|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

AMEN.

He is the head sinner in a church of sinners. He is not righteous in the eyes of our Lord and savior.

May he burn in Hell with the rest of his congregation.

John 3:16
Funny

Elkins, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

And what kind of Christians does it make you to gossip on a public site about a preacher and spreading what you can not confirm as facts, so at this points I'll call them lies. If you should pray for anyone, why don't you look in the mirror.
Aces mate

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Just curious... Have you ever talked to the man? He claims he still sins, everyone does... Never once heard him say that he was perfect and did Jesus love the sinners or the pharisees? I'm not saying anything bad about you... I just don't understand where you got your information. God Bless :)
Dontbestupid

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Christ_is_Lord, if you were born in another country in the middle East, you'd be one of the extremists who give their religion a bad name. As a christian, and a human being more importantly, one should promote love and peace. Work towards making the world a better place to live. Instead all you do is judge and spread hate ... your "lord and savior" Jesus Christ wouldn't do such a thing, so why can you?

Are you wearing a cotton blend shirt? Have you ate shrimp or bacon? Cut your hair? Throw around a football? All things that were forbidden in the Bible.. Who are you to judge? If there really is a God, does he really need you to do his job?

Judaism and Christianity both have the same god, Jehovah god of Abraham ... are the jews damned to hell when your own messiah was born jewish, died jewish?

Don't hide behind the bible and try to justify your actions due to God's will. If you were doing God's will, you'd be out in a soup kitchen or homeless shelter not on the internet writing hate on every fucking thing.

It's good that you are religious or spiritual, since the true nature of religion is to become a better person.. Isn't it? Ultimately all the teachings are just basic moral codes? Thou Shalt not Kill? Thou shalt not Steal? You do not need religion to be a good person, nor does being religious automatically exclude you from being a bad person.

You just seem like a very hateful, jaded person. Perhaps, you do not have as well a relationship with "God" that you claim to. If you were comfortable in your own spirituality and life,it shouldn't matter what anyone else is doing? Does God teach you that you should be concerned with others or with yourself?

My grandmother, before she died, was a wonderful woman and a christian. She may have not been a perfect person but she did believe in God and she did go to church every Sunday. I don't recall her ever saying anything bad about another person, never judging anyone else. She lived her life, following God's word, and was truly a pure soul.

I can only hope that when you die, that you are truly happy with the life that you lived and the things you have done. You seem like you have a very dark soul, if that's the type of people that get into heaven I'll be glad to burn in hell.
Dontbestupid

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I read that you were saying this is God's chosen nation? Isn't that Palestine? The Holy land isn't fucking America. The crusades were fought to win this "holy land" back from the Muslims .. which both religions trace their roots back to Judaism. Did God just change the holy land since you were born America? Is that what happened?

And aren't most republicans the ones who come out with a gay scandal? More so than the democrats? If you vote Republican aren't you a god hating, fag/sin enabler too?

Also, Obama is christian and clearly not a "foreigner". You have to be a natural born citizen to even be able to become president, John Mccain would be more of a foreigner. He wasn't even born in the United States, but the Panama Canal zone.. which was under US Control.

I don't need any of your bible verses or your complete and utter bullshit in reply. I'd honestly be surprised if you could reply with something intelligent.

If all you have to say is that I'm a sinner and going to hell, you're going to be wasting your time. Honestly.. if anything you are turning more people off to the idea of Christianity and your so called God.
Icy Hot

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

He (Rick Brown) only sucks up to money people. He gets cosy with power people (politicans and council) just to keep his finger in the money pot.
Beware-- he started this church after he tried to ruin another one.
Aces mate

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I don't see how you think that... Real Life Church is a service church all their outreaches must cost a fortune.
1 post removed
Believer

Steubenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

There are idiots on this site spreading rumors about a good. If you would attend Real Life Church you would see that Pastor Brown is a caring, loving man that preaches fact based sermons that are straight from the Bible. You attack the character of a good man with your lies and deceit, you are judging this man when only God can judge!! I do believe the Bible has something to say about this you idiots!
Southern Cross

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Id say by the sound of you all that Rick is doing a good job. So Saten Go away! Be GONE!
Rev Nick

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Dear people,
Please consider the Scripture in such matters. A man who makes an unsubstantiated claim is not to be heard (1 Tim 5:19). It sounds as if he has gotten offended and is now sullen.
I know Rick -- have known him for years, and though we may disagree theologically and methodologically, I must stand up for his character. There is not a more genuine, loving man to be called pastor. Such ad hominem attacks displayed here, only show a lack of understanding of how to conduct oneself in a Christian manner; particularly in bringing baseless charges.
ConcernedChurchA ttendee, if you do not believe yourself a sinner, you are in no way a Christian. If you do not see that Jesus has not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance, you are no better off than the Pharisees who did not see themselves as sinners. I say to you that you must repent -- for you are a sinner to. God redeems sinners and begins a work of sanctification in their lives that will be in process until their death. If it is not there, they were never redeemed to begin with.
So yes, he is a sinner -- just as you are. 1 Tim 1:15 is a trust worthy Scripture that you should put to heart: The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.
Anonymous

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

what did he do at Broad Run Church that he is no longer there?
Anonymous

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

WVTherapist wrote:
what did he do at Broad Run Church that he is no longer there?
Nothing I am a former member, he started a new church and most of the young congregation left with him.... I will post more later

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

ConcernedChurchAttendee wrote:
I serisly have attended his church a few times and I don't appreciate how he runs down people and makes himself out to seen like the perfect person in the world...how can a former sinner believe he can lead people?? This is just not someone I am able to look up to when it comes to living gods way which I do daily except when crooks hide behind the mask of the church like him he is simply not a person of god. what he did to poor little broad run was disrespectful! I have zero interest in going back to his dirty drug dealing Shadybrooke church...personally I believe he and others use it as a tax haven and as a back door to conceal drugs...the IRS needs to pay that church a little visit!
I have several problems with your comment. I am a former member of Broad Run Baptist, and a current member of Real Life Church. I have known Rick Brown since I was 17 years old. I have NEVER heard him run ANYONE down, nor have I ever heard him say or imply that he is perfect. As for him being a "former sinner" there is no such thing as a former sinner we are all sinners currently and in the future you, me and rick brown will continue sinning! He has had a ruff life, yes he did things in his past that are morally wrong, he turned away from his old life over 20 years ago and now helps others get out of bad situations and teach anyone about Christ. He will not hide his past from you anything you wish to know you just have to ask him..... Now as for "Poor little broad run" this "poor little church" as you like to call it is full of bigger hypocrites than Real life has ever had or will ever have! They are judgmental bigots, and I know this for a fact! I was born into broad run church and went there till I was 19 years old, even after Rick started Real Life. Some hateful and untrue rumors went around about me after a break up with another broad run member, and every member literally turned their backs on me. to this day most members would make an about face when they see me on the street or in a store. There is nothing poor or little about broad run! They horde their money and do almost 0 community outreach. Real life spends every penny they have on essentials (such as heat and electricity) and community outreach. Rick did everything he could at broad run but was not aloud to make a real difference with the way Broad Run Hordes. Their bank accounts are overflowing and only help themselves. So he felt the need for a true outreach church in this area, he left broad run with many feeling the same way so they followed. This is what he did to "Poor little Broad Run" He like many other members of broad run felt God's plan was not with broad run but to a create a church who's soul purpose is to help our community and spread the word of GOD. If there is corruption in any church in lewis county it is in Broad Run. Rick Brown is one of the most loving, loyal, decent and hard working people I have ever met. He and his wife have been there for me and my family more than Broad Run ever was. He would give you the shirt off his back. Those who claim to be Christian need to remember a few things...

Matthew 7:1&2 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

and with your judgmental statements, I Judge you most harshly.
Shut up

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

You people that call yourselves "Christians" need a bible slapped in you goddamn faces! Trashing him on here only make you took like a coward and a hypocrite yourself.... You people walk around with your noses up in the air and think your sh*t don't stink when really you are the worst! You are the quickest to judge and point fingers....
Southern Cross

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

The Bible states quite clearly that you would be better off with a millstone tied arround your neck and dropped into the sea, Than to leed a child of GOD astray. Us Christians do not clame to be perfect, or without sin, We are perfectly forgiven.So Instead of Bad mouthing someone that you have no clue about,And trying to tear down a church. Why dont you join us and bring your bible, Because as you will find out Rick preaches and teaches, From the bible plane and simple.And you will find out that the congregation of FORGIVEN sinners will greet you with a open hand and a open heart. Keep It Up Rick, You are doing a great job. Things like this just prove it. Were with you ALL THE WAY!
1 post removed
Southern Cross

Rivesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he embezzeled from Broad Run and he left cuz he wanted a pay raise and Broad Run wouldn't grant him one so he bought the shady brookie church and started dealing drugs out of it to pay for his fines
You don't have a clue what you are talking about. And are on the verge of slander. Why don't you find someone else to run down.
1 post removed
Southern Cross

Rivesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your cross
And shove it up your assssss
Gods blessings on you and yours. Ill remember you in prayer.
Southern Cross

Rivesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your cross
And shove it up your assssss
GOD'S blessings on you and yours. I'll be praying for you.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he embezzeled from Broad Run and he left cuz he wanted a pay raise and Broad Run wouldn't grant him one so he bought the shady brookie church and started dealing drugs out of it to pay for his fines
That is a lie made up by the people who did not agree with him at broad run. I have been a victim of the cruel and outright lies that the people of that "Church" create. I know those people well enough to know, that if he truly embezzled money from that church the accountants(who are very good by the way) would have caught it and he would be in jail not receiving fines.... and he would never have received the necessary credentials to start a church of his own. Use common since, oh and please don't use profanity towards people who are just trying to right a wrong that is being done to a good man. Rick Brown has helped this community more than any other pastor/rev/preacher in this area. You don't know this man from Adam, but I do he is a true man of God. Not perfact but a man of God non the less.
nick muhfuckin lawson

Weston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Rick brown is an example of what a man should be. to attempt and downgrade a man of god makes you worse than you say he is. im sure he makes mistakes, everyone does. at least he has enough strength in him that he doesnt need to worry about what people think because he answers to god. i know him well and he is a wonderful person to be around and one of the nicest people ive ever had the privelege of meeting. He is a man with unshaken faith and love for anyone or anything. this man makes finding god more fun than youd imagine. he is a great guy.
sincerely, an athiest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingwood Discussions

Search the Kingwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min bacon hater 53,451
Was Jesus American? (Nov '12) 5 hr idgaf 29
girls for fun 5 hr looking 7
Ron Jones - 5 hr oh well 2
David Golden 13 hr Lena914 18
Who will junk cars/trucks? Tue selfie 3
amy hendrick Mon wow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingwood Jobs

•••