First Prev
of 6
Next Last
whaa

Bossier City, LA

#1 Mar 15, 2011
Why are little girls in such a hurry to become mothers. You should not be taking care of a baby when you cant even keep your room clean. I aint talking bout all teen moms cuz some can take care of there kid, but you shouldnt be a mom at 15 or 17.
my opinion

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2011
I was a mother at 17 and I don't think people should be so quick to judge anyone.. what's it to u anyways... u should never yalk bcs it .might be child that's the next one to be a "teen mom"
my opinion

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2011
**talk
A dad

Tomball, TX

#5 Mar 15, 2011
my opinion wrote:
I was a mother at 17 and I don't think people should be so quick to judge anyone.. what's it to u anyways... u should never yalk bcs it .might be child that's the next one to be a "teen mom"
You fixed "Talk", but what does "might be child that's the next one to be a teen mom" mean? I think bcs = because, right? Maybe if you had paid more attention in school you wouldn't have been knocked up at 16 or 17.
Just an observation, not judging or slamming you, I promise.

Without you saying that you regret having your baby or anything.... Do you wish you had waited till you were more mature and ready to better provide for your baby? Just curious.
whaa

Bossier City, LA

#6 Mar 15, 2011
Plmg wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree completly, what about the boys who fathr these kids. No1 evr talks sht about them. I had my son @ 18 w the first guy I evr sleept w. I was an honor student nd nevr got n trouble. bf bailed as soon as he found out nd my parents kickd me out. I graduatd hs 6 mo.s pg nd w honors. I went on to get my bba nd mba. My son is an honor student nd well bhav but I always remind him if he ever gets a girl pg he is gonna hav 2 man up. Yes im strict w him nd he has access to condoms...
its good to hear your doing fine. this wasnt to be rude i just think girls should not have to take on a big responsibility so young. they should be able to have fun whenever they want. and it is the guys fault to. i forgot to say that till i reread it.
A dad

Tomball, TX

#8 Mar 15, 2011
plmg wrote:
A dad,
Dont b so quik 2 judge, im very well educatd but abbreviate alot of words to type fastr, I also misspell n have typos 2. Im sur u hav 2. I wish I would hav waitd but im dam proud of what I hav accomplishd nd what a great son I hav
My post was at "my opinion", not you. Relax.
user

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2011
The problem isn't weather or not the child will survive and do good for themselves and the community. The real question is who is paying for the kid in the mean time. The father skips town and the taxpayers are left to foot the bill. The birthing alone could break normal hard working married couples nevertheless a single teen mom. I have the right to JUDGE, I pay for the little shits made by other little shits that can't even have the decency to put a damn condom on. To the moms who have made it. GREAT you beat the odds.
yup

Tomball, TX

#11 Mar 15, 2011
user wrote:
The problem isn't weather or not the child will survive and do good for themselves and the community. The real question is who is paying for the kid in the mean time. The father skips town and the taxpayers are left to foot the bill. The birthing alone could break normal hard working married couples nevertheless a single teen mom. I have the right to JUDGE, I pay for the little shits made by other little shits that can't even have the decency to put a damn condom on. To the moms who have made it. GREAT you beat the odds.
Agreed!!!
real gangstu

United States

#12 Mar 16, 2011
I'm 15 and goin on mi FOUTH kid, I don't have 2 tayk care of the babys, tats y my moms there 4, itz not my responsabilety 2 take care of my babys, it s the moms. and she needs to lern how too cook to, dadz get hungry, we need 2 eat. My baby momas selfish, can't even cook 4 her man, shoot, I ll drop her azz lyke a bad habbet and slap her wit child support, I dount gives a f**k!!!
lol

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2011
Plmg wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree completly, what about the boys who fathr these kids. No1 evr talks sht about them. I had my son @ 18 w the first guy I evr sleept w. I was an honor student nd nevr got n trouble. bf bailed as soon as he found out nd my parents kickd me out. I graduatd hs 6 mo.s pg nd w honors. I went on to get my bba nd mba. My son is an honor student nd well bhav but I always remind him if he ever gets a girl pg he is gonna hav 2 man up. Yes im strict w him nd he has access to condoms...
Yea, I'm so sure you graduated with honors, you can't even spell. Hell, you can barely make a sentence. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you even graduated at all.
wonder why

