really good post :)
someone

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2010
So let's list the people in kingsville who have done something positive for the community, are doing great or just are great people :) I'm sick of the negative posts. It's ridiculous & so judgemental. God is the only one who judges us. & it would be nice to see something positive for a change. So let's go, name great nice people of kingsville!!

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;" -Luke 6:37

"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." -Ephesians 4:29
joka

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Aug 18, 2010
noone does anything good. Even Sam Fugate, the mayor, before he was elected mayor and was just the attorney, i saw him buying crack in his car over on the ghetto part of town. Honest truth, man
i dunno

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 18, 2010
yepp.. i know he did too.. i aint gonna say how i do but he did for sure.. this whole town is corrupt, and the police are idiots :)
finally

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 18, 2010
somebody who has some sense:) that is why this sight was created, for NEWS, CONCERN and POSITIVE comments. the drama should stay on MYSPACE!(oh wait but that has names on it, they come here because its anonymous)
Emilio Castro, Kent and Griffith have made positive changes to KISD
Kingsville Supporter

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2010
Mr. Jerden from Memorial Middle School has made some great influences on many many students! Kudos to him!

I know of a few H.M. King students trying to make a difference in the community! Great for them!!!
Kville Civilian

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2010
A few people down at the courthouse are really good people.

The Emergency Management Coordinator, Tomas Sanchez, is a real stand up guy. He has helped the city and county in many ways. He's very intelligent and a true asset to our community.

Also, the District Attorney John Hubert is a great individual. He's ready to help the community in anyway he can and does his job well.

Props on finding the positive in the 'ville!
someone

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2010
:) yay i love positive people!
Mike - Lumber Loader

United States

#8 Aug 19, 2010
Val Stinson - Boys and girls club

David Chapa - kids football

Socorro Perez - kids softball
classy

Sinton, TX

#9 Aug 22, 2010
yeah, most of these people involved in kids' activities end up molesting kiddoes. Take that fat fook Beto, the one coaching little girls's baseball. Friggin' perv. I've heard him talk about those little girls. That fat bellied thick mustache perv!

Since: Aug 10

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 22, 2010
So instead of crying about it on topix, why dont you report him... if your not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snap shout out 36 min Simple 11
Spice Station Robbery 1 hr Goof 3
Looking for a BF 3 hr okay 2
Cute chicks in kingsville 18^ 4 hr please 1
standoff situation SWAT involved 8 hr Anonymous 7
bishop shooting 10 hr Wreck it Ralph 75
approved money center 18 hr fred 1

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance