Review: Conservatory Day Spa & Salon

Review: Conservatory Day Spa & Salon

Posted in the Kingwood Forum

spafinder

Humble, TX

#1 Sep 25, 2008
I have been hearing about The Conservatory from Continental Airline employees for some time.So I took the time to find out if this place could live up to its' reputation. I am happy to say that my every expectation was exceeded and I can be pretty picky.I will be buying all my holiday gift certificates at The Conservatory.
Lori

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2009
I along with 2 of my girlfriends spent 5 hrs there yesturday. The staff was very plesant, however the services, we all felt, were very below par. We each had 5 services done but were not allowed to take a shower unless we paid a 25$ set up fee. What's up w/ that? Also, I have solar nails so my manacure consisted of ONLY a hand massage. I asked for a buff and she said no. I asked for my cuticles to be cut and she said I didn't need them done. Clearly I did as I look at them. Then when my toes got messed up after I was put under a blanket for my facial(that was good) I was told that next time I shouldn't pick a top coat with glitter in it. Now this was just our experience but think others should know.
alK

Anna, TX

#3 Oct 11, 2009
This is the Ritz-Carlton of Day Spas in Texas. I highly recommend this place. But don't take my words for it. You must experience it for yourself. What I can tell you is that their staff is very courteous and sweet and they are very customer focused. They get a perfect 10 from me, for sure. That's because They treat you like royalty. So if you want to feel special, pampered, and have a get-away without having to go far, you 've got to check them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joshua San Miguel (Mar '15) Apr 13 Josh 2
General Labor (Jul '16) Apr 9 Anonymous 2
Remove leaves from roof (Jul '16) Jul '16 Maud 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
Review: HealthSource Chiropractic & Progressive... (Aug '11) Oct '15 Marie Love 2
Review: CRI Towing Services (Oct '15) Oct '15 Cscape 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kingwood, TX (Aug '10) Jun '15 the black rider 9

Kingwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingwood Mortgages