First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sad girl

Euless, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Does anyone know funeral arraignments? I'm afraid waiting for sunday(sat evening) paper will be too late. I am not in contact with his family. Thank you.
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Nov 16, 2012
sad girl wrote:
Does anyone know funeral arraignments? I'm afraid waiting for sunday(sat evening) paper will be too late. I am not in contact with his family. Thank you.
Apparently you're not in contact with a dictionary either. Arraignments and arrangements are two completely different words.
sad girl

Euless, TX

#3 Nov 16, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're not in contact with a dictionary either. Arraignments and arrangements are two completely different words.
thank you for putting me in my place. im so ashamed
wow

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Nov 16, 2012
sad girl wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for putting me in my place. im so ashamed
I was trying to be funny. I didn't mean to come off as trying to put you in any place. My apologies.:-)
Curious

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#5 Nov 16, 2012
What happened to him?
hello

Euless, TX

#6 Nov 17, 2012
I heard it might be Monday...not too sure & not really sure what happened. Does anybody know how he died, where they found him, any information? I'd appreciate it, thanks.
geez

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2012
he passed away in his sleep, now let the guy rest in peace!
friend

Euless, TX

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Poor guy, he was a good friend but we lost touch over the years. I'm sorry to hear of his passing. Juan, may you finally be able to rest in peace & find comfort in your heavenly father's arms. If anyone don't mind posting funeral arrangements, I'd appreciate it, since I live out of town. I'm going to K-town for Thanksgiving but now it'll be a sad visit.
hello

Euless, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2012
geez wrote:
he passed away in his sleep, now let the guy rest in peace!
Thanks but you don't have to be so rude. I'm aware he deserves to RIP; however that rule doesn't apply until the body has been interred. Until then, there's questions that should be answered about his untimely death (he was young), about his funeral, is there gonna be a rosary? How are we supposed to grieve and have closure if we don't know any information? I want to see him & say my last goodbyes & pray for his soul, that's why I want to know. Thank you.
geez

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2012
it makes me mad when your alive people talk about you and im not referring to you and when they die same s*#t! some people take a loved ones death hard and then to be talked about on this site where people who have no heart haveto bash someone just to be mean.
OFW

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Which Juan Alvarez?
geez

Euless, TX

#12 Nov 17, 2012
OFW wrote:
Which Juan Alvarez?
They called him mushroom
OFW

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Thanks...
Buddy from "El Barrio"

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Nov 17, 2012
May Juan rest in peace we will miss you buddy
rip

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Was he married to cindy?
hello

Euless, TX

#16 Nov 17, 2012
I heard rosary will be Monday & funeral on Tuesday but not sure what time.:( missing u bro!
Juans Niece

Refugio, TX

#17 Nov 22, 2012
He Didn't Die In This Sleep. No One Knoes Wht Happen To Him. Were Still Waiting For Them To Tell Us.
hello

United States

#18 Nov 23, 2012
He died of a pill over dose. He hooked on pain pills and from what I heard he over did it on them.
ur wrong

Ballwin, MO

#19 Nov 23, 2012
He wasn't hooked on them, he was in real pain from an injury he sustained at work. Anyway I heard they cremated him, is that true?
hello

United States

#20 Nov 23, 2012
Ya he was hooked on them and Xanax ..yes they did cremated him. That sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KISD reasignments (Nov '12) 38 min what 67
Steaks and seafood being omitted from lone star... 4 hr Question 60
hey 'B' 4 hr Hahaha 1
la marrana de Cilia de la Rosa 8 hr Question 10
Pascal Trevino aka pt 8 hr A real man 9
What's going on at HMKing? 8 hr Question 34
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr fart 794
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]