Omg smdh you r right sorry rick and for you tracy I wish you the best. No mater what you think I LOVE MY HUSBAND and we have been through to much and being honest is the only way to be aand rick and his kids r very special to me and charles. I will be here for all of them no mater what. And my husband feels the same i dont keep anything i do from him. I am at morgantow right now with RICK and his kids and yes charles knows all about it. So who ever rick dates i wish them the best because his family needs that. Wish you the best. Sorry to anyone the had to read this crap.
Tracy

Weston, WV

#22 May 9, 2013
tina wrote:
You r a waste if my time. And if joe is so smart tell him to stop sending me flowers and calling and rick is here take him its his choice.
.... Go spread your lies and legs some more....... I will be happy when Karma bites you ib that huge ass of yours....... And Find a DENTIST.......
1 post removed
Pat

Bluefield, WV

#24 May 9, 2013
this crap is very disrespectful to my late sister-in-law.
ANNA ALLEN

Bluefield, WV

#25 May 9, 2013
IT IS BAD THAT MY AUNT DIANA HAS NOT BEEN GOING 4 MOUNTH AND ALL U WOMAN R TRYING TO GET WITH HIM IT IS RUDE AND DISRESPICFUL !!!!!!!!
anna allen

Bluefield, WV

#26 May 9, 2013
I think it is rude and disrespectful!!! my aunt just passed way about 4 months ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewis County Fire Board 5 hr Up To Here 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 hr legendfork 4,266
Mikey pumphrey married jayna jeffries Mon digusted 6
Bill Gardner Oct 9 TrollingEvil 2
Circle k cutie Sep 25 i would 2
Derek everly Sep 21 Meg 2
Apartments Sep '17 Uptight 1

Kingwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance