why do guys sag their pants?

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
suspenders

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Oct 6, 2010
there is nothing more disgusting that seeing a bunch of high school students walking off campus at the end of the day and seeing them walk around with their boxers hanging out of the back of their pants. this tells me they were in school all day walking around with half their ass showing. why isn't there anything being done about this. don't tell me they are sent to sac all day because that is not the answer. they should be picked up by their parents and made to go and change. i am all for them getting a citation. i bet that would deter them from sagging anymore. have teachers monitor this first period and do something right away. that goes for girls with their bellies, crack or breast exposed. where is the respect. do something about this gross display of disrespect.
crack kills

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Oct 6, 2010
oh u r so right. i blame it on the parents. hell do not let them even buy those ill fitting pants.
ThaBossPimp

Waco, TX

#3 Oct 6, 2010
I agree...they look like idiots! They should ALL have to tuck in shirts and wear a belt...PERIOD!
new_gurl88

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2010
uhhh cause it's a style yall dumb asses!
no body judges yalls dorky mutha f/uckin d/umb a/ss
looks.
Some people find that style sexy and some dont .
like girls like me think dorky guys dress so f/uckin stupid and need to put some style honey,
sorry that's my opinion so yall need to stop dissing on the fighter or want to be thugs I guess.?! Cause yall are pissed that those want to be thugs can beat yalls ass and probably made yall their b/itch back in school
new girl

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2010
Your a stupid cu nt. I bet 90 percent of the kids who dress like that barley make it in college or even out of high school. And the same about the girls like you who think its cool. Life isn't about fighting or having "style" if that's what you call it.
Corpus Chick

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Oct 6, 2010
new_gurl88 wrote:
looks.
like girls like me think dorky guys dress so f/uckin stupid and need to put some style honey,
sorry that's my opinion so yall need to stop dissing on the fighter or want to be thugs I guess.?! Cause yall are pissed that those want to be thugs can beat yalls ass and probably made yall their b/itch back in school
Wow you find a guy that's never going to succeed in life "sexy". Can you please tell me what man that has an education and makes money legally dresses like that. When I see a guy dressed like that I think "Poor guy, he thinks he looks badass, but in reality their never going to make something out of themselves." Not unless they change friends.
flat ass

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Oct 6, 2010
it looks like they have no ass. i like a dude with a nice ass. a nice fitting jean around the ass makes it look hot not thuggish.
the law

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Oct 6, 2010
i know that i read where other cities are giving tickets to people who are sagging in public. i think it is a reflection of our city. look at west oso a little town. they posted on their school marquee that on a certain date school dress code would be enforced and they did it, why can't we do the same thing. let's work on our cities image, why do you think so many people are sending their kids to other open campuses. it is because we have schools that cater to the thugs.

Since: Aug 10

Kingsville, Tx

#10 Oct 6, 2010
i hate the look but i do it cause i dont have an ass
Hilarious

San Antonio, TX

#11 Oct 6, 2010
you know the funny thing about all these punks sagging their jeans. I can almost guarantee that they are all racist against blacks And yet they try to dress like them, talk like them and act like them. It's pretty ironic.
boohoo

San Antonio, TX

#12 Oct 6, 2010
new_gurl88 wrote:
looks.
honey it's not "style" if they all do it and dress the same, it's called being sheep.
the law

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Oct 6, 2010
come on daddy do not disappoint me and tell me you are one of those wanna be thugs. no ass is not an excuse. wear a size smaller than what you wear and it will make it look like you have an ass.
boohoo

San Antonio, TX

#14 Oct 6, 2010
Corpus Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you find a guy that's never going to succeed in life "sexy". Can you please tell me what man that has an education and makes money legally dresses like that. When I see a guy dressed like that I think "Poor guy, he thinks he looks badass, but in reality their never going to make something out of themselves." Not unless they change friends.
Amen sister!
ThaBossPimp

Waco, TX

#15 Oct 6, 2010
bwahahaha....poor girl...she is destined to become......nothing!
from the streets

Victoria, TX

#16 Oct 6, 2010
i aint gonna lie to yall i do the whole sagging and look and i got a damn good job working out on the windmill farms making 18$ an hour working 10-15 hour days with sunday off and still have time to go to school for my degree in auto mechanics so before you judge on style get to know them person first and in case your wondering no i aint in a gang or have a kid i just dress to impress and yes i did drop out and got my ged but im still in college because most the bullsh1t they teach you in high school dont help you in real life
abc

Carol Stream, IL

#17 Oct 6, 2010
sagging pants , it's the look of prisoners or peeps in jail. their pants sag cause they take their belts away while incacerated.
Corpus Chick

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Oct 6, 2010
Well you said it, you dropped out of high school. But Im glad to hear you changed your mind and decided to get your ged and now getting a degree. But you have to admit that most people that dress like thugs dont get an education or have one. Then tell me why people that dress with saggy pants have a negative reputation? Its not because they are good citizens. Sadly, In the real world people will respect you on how you look. And even though people say they dont care what other people think, thats never true.

Since: Aug 10

Kingsville, Tx

#19 Oct 6, 2010
just cause my pants sag doesnt mean i dress all thuggish.. my pants have been dropped since i was in the 9th grade, had nothing to do with style.. when i was in highschool a dude you to call me saggin chris because the saggin pants stood out because it wasnt so common.. im not saying im a trend setter the reason i sag is because i was a really skinny dude when i was younger and having my pants set to my balls made it look like i had long ass legs which i found to look stupid.. i dont do the pants below my underwear like ive seen some dudes on tv.. but if weve ever hung out there is a huge ass chance youve already seen my ass... it is what it is, oh and i too have a good job so dont let the stereotype fool ya
from the streets

Victoria, TX

#20 Oct 6, 2010
let me tell you something its not that i changed my mind i had to because of stereotypes at the high school kept judging me before they knew me and hmking high school kicked me out because of who i am and they sent me to court and got my ged court ordered and everyone at the hmking said i wouldnt get my ged and i did in two weeks and threw it in there face and all the teachers and lil helpers there are there just for a pay check and help all the preppy kids instead of every kid and its true cause i went through the bullsh1t and im 20 and im getting paid more thann them b1tches that work there
Corpus Chick

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Oct 6, 2010
Ahhhh, you got kicked out for being yourself? So you mean that you were a good kid and got kicked out just cause they didnt like you and the teachers and administrators have no life so therefore they had nothing else to do cause they were bored and decided to pick on you because you wear saggy clothes. I went to hmk, and I do know that certain teachers only help certain students, but you know what, I minded my own business never caused any problems and did what I had to do and graduated and went to college. I did that to only prove myself nobody else. I dont think teachers really care what we're doing now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free head (Jun '12) 1 hr biguncut 11
jason garcia 4 hr hey 6
haircuts for men 6 hr kool cat 2
Curtis Spearmon 6 hr lol 1
Curtis Albright 9 hr lol 3
Tina Angle Perez 9 hr Melanie 3
Denise mendoza 9 hr destiny 2
Kingsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web