Counselors help students deal with de...

Counselors help students deal with death of Kingwood girls killed in wreck

There are 2 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from May 28, 2008, titled Counselors help students deal with death of Kingwood girls killed in wreck. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

Grief counselors are on hand at Kingwood High School Tuesday to help students cope with the death of two classmates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

Ann

Dallas, TX

#1 May 28, 2008
I heard about this from a relative that lives in Kingwood, TX and I used to live there. I don't think I knew these teens, but I am saddened just the same.

Young people and people in general don't realize how fragile life can be. When we are young we think we're invincible and have our whole lives ahead of us, and sadly there are no guarantees.

I know the morning of my car wreck years ago it was a sunny, dry, day with not a cloud in the sky. It was 12 noon and I was on my way to the library. A truck towing a tractor slammed into me out of nowhere while I waited for a red light to turn green. They just weren't paying attention. My trunk was smashed into the back seat. I barely survived my crash, but these two poor girls did not.

I pray as summer comes near students and their parents go over driving safety again before the kids get on the road this summer. Not just because of teen drivers, but there are a lot of drivers on their cell phones or in a hurry out there and we all need to try to be kinder drivers and pay attention. Anything could happen at any time and I feel horrible these sweet girls lost their lives! I feel for their family and friends. This town and their loves ones will be in my prayers.
sarahbeth

United States

#2 Jun 26, 2008
I totally understand what you are saying. Its very sad that happened to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Glover Aug 21 Ferdinand Magellan 1
Tony Dainard Aug '17 Kamila 1
Joshua San Miguel (Mar '15) Apr '17 Josh 2
General Labor (Jul '16) Apr '17 Anonymous 2
Remove leaves from roof (Jul '16) Jul '16 Maud 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
Review: HealthSource Chiropractic & Progressive... (Aug '11) Oct '15 Marie Love 2

Kingwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingwood Mortgages