abc

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Ew saw that girl today she dresses like a hooker and on her leg she red scratches or something That just nasty
Vince Lambardi

Beeville, TX

#2 Oct 30, 2012
abc wrote:
Ew saw that girl today she dresses like a hooker and on her leg she red scratches or something That just nasty
you must be jelous because that girl is the tits
luau

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#3 Oct 30, 2012
That Girl is Waaaaaay Hot.
bdss

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Oct 31, 2012
You must like the dirty stuff than
now her

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Aww I think she's the sweetist down to earth girl shes kwel and stuff meet her a while back a cowgirls
krock

Haslet, TX

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Ash is an awesome chic. If you don't like her, then that means you don't know her. She rocks.!!
lulu

#7 Nov 1, 2012
Ashley was the Hottest chic at the bar last night. She is waaay Hot.!
pancho

#8 Nov 1, 2012
Ashley Ray is soooooo Freakin Hot.
me too

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Nov 2, 2012
Ashley Ray is waaay dirty. :) Ashley Ray is was the dirtiest girl at the bar last night. (I think that's what you all meant to post)
Really Nice

Eddy, TX

#10 Nov 2, 2012
HOTT!!!!
clean

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Ashley is clean as soap. She be so clean, soap uses her to clean up.
aar69

Denver, CO

#12 Nov 2, 2012
Sounds hot lol id like to meet her
cabalero

#13 Nov 2, 2012
She's tall, long legs, cute smile, and tough on guys. Hottest thing at the Luau.
me too

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Nov 2, 2012
clean wrote:
Ashley is clean as soap. She be so clean, soap uses her to clean up.
You must be using some dirty soap then. Lmao. I'm like 4 years older than this girl and I know about her. I'm not gonna say I know WHO she is but I have heard another HOW she is.
moree

Lockhart, TX

#15 Dec 18, 2012
The one that fell down the flight of stairs @ those apartments?
ramon salazar

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Dam i got wood just reading how hot she is .. Down boy....
Panlo Cavasos

Lockhart, TX

#17 Dec 18, 2012
She can fall on my face any day.
long dong

United States

#18 Dec 20, 2012
She's my cherry pie.
A dude

Houston, TX

#20 Jun 4, 2014
Slept with this girl a couple times, It's obvious that she has a dude for every day which is fine, let me f***her in the ass no questions asked, came inside her, the whole 9 yards..she's a drunk, claims to quit drinking every other week, then will start it all up again. (Besides the sex, all of this is public info she posts herself) she has a problem, or a disease, whatever they call it, not to mention isn't clean, nor will she mention so before her hands are down your pants. I was tested after her (doesn't mean it was from her exactly but I came up dirty for herpes...this is the only way I can pass this along, and sure it could've been easier to just take this to her but she's completely nuts and I didn't know what else to do. She's not a bad person, and I'm honestly not lying, but take it for what this is Ashley, use protection dudes because I know she's hot and slutty which unfortunately is something we crave when it's in front of our dicks, but yeah...just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing JAVIER CHAPA 44 min Jonhorn 12
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 1 hr Maybe21 1,096
Looking for 9 hr Shena 2
kisd school board 12 hr yes you did 29
Bruno Mejia 19 hr Sweetcakes 5
Ha Fri Monica 7
New to area, best local bank??? Fri I Tell It Like It Is 10

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance