Is the Task Force Sunk?
Uhmm

La Mesa, CA

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Last I heard the only agency in Kleberg with a boat was the Sheriffs office aside from Game Wardens.
kfd 102

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jun 12, 2012
ok if this is true the cartel is getin to close to town. thaks scary
gone fishing????

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Uhmm wrote:
Last I heard the only agency in Kleberg with a boat was the Sheriffs office aside from Game Wardens.
Well if that's the case then Kirpatrick will sink that one too. The Task Force guys took out a confiscated, not yet awarded boat and sunk it in Kenedy County. Was a report filed, was it in the news, was it their boat, was the City of Kingsville advised of it????

The answer is NO!!!!!!

Complete cover up to protect each other!
boater education

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2012
hey partner y is the boat sinking,uh i dont know partner.what did u do with that plug i gave u earlier??? uh i had gas
citizen

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Jun 14, 2012
I hope it comes back an illegal seizure, then task force will be forced to drive pintos for a while to recover boat costs. Cops in this area are always going beyond the badge thinking they won't get caught in these acts, well it's time some heads roll around ALL the departments especially the corrupt task force.
gone fishing???

United States

#7 Jun 14, 2012
citizen wrote:
I hope it comes back an illegal seizure, then task force will be forced to drive pintos for a while to recover boat costs. Cops in this area are always going beyond the badge thinking they won't get caught in these acts, well it's time some heads roll around ALL the departments especially the corrupt task force.
Agree maybe they'll park them gas guzzling Tahoes, where everyone is trying to cut expenses, they want to be out in luxury. Everyone is quick to dog the Sheriff's Dept., but stop and think about it between the KPD, Task Forces and Sheriff's Dept., who do you think have the bravest officers???

I would bet all my money on the hard working Deputies who are out there patrolling on their own with hardly any back up and on lonely county and highway roads at times.

They make a stop on their own and may never have back up or their back up is miles away.

Now on the other hand, KPD and Task Force officers make a stop and the whole force shows up, I am serious, how many times have you witness this. Just a few hours ago there were three Task Force units for one female violator!

Just open your eyes and see how much wasted $$$$$ are out there everyday.
citizen

Austin, TX

#8 Jun 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="gone fishing????"]<quoted text>
Well if that's the case then Kirpatrick will sink that one too. The Task Force guys took out a confiscated, not yet awarded boat and sunk it in Kenedy County. Was a report filed, was it in the news, was it their boat, was the City of Kingsville advised of it????
The answer is NO!!!!!!
Complete cover up to protect each other![/QUOTE]
Asset forfeiture is a civil matter. I have no idea if what you say happened is true, but even if it did, it would be up to the person who owns the boat to sue.
If its a crook who hid his dope in the boat, he has a slime chance of winning.
FYI

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Task Force is soley funded by seizure money, meaning if they can afford to drive tahoes, then they can do so.
towner

Austin, TX

#10 Jun 15, 2012
There are plenty of agencies using Tahoes. Even CCPD and DPS have used them for years. They last longer than front wheel drive vehicles so that itself should be a money saver.

Saying they shouldnt be used for law enforcement purposes because they are bad on gas is a weak argument.
LMAO

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jun 18, 2012
get over it and grow up the kso is not without sin and brave deputies WHO!!!!!!!
Hmmmm

#12 Jun 18, 2012
LMAO wrote:
get over it and grow up the kso is not without sin and brave deputies WHO!!!!!!!
What exactly is your point here?
I know

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 19, 2012
The only reason KSO has no backup for their officers is because EXPERIENCE LAW Officers dont work there and their administration could careless of the officers they do have. Their too busy trying to keep from being sued all the time...
Yup

#14 Jun 19, 2012
I know wrote:
The only reason KSO has no backup for their officers is because EXPERIENCE LAW Officers dont work there and their administration could careless of the officers they do have. Their too busy trying to keep from being sued all the time...
They had back up when they showed up and drew down on highschool kids taking senior pictures on a county road in Riviera. Something needs to be done to change that office. From Sheriff Munoz's days that office has gone so far down hill that it O''s now a laughing stock of South Texas. Ed is nothing but a joke of a Sheriff with a 3rd grade education.
Umm

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Jun 20, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
They had back up when they showed up and drew down on highschool kids taking senior pictures on a county road in Riviera. Something needs to be done to change that office. From Sheriff Munoz's days that office has gone so far down hill that it O''s now a laughing stock of South Texas. Ed is nothing but a joke of a Sheriff with a 3rd grade education.
i agree...task force is the worst corupt agency of all..ughhh
Umm

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Umm wrote:
<quoted text> i agree...task force is the worst corupt agency of all..ughhh
That was the Sheriffs Deputies that pulled that stunt, not the Task Force. They can tell the difference between kids taking pictures and drug dealers.
ahania

United States

#17 Jun 20, 2012
Yes
figures

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Jun 23, 2012
heh,corrupt just like neighboring duval county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roll Call 38 min Slanderliesbribes 1
Sappo got raided again 1 hr Big Al 2
Blackboy 2 hr Preach 1
Real talk NO SUGAR COAT 10 hr dumb 9
Bruno Mejia 14 hr Cholo 3
soldier 15 hr Sean 5
Girls don't like guys in skin tight pants? (Feb '11) 18 hr Spike strip 18

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance