looking for male pitbull to breed wit...

looking for male pitbull to breed with my female

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
male pit

Denver, CO

#2 Dec 30, 2012
sumone wrote:
Anyone have a nice looking male pitbull?
i have a non-reg black male with lil white on his chest, decent sized head, good strong body, very well behaved, healthy and ready
Ashley

Camp Hill, PA

#3 Dec 30, 2012
I have a gorgeous black with white markings, he's been bred before and had great looking pups
yo i do

Denver, CO

#5 Dec 30, 2012
I have a UKC registered pitbull.
yo i do

Denver, CO

#6 Dec 30, 2012
yo i do wrote:
I have a UKC registered pitbull.
What's ur number so I can send u a pic.
gordy

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#9 Dec 30, 2012
i have a three yr. old reg.mle. fawn w/wht callar 65lbs.of bone and muscle.solid blood line.he's an aries..never been breed.
Tahoecali

South San Francisco, CA

#13 Jan 8, 2013
sumone wrote:
Anymore pits out there
I have a 14 month old American pit, he's all white super muscular, and he's already 97 lbs. with a 23 inch head. hes a champ. Very calm and intelligent. mother was razor edged and the father had gotti genetics. was I'm looking to breed him in 3-4 months.
Maloreigh Barrett

Renton, WA

#14 Jan 11, 2013
i have a handsome red nose male pitbull, with green eyes. He is about 12 months old and approx. 70 pounds
DonnaAnn

Orange, NJ

#15 Jan 16, 2013
I hv a blue nose -all blue 17 month old. Very healthy. ..up to date w everything at the vet. Can send pic if U r still looking
RobertJr

Riverside, IL

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Hey I have an American Pitbull Terrier Blue UKC , his name is stitch
Baby

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Jan 16, 2013
i have a gun, i choot u in da face!
Want

Pharr, TX

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Im looking for a pit bull dark grey or white
swagteam

Washington, DC

#19 Jan 24, 2013
I have a white male pit bull with brown spots and I'm looking for a full breed female to mate him with email at [email protected]
whatecndhdjd

Denver, CO

#20 Jan 25, 2013
I want a puppy
Nelly

Kissimmee, FL

#21 Jan 28, 2013
I have two male pits one is brindle color with black and white he has one blue eye. Great build and very loyal. He's around kids a lot and he's great with them. I also have a tan and white pit with hazel eyes he is a bigger build very strong but very sweet. He also is around kids a lot and is very loyal to us and the kids. The tan one is almost a year and has all his shots the black one was given to us he's about 2-3 and we believe he has all his shots as well. Very well maintained dogs..... Email me if interested @ [email protected]
Simba

Chicago, IL

#22 Feb 1, 2013
I have a beautiful bluenose stud. 9months nd hes 90lbs. stuning coat aswell. let me knw if u want photos.
pitlover

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#23 Feb 3, 2013
I have a dual reg.(ukc/abkc) male. 9 mo. old on the 4th of Feb. weighs 55 lbs. well behaved, my email is [email protected] will send pics.
enrico

South Africa

#24 Feb 4, 2013
Hi there, I have a Rockey Carver male pitt. He very well build and good size. He's friendly and ready to interact lol. Feel free to contact me on my email. [email protected] Reply if inerested in pics 1st and only via email. I'll send you some pics if i get a respond. Thank you
DollarBills D Queen

Friendswood, TX

#25 Feb 4, 2013
sumone wrote:
i have a beautiful 3 yr. old 13 generation purple ribbon ~ razor edge edge blue n white bully style pit bull im looking to stud out for the first time my pit is registered with ukc if you wanna see pictures as sk for my number if ur interested
Nathan

Charlotte, NC

#26 Feb 27, 2013
sumone wrote:
we have a 4yr.old male brindle pit bull. Big head & stock muscular body 90lbs plus. He is very lovable..loyal & gets along with people & most animals. He has 3 acres to run. We are interested to breed him with responsible people. If you get what l mean. T.u. for your time.
Mellita

Manchester, UK

#27 Mar 8, 2013
sumone wrote:
Hi I have a friend that has a nice sandy look bit can sent you a pic if you are sill looking!
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I will never forget you, I will always be in lo... 7 min not a therapist 52
Sonny O 53 min Wtf 7
SGISD Board 3 hr Smh 13
Mario Tijerina Jr 3 hr Good 11
Norma Frausto a stripper? 4 hr Candlesmcgee 1
Rudy L 4 hr Plz 14
food truck 6 hr James Gonzalez 3

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance