Review: Suddenlink Communications

Review: Suddenlink Communications

Posted in the Kingwood Forum

James Scott

Palestine, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Suddenlinks installation was substandard. I have tried to get the 140 dollars back from them and they still have not processed it and are still telling me 4 to six weeks. I do not recommend this business if you are looking for professional service or if you are looking to work with local people.
Suddenlink Ashley

Tyler, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2011
Hi James Ė my name is Ashley, and Iím with Suddenlink. Iím very sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional. If itís not too late, Iíd be happy to work with management in your area to resolve the issues youíve experienced. Please feel free to contact me directly: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!
I HATE SUDDENLINK

Humble, TX

#3 Mar 23, 2012
This Ashley is a fake!! She responds nationwide to anyone who complains about Suddenlink. I have seen her posts on complaint forums from other states. I responded to her and answered several questions AND NEVER HEARD FROM HER. It seems that Suddenlin hires someone to find out who is complaining about them. Ashley gets identifying information and promises to work with Suddenlink to help solve the problesm/ I contacted her SEVERAL times and GOT NO HELP. I stupidly gave her information and I regret it. Suddenling does not care about its customers and are wasting money on this kind of stuff instead of really working to resolve customer problems with their SUBSTANDARD service!!!
Suddenlink Ashley wrote:
Hi James Ė my name is Ashley, and Iím with Suddenlink. Iím very sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional. If itís not too late, Iíd be happy to work with management in your area to resolve the issues youíve experienced. Please feel free to contact me directly: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you!
dr pepper

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Suddenlink sucks. I get hardly any channels. For the same price I got a ton of channels with Dish Network. I don't like Directv either. It's hard to find good tv service. Oh and my phone through suddenlink has problems all the time.

Since: Nov 11

Tyler, TX

#5 Apr 11, 2012
I HATE SUDDENLINK wrote:
This Ashley is a fake!! She responds nationwide to anyone who complains about Suddenlink. I have seen her posts on complaint forums from other states. I responded to her and answered several questions AND NEVER HEARD FROM HER. It seems that Suddenlin hires someone to find out who is complaining about them. Ashley gets identifying information and promises to work with Suddenlink to help solve the problesm/ I contacted her SEVERAL times and GOT NO HELP. I stupidly gave her information and I regret it. Suddenling does not care about its customers and are wasting money on this kind of stuff instead of really working to resolve customer problems with their SUBSTANDARD service!!!
<quoted text>
Hello - Ashley here, from Suddenlink. I'm very sorry if you emailed and did not get a response. If you can re-send your email to me, I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can. The email is: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.
mark

Washington, DC

#6 May 6, 2012
Suddenlink has its good points and bad points...

Good point,,, you can combine you phone, inet, alarm, and cable, for a cheap price,, and 4 out of 3 are good.,, except cable

Now the cable overal is good,,, What I dont like is the choice of channels.. I have an HD tv and regular TV's. The basic channels, stink, so to get any good channels you have to upgrade, which means pay for more channels and then pay for additional boxes. so the price goes up.

Honestly I miss DirecTV,,, I got more channels,and better ones. Unfortunately my house is blocked by trees, so I am stuck with the cable. However I pay the same price that I did with DirectTV but I have everything included.

My advice,, I dont need all those stupid music channels, go get rid of them,, give me more cable tv... also make your boxes set up where I can delete the channels which I dont have or want, from my listing,, Directv does that,, I push menu,and I get my channels,,, suddenlink you have to go through 3 steps,,, for bid you push the channel up or down button and screw the whole thing up....

Get rid of Suddenlink ,,, As for Ashely,,, dont just respond telling me your sorry, for my issues,,,, maybe your company should look for improvments..

also your alarm system is ok,,, but needs to upgraded,,, my alarm keeps failing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joshua San Miguel (Mar '15) Apr '17 Josh 2
General Labor (Jul '16) Apr '17 Anonymous 2
Remove leaves from roof (Jul '16) Jul '16 Maud 1
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
Review: HealthSource Chiropractic & Progressive... (Aug '11) Oct '15 Marie Love 2
Review: CRI Towing Services (Oct '15) Oct '15 Cscape 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kingwood, TX (Aug '10) Jun '15 the black rider 9

Kingwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingwood Mortgages