Weston police arrest man in beating death

Jul 29, 2008 Full story: Charleston Gazette 7

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- A Lewis County man is charged with murder after allegedly beating a man to death Sunday in Weston, police said.

Full Story
screw weston trash

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 29, 2008
shawn's brother will give him what he deserves
Are you kidding me

Elkton, VA

#2 Jul 30, 2008
Are you really that ignorant?
"Shawn's brother will give him what he deserves".

First, are you aware that if something does happen to the accused you could be held liable in civil court? You KNOWINGLY endangered the life of another and did nothing to prevent it.
You make the rest of the country look at West Virginians like true uneducated red necks.
You are no better than the people that stood there while this happened.
You really think justice should be served by someone BACK IN JAIL FOR PAROLE VIOLATION??!!!
It seems quite obvious that his particular decision making skills aren't that great.
Just a reminder, we live in the United States of America, where according to the Constitution (you might want to google it)you're innocent until proven guilty.
If that's not how you think it should be, I'm sure no one would have a problem with you jumping ship and going to a 3rd world country, but keep this in mind, as you sit there and squeeze out a few puppies the child support and welfare checks will stop.
So if you really want to be useful, try going to school, since you seem so interested in justice being served, ya might want to check out law school.
Now I know you're going to get you're panties in a wad and you're chest is all puffed out now and you're going to get your fingers flying on the keyboard, but just stop, you're just going to make yourself look worse..
Seriously...
Just don't...

No one wins, one family lost a son, one has to know that one of their own took that life.

Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

#3 Jul 30, 2008
Well said...though I doubt the OP could get into law school.
Tragic situation for all families involved.
Are you kidding me wrote:
Are you really that ignorant?
"Shawn's brother will give him what he deserves".
First, are you aware that if something does happen to the accused you could be held liable in civil court? You KNOWINGLY endangered the life of another and did nothing to prevent it.
You make the rest of the country look at West Virginians like true uneducated red necks.
You are no better than the people that stood there while this happened.
You really think justice should be served by someone BACK IN JAIL FOR PAROLE VIOLATION??!!!
It seems quite obvious that his particular decision making skills aren't that great.
Just a reminder, we live in the United States of America, where according to the Constitution (you might want to google it)you're innocent until proven guilty.
If that's not how you think it should be, I'm sure no one would have a problem with you jumping ship and going to a 3rd world country, but keep this in mind, as you sit there and squeeze out a few puppies the child support and welfare checks will stop.
So if you really want to be useful, try going to school, since you seem so interested in justice being served, ya might want to check out law school.
Now I know you're going to get you're panties in a wad and you're chest is all puffed out now and you're going to get your fingers flying on the keyboard, but just stop, you're just going to make yourself look worse..
Seriously...
Just don't...
No one wins, one family lost a son, one has to know that one of their own took that life.
Are you kidding me

Elkton, VA

#4 Jul 31, 2008
Middletown's not that big, we might be neighbors!
yada yada yada

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Aug 4, 2008
DODDRIDGE = DUMB REPUBLICANS
just wondering

United States

#6 Aug 5, 2008
anybody know charlie stump jr in weston he cheats on his wife a lot
boner

Weston, WV

#7 Feb 1, 2013
screw weston trash wrote:
shawn's brother will give him what he deserves
shawns brother is as big of a douche as he is not sure what your talking about why dont you come and give me what I deserve heck both his brothers ran when they seen us hahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stupid looking fb profile pics 6 hr Just_Selena 15
Drug Bust? 7 hr casual observer 70
Dark haired chick at Gino's (May '14) 17 hr ? 25
angel phillips Tue DontDoIt 2
scott myers Dec 4 Answer 2
lulu knots Nov 26 aye 2
kayla adams Nov 24 gent 1
Kingwood Dating
Find my Match

Kingwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:30PM
Crucial Matchups in Steelers' Contest vs. KC
Bleacher Report 3:58 AM
Breaking Down Redskins' Protection Issues
Bleacher Report 4:08 AM
What Happened to Bell and the Steelers Rushing Attack?
NFL 9:52 AM
Gruden: Lately we haven't seen the DeSean we need
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?