Review: Kingwood Family Practice Assoc - Stephanie L Gross Pierce MD

Posted in the Kingwood Forum

Archipelago30

Bryan, TX

#1 Nov 6, 2009
Worst office staff Ive ever dealt with. Dr. Gross is great but her front office staff is absolutely atrocious and the most unaccommodating lukewarm friendly people. Ive been going there since April 2008 and just recently made the decision to never go back. My last three scheduled appointments they were more than 30 minutes late in seeing me. After the conclusion of one of those since they already put me behind by an hour getting back to my office I asked the lady I was paying if they could call the RX in and she stated if they HAD to then they could do it but I would have to wait for them to do it at the end of the day. Also, left message on a Thursday for a refill never got a return phone till the next week. Told they were too busy to go through all their voice mails before they left at noon on Friday. Final issue was they required me to make three separate appointments for treatment of 1 related issue. Poor attitudes and too many frivolous appointments required. They day that I went in to get my medical records , there was a new patient that had just arrived at 4:34 pm who got lost on her way there and she asked the lady if they could still see her and her direct response was we see our last patient at 4:20 pm and you will have to reschedule. I so wanted to tell this lady to walk out also and never come back.
Impressed

Humble, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2010
I have been very impressed with Kingwood Family Practice's new physician, Dr. Vaishali Casanova. She is very bubbily and addresses every concern that I ever had. She is very knowledgable in the medical field. I have lots of confidence in her. I was also impressed with her nurse. She has always responded to my calls promptly. I am happy that I found a great doctor and nurse that can take care of my needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr Manny 535
Review: Houston Affordable Locksmith (Oct '13) Jul '14 Honest People 9
Review: Carus Dental (Jan '09) Apr '14 Michelle 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kingwood, TX (Aug '10) Apr '14 Dave 8
Review: Standard Living (Feb '14) Feb '14 Katelynn 1
Kingwood robbery suspects arrested after SWAT s... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tammy Vaughn 1

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at October 24 at 1:48PM CDT

Kingwood News Video

Kingwood Dating
Find my Match

Kingwood Jobs

Kingwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]