United States

#14 Mar 16, 2011
Why is it that everyone on topix only bashes the way people spell or make typing errors grow up seriously
it is true

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2011
wonder why wrote:
Why is it that everyone on topix only bashes the way people spell or make typing errors grow up seriously
Because if they are too stupid to do something so small and insignificant correctly, then it stands to reason that in most cases they aren't paying any "attention to detail" in other aspects of their lives. "it's easier for me to abbreviate!". Bullshit!!!, I tried it and it took me a lot longer to type the same thing badly. If they are going to type like an idiot and come across as stupid, then they should be prepared to be given a hard time.
In my opinion, there are too many people on here, with bad spelling and grammar, that use this "idiotic text writing or typing" to hide their stupidity.
That is why some of us press the issue.
yup

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Mar 16, 2011
omg.....
user wrote:
hahahahha

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Mar 16, 2011
thats kingsville for ya
wonder why wrote:
cherry

Houston, TX

#19 Mar 16, 2011
Jewls .M. is going to be a bad mother
it is true

United States

#20 Mar 16, 2011
Ibite2 wrote:
Is it true,
the damn spelln police again! I am plmg nd I do have a masters....i use my fon so abrvatn is convenieny for me..so I misspell a word or two. I bet u use spell check. I hab my degrees framed proudly....what degrees u got?
Ok plmg or ibite2,
It wasn't me correcting anyone, or doubting your degree. I merely explained to the other writer why the "correction police" correct idiots on here. I have corrected Topix people before, but not on this thread. I use my phone too, but I don't use spell check. Not everyone needs it. If you are going to blast someone, make sure it is the correct person. Oh, it is "it is true", not is it true....FYI.
Degree or not, how you type makes people infer that you are either too lazy or too stupid to type correctly.:-)
whaa

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Mar 16, 2011
cherry wrote:
Jewls .M. is going to be a bad mother
Thats not nice. im sure she will do great
that is two

Corpus Christi, TX

#23 Mar 16, 2011
Ibite2 wrote:
<quoted text>Now ur tryn to back down nd chang ur story...i bet ur threatnd by women like me. No worries, im sure im banking nd ur not
Um, no I am not threatened by you....woman or not. As far as you banking more....maybe, but tres doubtful. I wasn't changing any story or backing down, because you blamed the wrong person of correcting or doubting you. I do not share the other poster's story. Keep it up funny girl and I will place you over my knee and spank you. It is already evident to me that you are low-brow by how you write and how antagonistic you are. A learned woman/lady would have some tact and diplomacy. Learn to read and comprehend, then you may just accuse the correct individual of what you claim.:-) Goodnight moon
that is two

Corpus Christi, TX

#24 Mar 16, 2011
that is two wrote:
<quoted text>Um, no I am not threatened by you....woman or not. As far as you banking more....maybe, but tres doubtful. I wasn't changing any story or backing down, because you blamed the wrong person of correcting or doubting you. I do not share the other poster's story. Keep it up funny girl and I will place you over my knee and spank you. It is already evident to me that you are low-brow by how you write and how antagonistic you are. A learned woman/lady would have some tact and diplomacy. Learn to read and comprehend, then you may just accuse the correct individual of what you claim.:-) Goodnight moon
This one is.....it is true.(meant for ibite2 or plmg......whatever she is calling herself now.)
it is true

Corpus Christi, TX

#25 Mar 16, 2011
I wrote the last two.....just in case you aren't smart enough to figure it out. Blame it on the auto-name fill feature.
I see what happened, you think or thought I was LOL. Our two writing types are completely different. Wow, maybe he/she is correct about you. Lol
Goodnight cow jumping over the moon.....etc.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kisd school board 20 min Kettle 30
Missing JAVIER CHAPA 3 hr Jonhorn 12
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 3 hr Maybe21 1,096
Looking for 11 hr Shena 2
Bruno Mejia 21 hr Sweetcakes 5
Ha Fri Monica 7
New to area, best local bank??? Fri I Tell It Like It Is 10

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance