so lame

United States

#96 Sep 30, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rey,
Most of the people you told believe your story about how she tricked you. She knew what she was doing. We felt bad for you at first, some of us still do. but if you Look at the bright side of it all. You get to spend all the time you want with your child and not have to be paying child support and you get to fu*k your wife anytime you need to release stress. lol
Soooo true in school she was so obsessed with him she would talk to selina knowing they were still talking at the same time they were! So sad but i guess thats love she did whatever she had to do to keep him around....he had to bite the bullet much props bro!
cumonme

United States

#97 Sep 30, 2012
Joanna Jimenez, Kerri Mayorga, Brittany Pena, Miranda Faragoza, Alexandra Faragoza, Emily Hernandez, Taylor Trantham, Luisa Perez..... damn theres to many to name!
Shut up

Dallas, TX

#98 Sep 30, 2012
cumonme wrote:
Joanna Jimenez, Kerri Mayorga, Brittany Pena, Miranda Faragoza, Alexandra Faragoza, Emily Hernandez, Taylor Trantham, Luisa Perez..... damn theres to many to name!
why dont you mind your own damn business? Yeah all these girls are pregnant by their boyfriends they been with for A LONG time! Except for joanna and alexandra. Get over it, it dont matter if their pregnant or not they all have boyfriends who takes care of em
My Gosh

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#101 Oct 1, 2012
Shut up wrote:
<quoted text> why dont you mind your own damn business? Yeah all these girls are pregnant by their boyfriends they been with for A LONG time! Except for joanna and alexandra. Get over it, it dont matter if their pregnant or not they all have boyfriends who takes care of em
Um , Why Don't YOU mind your own Dam Business?! I'm Joanna's Cousin & She's Been With Her Babys Father For Over Two Years. Longer Then Some Of These Girls babys Fathers ! You Obviously Don't KNow Her Very Well !
Mom

#103 Oct 3, 2012
real gangstu wrote:
I'm 15 and goin on mi FOUTH kid, I don't have 2 tayk care of the babys, tats y my moms there 4, itz not my responsabilety 2 take care of my babys, it s the moms. and she needs to lern how too cook to, dadz get hungry, we need 2 eat. My baby momas selfish, can't even cook 4 her man, shoot, I ll drop her azz lyke a bad habbet and slap her wit child support, I dount gives a f**k!!!
Sounds about right. Doesn't surprise me.
No Shocker

San Diego, CA

#104 Dec 10, 2012
LMAO, OMG, isn't Taylor Trantham still in HS? She's like a Freshman or Sophmore? Man, that is so sad. Getting pregnant while still in HS and so young. I don't get it, what is it with the young girls around here, they don't know about birth control or are they too afraid that the guy who tells them "I love you" won't love them if they don't have sex with them. Are the girls in this town seriously that desperate to be with a guy or in a relationship. Thats pretty pathetic when a girl is too afraid to expierence life on her own and feels she HAS to get with a guy so she can get through life. LMAO, another thing that I find really funny, you look at these girls facebook page and if they have already graduated HS, they have listed on thier FBP as "Studying at Costal Bend College". LMAO, I bet most of them haven't even attended a class there, or if they did, they dropped out after first semester. LOL, don't list the college if you haven't graduated yet. I guess these girls will put anything on thier FBP that will make them look like anything better than just a teenage mommy who lives in a go no where life.
break the cycle

United States

#105 Dec 10, 2012
Teen girls please get the app for your phone it's called "my days" it tells you when not to have sex that way u don't get pregnant. Just don't have sex on the days that have color on them!!! That simple!
whatever

Corpus Christi, TX

#106 Dec 10, 2012
i dont think its necessairly a bad thing to be a teen mom because i have many in my family but what i think is the bad thing is when their own parents and family congratulate them like they won the spelling bee. shouldnt they want something better than that? i mean if it was me i'd be ashamed of me or my daughter being pregnant at the age of 15. but not in kingsville it seems to be a new trend almost like wearing colored pants nowadays. these people need get a clue and stop this.
wow kvilles whoreable

United States

#107 Dec 10, 2012
Melody saldana is the best mother!
But yes our generation is fckd up when I was in school all kids wanted a baby ,pretend they were pregnant or were pregnant! It was ridiculous maricela a compulsive liar smh ruby omg y'all already know, then jazlyn I remember shed lied about getting pregnant to get her boyfriend back and claudia v. Devina g. What a crazy generation. Don't get me started on the guys lmfao
Customer

#108 Dec 10, 2012
This is the reason why this generation sucks. Because their parents had them when they were 14 or 15. Then you had children raising children. Now their children are in the same boat. Its an endless hispanic cycle and its only going to get worse. These children have no respect for anyone, including themselves. Just another hispanic sucking on the welfare system. You watch, all these girls you're talking about will be lazy fat asses within a year and their so called boyfriends will be long gone. You can take that to the bank.
inbreed

United States

#109 Dec 10, 2012
Customer wrote:
This is the reason why this generation sucks. Because their parents had them when they were 14 or 15. Then you had children raising children. Now their children are in the same boat. Its an endless hispanic cycle and its only going to get worse. These children have no respect for anyone, including themselves. Just another hispanic sucking on the welfare system. You watch, all these girls you're talking about will be lazy fat asses within a year and their so called boyfriends will be long gone. You can take that to the bank.
Same goes for all the hill billy white trash we have here in the USA ..
eee

Houston, TX

#110 Dec 10, 2012
so lame wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo true in school she was so obsessed with him she would talk to selina knowing they were still talking at the same time they were! So sad but i guess thats love she did whatever she had to do to keep him around....he had to bite the bullet much props bro!
lol damnn.
No Shocker

San Diego, CA

#111 Dec 11, 2012
whatever wrote:
i dont think its necessairly a bad thing to be a teen mom because i have many in my family but what i think is the bad thing is when their own parents and family congratulate them like they won the spelling bee. shouldnt they want something better than that? i mean if it was me i'd be ashamed of me or my daughter being pregnant at the age of 15. but not in kingsville it seems to be a new trend almost like wearing colored pants nowadays. these people need get a clue and stop this.
I totally agree with you. It should be something that is looked on with shame instead of emense celebration. Maybe if more parents and family members felt embarassed about it, maybe less teens would get pregnant for fear of being ridiculed by thier friends and family. But NO, not in good old kingsville, everyone embraces the concept of teen pregnancy with wide open arms. I mean lets face facts, for some families it's thier only means of support and survival in life. The grnadparents done it, the parents done it, and now it's passed down to the young teen children. Get pregnant and go on welfare, the more kids you have the more free money and support you get. These people would rather live off the backs of others and not have to go out and get a good education and work for a living. Around here it's just a good old family tradition.
The parents know that once thier kids turn 18, welfare will stop, so they actually encourage and invite thier teen daughters to go out and get pregnant, so they can have thier own kids, live at home with thier parents and all of them just continue to live off welfare. God it's enough to make a real person sick. LOL, can you imagine how many people in kingsville alone would be in serious shit if welfare was to all of a sudden just stop. Now that would be a day for serious celebration. NO MORE WELFARE. that would stop teen pregnancy for damn sure.
No Shocker

San Diego, CA

#112 Dec 11, 2012
inbreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes for all the hill billy white trash we have here in the USA ..
We are not talking about the "USA", we are talking about just here, in kingsville. But if you want to go there, yeah sure it's present in ALL races. But compare race to race and see which race is more dominant in the welfare system. Hispanics are, without a doubt. They breed far more rapidly, they probably run a real close tie with the blacks. Thats pretty much all they live for, to have sex and reproduce. They actually don't intend on reproducing, but they don't really care if it happens, as long as they just keep having sex. LOL, kind of a lot like cockaroaches and rats right?
GetReal

#113 Dec 11, 2012
No Shocker wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about the "USA", we are talking about just here, in kingsville. But if you want to go there, yeah sure it's present in ALL races. But compare race to race and see which race is more dominant in the welfare system. Hispanics are, without a doubt. They breed far more rapidly, they probably run a real close tie with the blacks. Thats pretty much all they live for, to have sex and reproduce. They actually don't intend on reproducing, but they don't really care if it happens, as long as they just keep having sex. LOL, kind of a lot like cockaroaches and rats right?
I couldn't have said it any better. The only reason these children are born is to line the pockets of a unwed mother with welfare bucks. And yes if you check the rolls, hispanic "girls" make up 96% of unwed mothers in Kleberg County. Don't believe me, check for yourself.
Answer

Lockhart, TX

#114 Dec 11, 2012
Just keep the legs closed and pants on! Parents....keep an eye on your children as don't bring them up to be in poverty like you!!!!!
alexandria

#115 Dec 30, 2012
yall are freakin stupid to say we are 15 n pregnant.... any of you dont know our lives so yall have no reason to talk nor judge.. ive been with my bf (my 2nd longest relationship ever) i got pregnant when i was 17 turning 18... yeah i was still young but yall facts are wrong
alexandria

#116 Dec 30, 2012
plus not all of us live on welfare or fs or anything from the government... i also didnt get pregnant for the attention of it... hey shit happens n we have no control of ut but im happy where am i at!
punny

Corpus Christi, TX

#117 Dec 30, 2012
wow kvilles whoreable wrote:
Melody saldana is the best mother!
But yes our generation is fckd up when I was in school all kids wanted a baby ,pretend they were pregnant or were pregnant! It was ridiculous maricela a compulsive liar smh ruby omg y'all already know, then jazlyn I remember shed lied about getting pregnant to get her boyfriend back and claudia v. Devina g. What a crazy generation. Don't get me started on the guys lmfao
IF, and it's a big "IF", the pun was intended in your name, "Kville is Whoreable", YOU ARE MY HERO!
citizen

Lockhart, TX

#119 Dec 30, 2012
Please shut the hell up with that "no control" bs. You have all the control in the world. I'm 27 sexually active and have never had a scare. I can control where my little soldiers go, or not go. Your man was dumb and you are even dumber, which will probably be passed on to your even dumber off spring. Do us all a favor and control your breeding habits by getting fixed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josie Arriaga 6 min Jen 8
George PA Cruz (Oct '13) 8 min Chonchon 20
Any jobs hiring 1 hr Romero 4
celina and pito 2 hr Wreck it Ralph 32
LyNeLL JoHnSoN (Jul '10) 3 hr Shot 90
A bad life 4 hr Cabron 1
jason wilson big jay 5 hr STAY AWAY 4

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance