Preston County OKs mass gathering reg...

Preston County OKs mass gathering regulations

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Jan 25, 2011, titled Preston County OKs mass gathering regulations. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

KINGWOOD, W.Va. -- Organizers of music festivals and other temporary mass gatherings in Preston County will have to submit plans to provide sanitation, security and traffic control before they can receive a permit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

melanie and bob varner

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 24, 2011
why would any American regulate mass gatherings??????????SUCK CITY OF THE WORLD IS PITTSBURGH<PP
Ez Rider

Flowery Branch, GA

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Just more bureaucracy aimed to capitalize on the people who want to host an event. You'll need to allow room for the overwhelming security which will dominate the event. Better bring your checkbook.
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Isnt there something in the constitution/bill of rights about the right of people to assemble? I dont remember a price tag being mentioned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allison rogers 3 hr Teacher 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Alright Already 4,269
wow Thu joes mais 8
Lchs football game Thu lcfan 3
Janet Rowan (Mar '17) Thu sunshine 15
Looking for places to Explore in Wv Thu Fuzz 1
Lewis County Fire Board Thu Scott Mick 4

Kingwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance